• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Renaissance - Game Thread [ENDGAME - Town Wins]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of note: Since we're reaching day end I'd like to point out that Tae hasn't said a single thing about the Geoni BW that's started. I don't know what any of you guys think it means but that probably means that Tae doesn't really care of Geoni is lynched. Or maybe I'm looking into it too much.

i don’t know how i feel about him is why i refuse to vote for him. he’s sussed me, then town read me, then kinda sussed me again so it’s kinda odd? i don’t think i’ve ever played with him, i just know he’s experienced. i don’t know his meta idk much about him at allZ but he’s hot & cold with me and idk if it’s bc i’m really making ppl feel come type of way or if he’s uncertain of people’s views on me and is trying to not stay solid on his opinion of me bc i’m kind of an easy lynch today with how hard you sir, have tunneled me

if it came down to it i’d vote him to save myself, but i don’t think i’m at much risk anymore since it’s down to him vs harbour?

trundle - first we have his rq's where he explicitly says 'he plays better as town' interesting self analysis considering that he jumps straight into day 1 with bad town playstyle that he admits, 'reaction tests' me despite having no interesting analysis or information from it, deliberately distracting and imo i still think it was a deliberate push on me as a slightly weaker player, think it was more of a 'testing the waters' reaction. trundle vs jacob esp interesting, jacob defends himself at eod while trundle makes no push to, says he will be there eod however only posts once with no significant value, then berates everyone about nl despite having nothing to say about it, in mafia interest not to have nl but looks good for him to apparently argue it after the fact
alsoo like i'm getting weird vibes that when shawo was convinced tae was maf, u read him as that too and when glow is suggesting geoni is maf u think he is too, like idk u seem to base a lot of ur reads on the thought of others and not ur own original thoughts (ik that's like the basis of maf sometimes but w/e, just semi interesting to me)
((also u say shawo would be rly good at mafia but seem ok sheeping him a lot imo which is eh))

dinotown - good content, last comment kinda made me a little iffy tho 'Because the current two major suspects are tae and Geoni and it's my personal opinion that of the two, Geoni should be dealt with first. However, I know people think the other way so' --- super weird way of phrasing things esp as u had geoni on null earlier, shouldn't u be pushing for someone u actually scumread to be 'dealt' with, idk if it's inherently scummy if they were just choosing between 2 lynch candidates but interesting

f11 - i dno, iirc usually i find u distracting but i like all of ur thoughts and opinions, they seem original and unafraid, i just assume ur town this game whenever i read ur posts so hopefully u are lool

locket - kind of flying under a radar for me, all your posts are super mechanical and devoid of any emotion, u posted literally as soon as the forums were back up that it wasn't helpful they were down but only posted when pushed, all ur reads u don't rly elaborate on much either, i think i just have a hard time reading u tho rather than i think ur mafia, u don't rly seem to say much of anything unless ur asked to (lol i can't talk rly), if i had to guess tho i'd say u were town! i think u'd be playing diff as maf, but can't rly put my finger on it

oath - idk kinda lurking, a lot of ur posts seem to be a little filler, i don't think i've played with u before though so idk if that's just ur general playstyle, i thought ur comment about trundle was interesting 'if there's a cop blah blah' there isn't any pressure on trundle atm and i always think it's unusual when someone encourages cop to inspect someone, is it in ur interest if they do 🤔

punchy - literally NEVER know how to read u lol. u town read me like after one post after last game and i was sus of u the entire game and u were town lmao, so when u did it this game i was 'aw no he's replicating it'.............. i never know how to take ur absolute determination on ppl, it always just comes across as somehow knowing too much, i see u did it w geoni as well. also iirc u seem to have a lot of ppl on ur back every game but no one's rly saying much about u which is odd 2 me. also i agree w f11 in terms of the vote, opposing no lynch and not being on either wagon could be scummy, like ur scared to take a definitive stance, u know panda wasn't going to happen u may as well have wanted a nl if u knew that trundle/jacob was town

evan - u feel very aggressive this game!!! a lot of outbursts, dunno what to think of that

geoni - is it bc u r strong player who i always trust? probably

antonio - town town town

panda - i scum read u but all ur interactions in the last hour seem rly town like

sheabae - ur literally the definition of flying under the radar. altho u rly wanna scum read me when no one else is so points for that i guess (i think)

tae -

glow -

shawo -

heyden -

harbour - ok maybe i'm dumb but idk why everyone thinks theyre so scummy anyway, there's not much content to go off of, your voting was kinda weird but i can understand why a new town player wouldn't want to be on either of the trunde/jacob vote, they just seem like a slightly overwhelmed player

OK GUYS DID I CLEARLY GIVE UP ON MY READS? yes, yes i did
it's half 2 and i've been working all day : )

Oh and certainty within Harbour - ‘Trust me I know how to read a day 2’ and ‘Harbour IS scum’
What’s his fallback for if Harbour flips town?
this is also what i was thinking. if geoni were to be scum then he wouldn't push this hard on me, especially if you look at the numbers and assume that there's four mafia. they still have a long way to go. geoni being confident and making an iso on me shows that he wouldn't work this hard and make such a huge post just for one mislynch on day two. it's either he's town or weird manipulative scum.
OK but weird thing that has me fixated on Harbour is when she said:

“This thread is so interesting“

As if this game has multiple outlets, for which it shouldn’t unless you’re mafia —thread and quicktopic—. Would you not say this —game— is interesting? I feel like she unconsciously isolated the thread as a separate section idfk.

Maybe I’m nitpicking.
to begin with, i said:
this thread is so entertaining.
and that was because of everybody's reaction to antonio's claim. do you really think that i confused quicktopic and forums?
there was a post where Harbour referred to Geoni as "Dad" (his alias) like they knew them from some where else ? it made me feel like they had communicated outside this thread... is that from possible mafia chat ? or do they have history with one another ?
to get familiarized with people's playstyles and how people heavily rely on meta in this game (since i really don't know anything about it), i looked to the most previous big game in this sub-forum and that was scummies mafia. everybody was calling geoni 'dad' (the post filter that didn't work even said that) and i inferred that he went by it so it stuck to me.
i didn't read into that game just to look at geoni's playstyle.

if you all want to lynch me then go for it, i mean if i flip town then there's nothing that you could do and that's a second day wasted. legit 90% of you all are saying that me getting lynched as town wouldn't be a big loss. so what are you going to do to benefit from it?

honestly i don't even know who to lynch, i never got to finish my reads after geoni's iso on me and i still kind of find oath scummy.

Just a heads up, my partner will decline automatically if you ask. If you guys were Town, you would respect my partner's wishes and wait till they claim.
Actively talking about it, especially this late at EOD, means you guys are trying to pursue them for whatever reason. Once they feel like they are ready to claim, they'll claim.

I don't... really think harbour is mafia at all.

I kept putting off reading them because they don't post as much but I haven't seen anything that explicitly pops out at me.

They're clearly reading/participating in the game, and they have some genuine responses to a lot of things that happens. Assuming they're a new player I'd say they've probably gone beyond what would be expected of them.

I mean, I know I got on someones case for doing this, but what mafia reads a previous game to look for meta. I mean I'm sure some of you do, but what new player would.

The whole harbour lynch makes me more uncomfortable since it doesn't even feel like they've been here to defend themselves either.

Just a heads up, my partner will decline automatically if you ask. If you guys were Town, you would respect my partner's wishes and wait till they claim.
Actively talking about it, especially this late at EOD, means you guys are trying to pursue them for whatever reason. Once they feel like they are ready to claim, they'll claim.

See this just seems useless. Like why do you bother to keep bringing up your idiotic idea that I don't think had any way to work the way you think it was going to?

Reactions: f11

I'm with Antonio on this one, asking for the partner claim is kinda awful here, if they're going to get lynched they'll claim unless you wanna blitz em at the end of the day.

Why are we waiting until EoD to vote again????? this is gonna be a ****show like it was last time

I don’t think the partner even exists uwu but that’s something for another day
Post automatically merged:

I don’t think the partner even exists uwu but that’s something for another day

Also Mog, I saw your readslist and I didn't talk about it since harbour posted so I got distracted. You actually have some pretty good content, and even if I disagree with your reads it's nice to see your process. I mean you could definitely work on it more, but I'd like to see you sticking to your own reads instead of feeling like you have to follow others.

why are you waiting to vote pone minute before EoD2.... also thats not EoD but ok.... I expect your vote at that time.

I already voted. I'll flip my vote if I need to.

I can't believe Antonio is solo mason :O

i find oath fairly scummy.
i think that tae is frustrated town and i don't really like the idea that they're being lynched because of their appeal to emotion? makes no sense to me. i stated above as to why i think geoni is town.
is anybody else willing to vote oath or am i going to do a loner vote like day 1.

yeah, i'm just gonna vote just now then, i'm always a last minute voter and it never works out, i'll be voting punchy as i'm not comfortable with either harbour or geoni, i don't particularly feel great voting punchy so that's probably not a good sign but i rly just don't like either of those votes, i'll stick around the thread to see if anything comes up though but i'm low key dying here (i'm thinking geoni is coming back at some point so i'd like to see that)

also ty shawo, i feel bad for leaving half of them blank but i didn't anticipate being back at work for this game (i've said that like 4 times i know i sound annoying)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back