• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Renaissance - Game Thread [ENDGAME - Town Wins]

Status
Not open for further replies.
His normal playstyle is poor punctuation, no capitalization. He does it no matter what alignment he is, hence how he always plays. The only different is as town, he contributes.

That's a more of an excuse, you stated you were doing two games early day 1 and then your excuse is now different? Also, why didn't you call a replacement if you had such bad power and lightning, you could've helped town if you did? I think you were just flying under the radar but make it look like you are here by leaving small posts.

Finally, it's hard to compare you to other games when they aren't on this site. I know how you play as mafia and town via this site and that is what I'm basing it off and you're a better town than this.
i died

i can post, just not as much content. the power's on and the radar's clear for a while.

i'm leaving my opinions on posts and my scumreads

you're acting like i'm just not posting

well i think it's regret bc i feel bad lol, i'm not sure i should let me feeling bad dictate my decision.. normally i'd wait to vote honestly but ik ppl were getting annoyed at how hectic it got so i wanted to make sure i had a vote beforehand, i'll still wait around for a bit though

I'm going to be honest, the only reason I'm not pushing for Tae any harder is because I'm pretty ok with the Geoni lynch happening, and if Tae isn't in the pool then I'll vote Geoni. But Tae is still one of my hardest scumreads. I feel like they've had the weakest game content-wise, and everyone keeps talking about how they have a towny tone? It just kinda comes off. bad.

I mean both Harbour, and Shea have much better content, and they're completely new. It's a terrible look for Tae, and honestly, I think it's just textbook mafia game rather than anything else.

i died

i can post, just not as much content. the power's on and the radar's clear for a while.

i'm leaving my opinions on posts and my scumreads

you're acting like i'm just not posting
No, you are posting which is weird since you say your laptop is dead and you aren't posting. However, your posts usually just repeat what the quote thing says, add alittle bit of something, or aren't even relevant and contributes to an off-topic part of the game,

I'm going to be honest, the only reason I'm not pushing for Tae any harder is because I'm pretty ok with the Geoni lynch happening, and if Tae isn't in the pool then I'll vote Geoni. But Tae is still one of my hardest scumreads. I feel like they've had the weakest game content-wise, and everyone keeps talking about how they have a towny tone? It just kinda comes off. bad.

I mean both Harbour, and Shea have much better content, and they're completely new. It's a terrible look for Tae, and honestly, I think it's just textbook mafia game rather than anything else.

lmao

that is absolutely not true

Reactions: tae
I'm glad oath liked that post.

I'm pretty sure oath gets sorted once we lynch mafia though, since so many people have dropped scumreads on him, it'll be pretty easy to tell which people genuinely wanted oath to be lynched, and who didn't.

I personally think Oath is town, too many people have tried to lynch him/read him opportunistically.

This reminds me, every time I type Evan I tend to type oath, and someone else said the same thing, and I felt that.

Punchy/dad mafia team
Punchy/dad mafia team
Punchy/dad mafia team
Punchy/dad mafia team

No, you are posting which is weird since you say your laptop is dead and you aren't posting. However, your posts usually just repeat what the quote thing says, add alittle bit of something, or aren't even relevant and contributes to an off-topic part of the game,

so you aren't posting***

then lynch my town ass so you i can flip green and hopefully someone shoots you between the eyes shawo

Tae [2]: shawo, Trundle, Heyden, f11
Harbour [2]: Geoni, Heyden, panda
Geoni [2]: glow, DinoTown, oath, trundle, shaebae
Shawo [1]: tae
Locket [1]: amazonevan19
PunchyDaHufflepuff [0]: Antonio Locket, Antonio, mog
F11: punchy
oath: harbor

do you guys actually think shea has good content.
i honestly think that's a joke, they pop in every now and then and give very short reads. in comparison to tae, i believe shea's posts are worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back