• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Tarot [DAY 3]

my wednesday night poker game is now, so I will be MIA for the rest of the time. I will think about my vote, but I'm still on Inkling right now, because no one else has any overtly scummy behavior

to me, this is a red flag. no explanation of my "scummy" behavior. So, defending myself is scummy?

Cory why are you voting M3ow when you think that Panda is weird?

i think meow is acting weirder im not sure about panda yet.

- - - Post Merge - - -

it might be time to decide now

to me, this is a red flag. no explanation of my "scummy" behavior. So, defending myself is scummy?

You picked fights and was going crazy last night! You were graspig at straws it seemed like. Defending my initial feeling makes me scummy? Don't be salty just because I didn't change my vote on you

You picked fights and was going crazy last night! You were graspig at straws it seemed like. Defending my initial feeling makes me scummy? Don't be salty just because I didn't change my vote on you

im not being salty, just stating the facts. you are exaggerating all of my actions.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Cory
I know you're saying meo is acting weird, but to me your vote seems random. care to explain?

I don't think meow is acting weird, I just feel she's acting kind of distanced but thats the only discrepancy I see.
5kocgs3.jpg

im not being salty, just stating the facts. you are exaggerating all of my actions.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Cory
I know you're saying meo is acting weird, but to me your vote seems random. care to explain?

i did explain i quoted some of her posts

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Cory

So you wanna put words in my mouth too? Did you read your posts last night? You called tae a drama king and then badgered Alexi on how she was playing. Hahaha, you want to judge all of me on this one action and not say anything about my other posts or take Anything else into account this late in the day? That looks suspicious

everyone. Just vote for who you think is the most scummy. We will reassemble from there

- - - Post Merge - - -

Still have not posted them

You do not pick the lynch.
Town picks the lynch and they hopefully vote for scum

So her not posting reads when she said she would is scummy? Maybe she decided to back out bc she changed her mind. Also, I firmly believe scum led my bandwagon, since it didn't make much sense at all. So her nor reading me as scum reads as town to me. Does that makes sense? If she was scum why would she bother to contradict the bandwagon when I was such an easy target? Jumping on the bandwagon is a good way for scum to blend in.

omg this is dejavu with tae and toads all over again day1 nub mafia..
town vs town.

So you wanna put words in my mouth too? Did you read your posts last night? You called tae a drama king and then badgered Alexi on how she was playing. Hahaha, you want to judge all of me on this one action and not say anything about my other posts or take Anything else into account this late in the day? That looks suspicious

ive been reading all of your posts.

except obviously, inkling x toads.
really i think you two going at it will solve nothing. besides, 10 minutes left? or?

i think theres a lot more to go off of other than M3ow not being very active D1, also she's a strong player so if she's town i would hate to get rid of her so easily on D1 mislynch. Don't think its in towns best interest to Lynch her atm.

- - - Post Merge - - -

a little more than 1 hour left.

i think im all caught up now. and this doesn't make a lynch vote any easier, honestly.

also, @panda is your vote for tom based on his lack on caring towards the vote / playing incredibly neutral?

It's so out of the blue? @panda
Like what would he want to accomplish saying something like that?

Back