• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Tarot [DAY 3]

well if shiidas vote doesnt count then theres currently a tie between me and dolby. we both have 3 votes against us

i think someone stated above, correct me if i'm wrong, they're hesitant about voting for them bc theyre a good player and if there isn't much to go off of, they'd rather hope they're town instead of risk the mislynch?

i think someone stated above, correct me if i'm wrong, they're hesitant about voting for them bc theyre a good player and if there isn't much to go off of, they'd rather hope they're town instead of risk the mislynch?

i think panda expressed that opinion towards both Meow and Tom, not Dolby

I don't know if someone said that about Dolby but i said something similar about Tom and M3ow.

correct, still waiting to hear back from Justice on that.

Honestly Inkling doesn't have that many votes on them anymore, if a few more people vote where they think scum is we can probably save Inkling.

but the question- is voting dolby worth the risk? or is it more-so a better shot if we vote cory.

@Toad i see you lurking why don't you help us save inkling if you think that they are town like you said before ? still scummy of you.

@Tae i dunno personally, i think Cory has a lot more going against him.

yeah yeah, sorry my bad. thank's for the corrections, i see it now. oops.

my biggest issue is, other than my itch that tells me inkling might have used a safeclaim, i don't have any solid scum reads on anybody else that hasn't been initially spoon fed to us by others. there's good arguments / reads on people out on the board right now, but if i was too quick to jump on the inkling train, i should probably practice more restraint.

and also, @ink i really hope you don't take this personally. nobody has a vendetta against you, we all know mafia can get pretty heated. esp when emotions run high. so i really hope you're not pushed away from mafia because of these two games.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Toad i see you lurking why don't you help us save inkling if you think that they are town like you said before ? still scummy of you.

@Tae i dunno personally, i think Cory has a lot more going against him.

cory currently has what, 2 votes against him? you and ink right?

yeah yeah, sorry my bad. thank's for the corrections, i see it now. oops.

my biggest issue is, other than my itch that tells me inkling might have used a safeclaim, i don't have any solid scum reads on anybody else that hasn't been initially spoon fed to us by others. there's good arguments / reads on people out on the board right now, but if i was too quick to jump on the inkling train, i should probably practice more restraint.

and also, @ink i really hope you don't take this personally. nobody has a vendetta against you, we all know mafia can get pretty heated. esp when emotions run high. so i really hope you're not pushed away from mafia because of these two games.

no i was just being emotional. i don't take it personally. i just get frustrated when something seems obvious to me and not others, but thats my fault for not explaining my side better i guess.

who brought up the safeclaim bit in the first place?

Ok I'm not paying attention.... My phone is on next to me at this poker game. I will leave to stop confusing

In all honesty, Cory is the best lynch between himself and Dolby. I agree that he seems the most quaint right now, so if it means saving inkling then I will vote for him today.

Please, if you're unvoting inkling, unvote him now and vote cory.

Why are you pressuring me.... I told you, I'm on the fence about inkling. I have said that before, I can't see voting anyone else on recent events as I'm not sure about them. So I'm staying on inkling

ugh toads....
really. i think the best thing for you to do right now is vote for dolby or cory.
youre hurting town right now. :/

Back