Mafia TBT Mafia: Renaissance - Game Thread [ENDGAME - Town Wins]

Status
Not open for further replies.
my power just went out looks like it’s phone time

BTW this is for dan because it sounds like he missed my post where I said this before, but I did ISO Evan a few hours ago and nothing more substantial came from it like I thought it would. That's why I unvoted him. But I still trust my own thoughts for SR him that I trust for some reason.

"he failed to do the ISO on evan that he promised and even unvoted him which shows that he probably doesn't believe evan is scum"

this was just a complete and blatant lie and its kinda annoying lol

that’s the point of voting evan but not even bothering to try to convince us to vote him. obv you still scum read him for a reason but you’re not projecting that
Post automatically merged:

You know, I think I'd actually be more satisfied with a potential lynch on Geoni.

I find it interesting that Damniel was willing to go off of his "100% scumread" onto someone who he has a really weak case on. I think... that probably means damniel is mafia. Now that I keep wording it out.

things changed in these last hours

I'm also not a fan of Locket at this point but that's a risky CFD.

Ok for Trundle vs Jacob

The one post about Jacob that I’be skimmed that was really weird was ‘cop should investigate Trundle or whoever’, it’s not the PR advising part its the ‘whoever’, it just felt so wrong?

I just think Trundle blabbering about his wincon and reaction testing mogyay is just too wild.

If anyone wants to BW Panda that’s good too : )

Actually now I'm annoyed.

If damniel is mafia that means that either Trundle isn't town, or Damniel is looking to frame him. Neither of which really make a whole lot of sense, since he's flipping off 20 minutes in.

My reads are too messy to sort out in 20 minutes. I'm going to sort things out rq.

Here's a better link for my post.

Ok for Trundle vs Jacob

The one post about Jacob that I’be skimmed that was really weird was ‘cop should investigate Trundle or whoever’, it’s not the PR advising part its the ‘whoever’, it just felt so wrong?

I just think Trundle blabbering about his wincon and reaction testing mogyay is just too wild.

If anyone wants to BW Panda that’s good too : )
cfd panda moment pls

Can you source your ISO?

kk, again tho I didn't post it, by ISO i read his posts in isolation then just posted my thoughts on what I did not find P:

I want to be honest for some reason I got pretty emotional a little bit earlier, so I took a break for a few hours. I just came back to ISO evan like I wanted to and I didn't find anything stick out to me as scummy beyond what I commented on earlier : ( I'm still fairly confident in my gut telling me that I shouldn't trust him but I do think those who called me out for reaching weren't wrong. Not that I was doing it intentionally but I think I started clinging on to early D1 red flags, and now i have myself all confused ://// I mainly just feel bad i made mog upset and it kinda shook me from being confident in my reads. I'm gonna unvote Evan and try to recollect myself before EoD

i think he just added that whetever so no one could say he was telling cop how to investigate

what does BW mean?

Damniel, can you list your reads in an order from most to least scummy. to like. 4th place.

omg i'm sorry ik i always sus u but u just pop in and miss most of the convo and just pick up on select things. and ur voting is weird imo. i'm sry though... i know i always do but it comes from the heart LOL

that’s the point of voting evan but not even bothering to try to convince us to vote him. obv you still scum read him for a reason but you’re not projecting that
But it's day one why do I need to convince you ? Just vote who you think it is and if everyone does that then we'll get a lynch of the scummiest person based on everyones individual thoughts? I really dont understand this sheep wagon mentality thing anymore

BW = Bandwagon ...

wow..... a last minute bandwagon onto me.... please please please.... when I flip do not let them get away with this town. I beg you.

Antonio is like actively against everything I'm trying to do and it's kinda aggravating.
I'm sure you are understanding why I left the thread. Antonio's play style is to ask as many dumb questions as possible and never contribute anything actually worthwhile to the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back