• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Tarot [DAY 3]

why wasn't BlueDog replaced? they have said like nothing, and were sooooo excited pre game to get started?

also ive been referred to he countless times and i dont ****ing flip my **** so stop attacking me constantly

Inkling no offense but why would point out to the whole ****ibg thread that he has or like ???

also ive been referred to he countless times and i dont ****ing flip my **** so stop attacking me constantly

GUYS STOP! thats not relevant, and its petty, its a little mistake! please take care to know if people correct their pronouns used on themselves, and if unsure just say them or something! and lets move on

Tae, Inkling, please just stop causing all of this pointless banter between the 2 of you. Its not helping, and its getting a bit annoying at this point.

My thoughts bc I am thinking too much at once.

I think toad is the scummiest of all from him distancing himself from the lynch. Ness seems off, Hayden is too quiet. Same for Dolby and tom but idk if there busy or not.

The only person I really trust is tae :)

My thoughts bc I am thinking too much at once.

I think toad is the scummiest of all from him distancing himself from the lynch. Ness seems off, Hayden is too quiet. Same for Dolby and tom but idk if there busy or not.

The only person I really trust is tae :)

If you're actually jester, why do you keep on making rational posts like this, and then swapping to complete Bulls*** posts like claiming you're "watcher"

- - - Post Merge - - -

anyways..@tom,@ness

do you have any scum reads?

I'm starting to consider Crys actually not being a jester.

If you're actually jester, why do you keep on making rational posts like this, and then swapping to complete Bulls*** posts like claiming you're "watcher"

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm starting to consider Crys actually not being a jester.

maybe a serial killer

Back