• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Renaissance - Game Thread [ENDGAME - Town Wins]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harbour, what do you think about the people voting you right now. Why are you potentially voting against the main lynch instead of holding your vote in order to save yourself?

why are people voting punchy? what sus thing did he do exactly?
even i sussed him but evan and geoni told me that this was his normal playstyle.
you guys are legitimately doing what i wanted to do in day one lol.

it is kind of his normal play style i think sigh, but his normal play style always makes me think he's scummy

also i haven't played in years but isn't punchy good at imitating his town play?

Harbour, what do you think about the people voting you right now. Why are you potentially voting against the main lynch instead of holding your vote in order to save yourself?
because the main lynches i believe are town. i'm not going to vote out town just to save myself, that goes against what i'm supposed to do.

I'm actually not sure why punchy is being lynched here. I do think they've probably had a weaker d2 than d1 but they've actually had a really strong game in general in my opinion. They're probably one of the few people I'd rather not be lynched here.

It's interesting how a bunch of new vote patterns have appeared even though d1 was basically entirely trundle v jacob, very few people have voted Trundle today, and it really kinda seems like it was a mafia lead lynch that has completely lost steam. Although part of that is probably due to the fact that Antonio has been reasonably AFK today.

Also fwiw, you should always lynch someone who "might be town" instead of lynching someone "you always know is town"

How confident are you in your own reads harbour?

i mean i'd be ok voting trundle too tbh, in fact if there is some form of wagon on punchy then i'd probably jump off in fear (which i know makes me scummy bc why vote for him then, ik i'm being shady here)

i mean i'd be ok voting trundle too tbh, in fact if there is some form of wagon on punchy then i'd probably jump off in fear (which i know makes me scummy bc why vote for him then, ik i'm being shady here)
mog ik your town

can you explain why I'm acting different then my normal playstyle

you don't know theyre town tho, you know ur town so its probably ideal to save urself unless ur like a million percent sure lol

How confident are you in your own reads harbour?
oath is the only person who sticks out to me as scummy from everybody.
geoni i'm fairly confident is town. tae, a little less confident but i still do believe that they shouldn't get lynched only because of ate.

why are people voting punchy? what sus thing did he do exactly?
even i sussed him but evan and geoni told me that this was his normal playstyle.
you guys are legitimately doing what i wanted to do in day one lol.
He's basically faking contribution to the game by leaving one-line statements that don't add much. If he was Town, I would've assumed he be doing much more then just what he has been doing. I've stated the one-line statement before, btw.

I've seen him play, tons of times. He contributes when he is town, much more. His typing is the same, no matter what alignment. However, his contribution is lacking here and if he has the time to leave one-off messages, he has the time to leave well thoughout messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back