• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Renaissance - Game Thread [ENDGAME - Town Wins]

Status
Not open for further replies.
no I know, I have had to stop myself from referring to him as "Dad" but the issue I'm having is why would Harbour be referring to him as "Dad" as far as I know Harbour doesn't have that history with him... so it makes me feel like they are having some sort of communication with him outside this thread... its just food for thought.

Y'all saying Harbour is a new player; how new to the forum are they?

@Harbour im too lazy to find a post of yours so I'm gonna ping
Post automatically merged:

Oh March 2020.

i thought he said his partner is someone inactive? And I feel like any other partner wouldn’t really go along with what happened on n1.

i think he said inactive bc he was “trying to confuse maf” with his blue snipe thing bait thing. that’s what i understood from him anyway. i actually have a theory on who his mason partner is if he’s actually telling the truth but i didn’t wanna say it outright bc it’s pretty silly on my part. but i still think i might have the right idea with it... or i’m just microanalyzing stupid ****

If you guys are going to lynch me please don't maj me because I could have slept in. Going to spend the hour on legacy reads and worldbuilds.

I feel the same way about the phrasing in a lot of Harbour's post.... but I dunno if I'm just tunneling them, this is the first time I think I've played with them so as for as the way they "speak" I'm not sure, I have played with most of you before so I feel like I have a better feel for your vocab/"tone" but when it comes to Harbour the tone or intent behind their words seems scummy to me.

also can someone help me..... there was a post where Harbour referred to Geoni as "Dad" (his alias) like they knew them from some where else ? it made me feel like they had communicated outside this thread... is that from possible mafia chat ? or do they have history with one another ?
I feel the same way about the phrasing in a lot of Harbour's post.... but I dunno if I'm just tunneling them, this is the first time I think I've played with them so as for as the way they "speak" I'm not sure, I have played with most of you before so I feel like I have a better feel for your vocab/"tone" but when it comes to Harbour the tone or intent behind their words seems scummy to me.

also can someone help me..... there was a post where Harbour referred to Geoni as "Dad" (his alias) like they knew them from some where else ? it made me feel like they had communicated outside this thread... is that from possible mafia chat ? or do they have history with one another ?
multiple people have also called him “dad” in this thread. esp glow bc of old habits. so i don’t think the dad alias is credible to use against harbour

i only did it once that i'm aware of oops

also harbor said it was bc they were reading geonis past games

which is kinda.. interesting i suppose

Reactions: tae
A lot of people keep saying that "they want to lynch Harbour here because if Harbour flips town then XYZ." This argument is really reminiscent of the d1 lynch on both Trundle and Jacob, of which we've done absolutely nothing with the information from the flip. I'd much rather you just said you thought they were mafia when you voted them, instead of putting them as a "good lynch if they're town." I will actively scumread anyone who tries to do this after what happened on d1 so try to make a better reason if you can.

you're one to talk

you've openly stated to being opposed to lynching geoni SOLELY because "if he's town were losing a lot vs if tae is town"

what ? why would you think I'm mason ?

huh ?

when antonio was screaming about it in chat one of his upside down messages was about having purple skin. your icon msg is “purple people eater” so i was like oh maybe that was a hint. THATS why i revoked my scum lean on you.. bc if he is telling the truth i thought the purple skin thing was a hint ¯\_(ツ)_/ good you i hella micro analyzed that ****

i only did it once that i'm aware of oops

also harbor said it was bc they were reading geonis past games

which is kinda.. interesting i suppose

oh yeah thats right, I remember them saying that and I thought to myself "were you really reading past games, or did someone in mafia chat catch it and felt like Harbour should cover their a$$ for It"..... hmmm...

and plus when i asked antonio about panda, he said he believes she’s town. so it kinda solidified it more for me.

when antonio was screaming about it in chat one of his upside down messages was about having purple skin. your icon msg is “purple people eater” so i was like oh maybe that was a hint. THATS why i revoked my scum lean on you.. bc if he is telling the truth i thought the purple skin thing was a hint ¯\_(ツ)_/ good you i hella micro analyzed that ****

oh snap ! I totally didn't catch that... haha that's been on my profile for years... ya I dunno about Antonio's mason claim... I think it might be bs, but haven't really addressed it yet cause I don't think that's the most important thing rn.... Antonio said we will be hearing from his partner D2 but we haven't and then covered his butt by saying "he can't make his partner claim" but he can just flat out tell us who it is and then that person can either confirm or deny... (dunno if thats the most optimal thing if he is actually mason) hence why I've just been letting his claim slide for the time being.... but if nothing comes from his claim soon I def think its something w should circle back around to soon.

Reactions: tae
so either antonio is telling the truth, or he’s really clever mafia and solidified a great alibi for him and one of his scum mates. but idk antonio enough to know if he makes 1200IQ plays like that.

so either antonio is telling the truth, or he’s really clever mafia and solidified a great alibi for him and one of his scum mates. but idk antonio enough to know if he makes 1200IQ plays like that.
but when I flip town it would just prove he's lying.....

uh

that isn't too clever

i mean if no one is there to counter claim/ call his bluff then i mean... it’s a big chance to lynch bc of a mason claim.
Post automatically merged:

but when I flip town it would just prove he's lying.....

well if you’re town i’d prefer you not flip at all, y’know.

but some ppl sussed me for my 180 on you so i guess since punchy outed it anyway at least now i can explain my 180 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: f11
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back