• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Renaissance - Game Thread [ENDGAME - Town Wins]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also why were you even voting me I don’t recall you scumreading me..? Unless it was rxn but I was asleep zzz

It wasn't a reaction test and I'm guessing you weren't caught up if you didn't see the reason I gave. You should focus on being caught up if anything.

the only game i've ever been mafia in was that cult game.
and iirc panda was the cult leader of that game, so maybe i'm wrong? idfk. but watching all yall jump on me for my reads is nice bc at least now i know who's maybe actually the real mafia & looking for an easy push so come on. push. lets go.

Sorry guys, I've been busy today!

Anyways, I claim Mason and will be keeping the other person a secret until they claim (not now tho, if u r gonna claim, claim day 2). I haven't done my ISO on Punchy because I got distracted last night and I have (and still have) classes as of now.

Anyways, I claim Mason and will be keeping the other person a secret until they claim (not now tho, if u r gonna claim, claim day 2). I haven't done my ISO on Punchy because I got distracted last night and I have (and still have) classes as of now.

holy ****?

holy ****?
Yep. It's literally a terrible role, just means I can communicate between quick link one on one.

If either of us dies, our convo can copy and paste showing off are distinct typing style. We cannot post the quicklink but there are no rules about posting the actual text.
Post automatically merged:

Mason is a blue role, btw.

Yep. It's literally a terrible role, just means I can communicate between quick link one on one.

If either of us dies, our convo can copy and paste showing off are distinct typing style. We cannot post the quicklink but there are no rules about posting the actual text.

Mason is a blue role, btw.
i hate this game so much

i honestly didn't expect for there to be masons in this game since I haven't see those roles in a long time. makes me wonder this setup a lot more. I towered antonio so i suppose I'll buy it for now but I don't get why someone would claim blue during Night and not just during D2. Not revealing your partner doesn't really do much so i don't get why you both don't claim at the same time tomorrow

seems like Locket is still committed to not making a strong stance yet. i think with this continued pressure she would've felt forced to make reads if she was scum. i also think that the mason speculation is more town as it was kinda out there and I doubt a scum team would advise saying that

mog, you had a lot more confidence in mid D1 but that seems to have gone away now since most of your posts end if saying "sorry if im being dumb" or "im stupid". I think you've been playing reasonably and read you as town, but you need to take back that confidence. doubting is okay but don't blame it on your own ability

I'm not just gonna slap townread on Locket here for this either but I want to echo Dan's take here and say I agree with how he would expect her to feel the pressure to take stronger stances but do you know her scumgame or something?

i honestly didn't expect for there to be masons in this game since I haven't see those roles in a long time. makes me wonder this setup a lot more. I towered antonio so i suppose I'll buy it for now but I don't get why someone would claim blue during Night and not just during D2. Not revealing your partner doesn't really do much so i don't get why you both don't claim at the same time tomorrow

this ^ tbh.

Because I feel there will be a possibility of either of us being voted off, wanted to claim cuz if one of us do survives, we can prove our innocence via copy and pasting the chat convo.

sniff

ah

i smell cap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back