• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Renaissance - Game Thread [ENDGAME - Town Wins]

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg i'm just gonna go w jacob i'm sorry if i'm wrong i'm rly useless at day 1 voting i'm sorry

I hate this so much.

Everyones panic reading. Including me.

I have to stick to my guns here though.

Sort out your reads when the night hits. You're all playing so badly under the pressure.

Your reads shouldn't change just because of time.

I still townread trundle and jacob. But due to the flip jacob is 100% more town than trundle.

Okay an oath wagon isn't happening I'm going back to Jacob. If I die please watch out for one person between Geoni and evan. oath is probably scum, and one of the other lurkers.

If anything I'm probably willing to townread jacob for much longer than I would be willing to read trundle. There's so many reasons why I voted. And yeah this pisses me off.

If you are town, probably the last two things you should be asking for are
- blues to out
- us to NL

Idc if you're used to epicmafia, when you contradict yourself on D1 votes being useless info wise, that's a telling sign to me

Here are my final thoughts dont trust evan tae oath harbor trundle or crys
mog is probably town

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back