• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Renaissance - Game Thread [ENDGAME - Town Wins]

Status
Not open for further replies.
you're one to talk

you've openly stated to being opposed to lynching geoni SOLELY because "if he's town were losing a lot vs if tae is town"

you realize that those are opposite statements. Not wanting to lynch someone in the case where they are town is different from wanting to lynch someone because of the case where they are town?

Giving that as the only reason to lynch someone is the cop-out to a read and I know I'm right.

Antonio hasn't been very actively recently either. I wonder what a lot of the people who had a really strong opinion abt Trundle are doing rn.

Also, I'm fairly certain that if Geoni flips mafia Harbour is town confirm. I mean I think that was obvious but no one's said it yet.
I have online classes, I am a designer on a virtual world, and I had to clean today. I had other priorities today but I was here yesterday and I have posted quite alot today. I have been way too stressed and my mind is going to fast, I DROPPED 12 TACITOS.

I'll be voting punchy as I originally did because I am too busy to pick between tae and geoni. It's too hard and I would've rather think this through longer than an hour.

I still have to finish cleaning so brb.

okay nvm looking through my reasoning for any of my reads i'm literally lost

This is gonna be a ****show end of day again isn’t it. Can people who haven’t already please vote so it’s a little bit less messy?

Since we're hitting day end I may as well say that I'm going to vote Geoni over harbour if it ends up in that 50/50. I'm going to do some RR so let's see if we have any more panic lynches.

currently

Town READ:
locket
Tae
f11
Panda

Scum read:
Mog
Oath - tho kinda unsure now
Geoni

Still need to deep dive but scum leans
Heyden
harbor

I do kinda wish harbour were here though, because knowing what they feel about a bw getting started on them would be nice.
Post automatically merged:

Shea what happened to your read on me?

Day ends 7 pm PST... I think...

do 6:59 like me!

Also for reference Shea, your reads are kinda all over the place. You post an updated reads list every day, do you think you could possibly give some more thoughts on what specifically changed your mind? It would be a lot easier to read you if you did :).

I do kinda wish harbour were here though, because knowing what they feel about a bw getting started on them would be nice.
Post automatically merged:

Shea what happened to your read on me?

The main read I had was day one when you were inactive and only posted about the edits.. but iv changed stances since

Of note: Since we're reaching day end I'd like to point out that Tae hasn't said a single thing about the Geoni BW that's started. I don't know what any of you guys think it means but that probably means that Tae doesn't really care of Geoni is lynched. Or maybe I'm looking into it too much.

They don't really seem like mafia but maybe I'm just giving newbies too much credit for just. Playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back