• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Tarot [DAY 3]

also, @panda is your vote for tom based on his lack on caring towards the vote / playing incredibly neutral?

It was on Tom cause of how is isn't caring to help town at all and being super neutral so that no one can get a read on him seems scummy, yes. but now i am voting Cory for similar reasons plus more, such as jumping off the Inking wagon and being defensive about it and all that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's so out of the blue? @panda
Like what would he want to accomplish saying something like that?

@Toad i dont know what you are referring to or what your asking.

Was it you who asked me about my feelings about Cory? Sorry I'm a little distracted, I'm on phone at a poker game... So trying not to be rude to them

The only way to not mislynch and actually getting non town is too lynch me. I know I'm irrelevant and I'm being ignored but if you think logically you can see that there are no cons. :(

It was on Tom cause of how is isn't caring to help town at all and being super neutral so that no one can get a read on him seems scummy, yes. but now i am voting Cory for similar reasons plus more, such as jumping off the Inking wagon and being defensive about it and all that.

in all honesty though, tom's neutrality and unwillingness to help town really is scummy.
but i'm also up in the air about a small cluster of people.. but i don't have indefinite reads on anyone. and even i'm reconsidering that maybe inkling really is just emotional town, but the idea that he may have used a safeclaim is still itching at the back of my head.

but also, what about dolby?
all they did was swoop in, leave a read and swoop back out?
also w/ m3ow_ ?? where's that read at? where they at?
i'm also in a total gray area for both cory and n e s s

ya i don't know guys its hard to say, i votes Toad but then i felt like they kinda explain themselves logically so i unvoiced and voted Tom cause of his indifference for the game but he is a strong player when he wants to be so i unvoiced him hoping his town and he'l come around to help us later sow now im left with Cory, i think i have more than enough reason to vote for him.

@panda you've changed your vote like 3 times in the last 30 minutes. whats going on in your head?

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh jk nvm you explained yourself.

ya i don't know guys its hard to say, i votes Toad but then i felt like they kinda explain themselves logically so i unvoted and voted Tom cause of his indifference for the game but he is a strong player when he wants to be so i unvoted him hoping his town and he'l come around to help us later sow now im left with Cory, i think i have more than enough reason to vote for him.

Edit.

that rando vote for m3ow_ just makes so little sense to me.

Why ? and then who do you see as scummy ?

im scared to post my reads bc last time i put my thoughts out there everybody jumped on me and i had to defend myself for hours. but at this point im still set to be lynched so it doesn't matter.

i think its scummy that cory is vote is seemingly random, so to me thats a good lead. maybe he's trying to throw us off his scent. but its still not enough for me. i just don't know! i feel like he's been posting a lot of his own personal opinions and nothing he says sounds like anything anybody else has said. and nobody has really copied anything he has said. So that's mostly why.

I think Dolby is scummy for going after me whose evidence was just quotes without any explanation. he just quoted me a bunch of times and made it seem like it was self-explanatory of how scummy my behavior is.

I think Jacob is scummy for jumping on the bandwagon and posting no thoughts or opinions of his own.

I also think toad is acting extremely scummy, but I feel like his behavior is a little rash for a mafia?

I just don't have enough experience playing so ya thats what i got.

Dolby posted those quotes and left really. It reminds me of binding of Isaac mafia actually.

im scared to post my reads bc last time i put my thoughts out there everybody jumped on me and i had to defend myself for hours. but at this point im still set to be lynched so it doesn't matter.

i think its scummy that cory is vote is seemingly random, so to me thats a good lead. maybe he's trying to throw us off his scent. but its still not enough for me. i just don't know! i feel like he's been posting a lot of his own personal opinions and nothing he says sounds like anything anybody else has said. and nobody has really copied anything he has said. So that's mostly why.

I think Dolby is scummy for going after me whose evidence was just quotes without any explanation. he just quoted me a bunch of times and made it seem like it was self-explanatory of how scummy my behavior is.

I think Jacob is scummy for jumping on the bandwagon and posting no thoughts or opinions of his own.

I also think toad is acting extremely scummy, but I feel like his behavior is a little rash for a mafia?

I just don't have enough experience playing so ya thats what i got.

@Inkling this is a really good start, no ones gonna jump down your throat just for voicing your opinion, at least not another town member, usually. haha i think it would be wise for you to place a vote on someone you think is scummy theres still plenty of time left and you can still survive D1 if you want,, if you are truly town please dat just give up.

@Inkling this is a really good start, no ones gonna jump down your throat just for voicing your opinion, at least not another town member, usually. haha i think it would be wise for you to place a vote on someone you think is scummy theres still plenty of time left and you can still survive D1 if you want,, if you are truly town please dat just give up.

i placed my vote for dolby early on. I first voted for cory, but changed it to dolby. Im not changing it.

i agree with you on a bit of the cory read, but i'm not sure if i should change my unvote to cory.
i feel like a lot of us are all over the place and now dirt is just being thrown in different directions.

i agree with you on a bit of the cory read, but i'm not sure if i should change my unvote to cory.
i feel like a lot of us are all over the place and now dirt is just being thrown in different directions.

your vote is yours to do with what you want, but i would advise you to place it somewhere (your best guess) rather than no where.

your vote is yours to do with what you want, but i would advise you to place it somewhere (your best guess) rather than no where.

both cory and dolby give me weird vibes.
but i'm not sure that we can really break apart inklings lynch.

still waiting back on justice for shiida's inkling vote right?

well if shiidas vote doesnt count then theres currently a tie between me and dolby. we both have 3 votes against us

correct, still waiting to hear back from Justice on that.

Honestly Inkling doesn't have that many votes on them anymore, if a few more people vote where they think scum is we can probably save Inkling.

Back