• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Renaissance - Game Thread [ENDGAME - Town Wins]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what you are saying is he was downplaying all sus reads on him....
To me, that is exactly what it looks like. If he is actually town I'm not going to know how to evaluate him at all anymore after this game. Obviously telling people that their reads suck or that you're going to "re-evaluate them" based on their read of you as town is a very dumb play style. It's fine to re-evaluate reads, but threatening to do it in an accusatory fashion is just anti-town imo.

i think we all get caught up in our emotions, especially in such a troubling time, one game where we play slightly off shouldn't mean you have to re-evaluate them in the future lol (or else i'd have re-evaluated you after all the times you played bad). i'm not excusing his behaviour but he isn't the first person to turn on someone purely based on a negative read that they had, i also think he realised he was being a bit much and has taken a step back, hopefully he can return with some more clarity
Post automatically merged:

i'm not invalidating ur opinion btw, i see where ur coming from but i also feel kind of sympathetic to him. in b4 he's mafia and i'm an idiot but i dno

@Heyden panda didn’t slip but tried to call out a trundle slip with “the town” if you were still confused

tbh

i might just vote f11

some of their posts don't make sense

their obsession over 1-shot vigi is sus, they want a confirmed for the mafia to kill

there's no way i'm going to lose to f11
omg just think a little bit longer as to why a now vanilla townie should claim if they killed someone last night

i sense there is a little bit of a geony wagon going on rn : ( maybe it's all town tho and they're smart and not dumb like me. it must be said i should probably go with the opposite of my gut as i am consistently wrong

dude u cant talk after day 1

Is every sus called a wagon now

You suddenly suspect me because I don't tunnel you it's a really boring reason to sus me Oath.

I have no energy or drive to do it because nobody has really been reading much of what I've had to say with much agreement and don't really express much about their disagreement except for maybe glow who actually acknowledged the slip but eh, she's voting me now because she's scum or terrible at reading me.

Go right ahead and hop on Trundle. Part of me honestly wants to re-evaluate you as omgusy as that's gonna come across.

Boring does not meelan "wrong" and you barely addressing this is sus. You wanted me to give a read and now you're not even going to address it?

Vote Count - 2:2

Tae [2]: shawo, Trundle, Heyden, f11
Harbour [2]: Geoni, Heyden
PunchyDaHufflepuff [1]: Antonio
Shawo [1]: tae
Locket [1]: amazonevan19
Geoni [1]: glow
Not Voting [9]: DinoTown, Locket, Oath2Order, PunchyDaHufflepuff, PandaDarling, Sheabae, Mogyay, Harbour, f11

Having been the first to reach [2] votes, tae is currently set to be lynched.

You have roughly 12 hours left to lynch someone, day ends at 10:00 PM CDT, April 10th. Whoever has the most votes at the end of the day is lynched. Majority to immediately lynch is 9. Please remember that voting is mandatory.

idk why geoni assumes i'm town tho

i also just think it's lame he started to ad hom instead of picking me apart idk what to make of that

idk why geoni assumes i'm town tho

I don't just assume you are town, you're just not somebody I see on the mafia team today and I'd want to solve Harbour or Heyden before you. Yes I know Heyden is voting Harbour.

idk I'm just exhausted of this game and spent a lot of energy and thought on the posts you and others have called fillery or bad and literally nobody trusts me enough to listen to me except for mog and Heyden if either of them is actually town here.

I'll try to wake up with an hour before EoD, I'm assuming it's 10pm instead of 9pm for me now. I'm in EST.

I don't just assume you are town, you're just not somebody I see on the mafia team today and I'd want to solve Harbour or Heyden before you. Yes I know Heyden is voting Harbour.

idk I'm just exhausted of this game and spent a lot of energy and thought on the posts you and others have called fillery or bad and literally nobody trusts me enough to listen to me except for mog and Heyden if either of them is actually town here.

I'll try to wake up with an hour before EoD, I'm assuming it's 10pm instead of 9pm for me now. I'm in EST.

well you called me bad town, which doesn't make sense to do if you haven't sorted me yet

am i incompatible with Harbour or something or what makes me someone that's not on the mafia team rn to you?

does the hayden "or" Harbour mean you don't think hayden and Harbour are a team?

I'm catching up on ~4 pages and will just say I'm fine with a CFD on Heyden. He def seems like one of the sketchier ones to me. Nobody seems to want to go for Locket with me so 🤷

The forum being down is NOT helping right now but:
I don't think tae is scum.

Alrighty, I'm on my laptop.

I understand the reasons behind the tae votes and while I don't agree with the reasons why they are sus reading tae, let alone voting for tae as early as they did, I do have a question.

What kind of information would we be getting if tae is lynched? How is a tae lynch beneficial to us?

there’s only two votes on tae and i don’t plan on voting for them so they are probably not going to be lynched @Antonio

That depends how the votes end up spreading out - who at the moment is going to get 3+ since everyone seems so divided. tae will be lynched is no-one else breaks 2 votes

My assumption is that if tae flips mafia, it confirms daniel as mafia due to the obvious connection. However, if tae flips town, it makes shawo/Heyden early vote on tae extremely suspicious, almost like it was pre-planned for mafia to take control of the conversation as early as day 2.

I still don't support a tae lynch but is this information worth the lynch? Isn't there a scummier person we can put up for lynch?

That depends how the votes end up spreading out - who at the moment is going to get 3+ since everyone seems so divided. tae will be lynched is no-one else breaks 2 votes
i think geoni is more likely to be lynched because shawo has sus on geoni and oath does too and trundle sheeps shawo lol

there’s only two votes on tae and i don’t plan on voting for them so they are probably not going to be lynched @Antonio
That's a lot of confidence coming from you when tae has been confirmed to be voted off almost all of day 2.

Why won't tae be lynched off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back