Mafia TBT Mafia: Renaissance - Game Thread [ENDGAME - Town Wins]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm no lynching or voting geoni.

That's probably the best I'll do. Please interact with my post we have 15 minutes.
Geoni scares me and I think he's full of holes but I don't know if I wanna start a wagon on him....

Ok for Trundle vs Jacob

The one post about Jacob that I’be skimmed that was really weird was ‘cop should investigate Trundle or whoever’, it’s not the PR advising part its the ‘whoever’, it just felt so wrong?

I just think Trundle blabbering about his wincon and reaction testing mogyay is just too wild.

If anyone wants to BW Panda that’s good too : )

i'm actually down

her or oath

I'm voting Trundle. His early game was filler, taking about edits and refers to previous games to make him look more town. He doesn't challenge any pressure on him, only refers to the people who put pressure on him as town cuz they sussed him. I use this tactic before in previous games. Finally, he responds to my jokes in a hostile manner indicating he's playing with a hostile mindset. It's like reverse psychology, in terms of baiting. There's a word for it. He basically took my bait and acted hostile.

Glow you can't just flip randomly. I need you to just. Trust the things I said that you haven't read yet.

I actually think damniel is a valid counterwagon I just don't want to lynch them. I feel like he's done so many good things, yet is still so scummy at the same time.

I like to think I'm being voted because mafia is scared of my controvial pickups on small tells 😎 and not because im just embarassingly bad 😎
tbf tho ur sus on me was so wrong its painful to think about. :(

Scum: Trundle, Daniel, Panda, Punchy
Null: Jacob and everyone else
Town: Tae, Mogyay, etc.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHY JACOB IS SUS'D? DID YOU NOT SEE HIS REACTION WITH DANIELS TOWARDS TRUNDLES POST ABOUT THE TOWN WINCON

Unless people want Panda or Locket I don't feel like moving off Jacob, don't like Heyden shaebae or even oath but not right now with them.

If I didn't get so many posts I didn't like from Jacob I'd be hatefully be like 'okay nl' because of the balance uncertainty.

Quick thoughts from thread skimming:

Everyone seems to townread Dan except shawo

Jacob’s reasons to sus me are pretty weak and seem incredibly reachy

To answer Geoni’s question here about the Jacob and Trundle potential team, yeah I do think it’s weird Jacob immediately TR’d Trundle. Idk what TMI is but it is plausible they had a contingency plan in case one or the other got wagoned, so that's why Trundle posted a big anti Jacob ISO

Agree with Geoni that Shebae seems a little scummy

Dan vs. Geoni is an interesting dynamic that I definitely think should be looked into more once the flip happens, since Dan joined the Jacob train after I came in and voted Jacob

Man I don’t have enough time to do this but what I’m seeing so far is making me stand pretty comfortable with keeping my vote on Jacob

Make NL a wagon if you guys really hate the top two though.

I'm voting Trundle. His early game was filler, taking about edits and refers to previous games to make him look more town. He doesn't challenge any pressure on him, only refers to the people who put pressure on him as town cuz they sussed him. I use this tactic before in previous games. Finally, he responds to my jokes in a hostile manner indicating he's playing with a hostile mindset. It's like reverse psychology, in terms of baiting. There's a word for it. He basically took my bait and acted hostile.

1. the edits are important as it could get people modkilled

2. how is that sus? if you did that as scum he could do it as town

3. because you're being an ass antonio

4. being an ass and then being an ass back isn't hostile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back