• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Tarot [DAY 3]

If you're actually jester, why do you keep on making rational posts like this, and then swapping to complete Bulls*** posts like claiming you're "watcher"

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm starting to consider Crys actually not being a jester.
ok but...I am the watcher. My role is The moon.

If you're actually jester, why do you keep on making rational posts like this, and then swapping to complete Bulls*** posts like claiming you're "watcher"

- - - Post Merge - - -

the double edged sword about this is, if they are jester & we lynch, doesn't town lose then?
so if that's the case, ness, if you're a potential read for scum, ofc someone would want to change the jester?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I was thinking the same about Crys

i thought mafia could only make 1 kill per night? oops

big game, might be multiple mafia power roles?
maybe there's a free man with killing ability who isnt mafia or town. who knows.

the double edged sword about this is, if they are jester & we lynch, doesn't town lose then?
so if that's the case, ness, if you're a potential read for scum, ofc someone would want to change the jester?

I have no idea what you're even trying to make of me right here, nor what you're even trying to say, since 3rd party roles like this sometimes just win and then leave the game as a 3rd party winner, while the game still continues.

Justice, if there was a jester in the game and they were lynched, would the game continue like normal or would jester win and it ends?

- - - Post Merge - - -

i thought you were the jester though.
if you're watcher who'd you watch last night? what readings did you find?

She claims I "visited" panda.

other then my scum read on toadsworthy and tom

what I find interesting is how Jacob has been very quiet. except for when shiida got banned and he announced it
Shiida is banned. We might need a few more replacements then we thought.

Possibly shiidaTrundle & Jacob mafia?
shiida did kind of go after panda in the beginning.
This is just a quick assumption.

I have no idea what you're even trying to make of me right here, nor what you're even trying to say, since 3rd party roles like this sometimes just win and then leave the game as a 3rd party winner, while the game still continues.

Justice, if there was a jester in the game and they were lynched, would the game continue like normal or would jester win and it ends?

Normally, for jesters, the game would continue on normal, and the Jester would be removed.

- - - Post Merge - - -

She claims I "visited" panda.

lol, did you visit panda ness. didja didja.

yes pls justice answer this question. <3

This game most likely has 4 mafia, with the rest being townies and PR's IMO. Wouldn't be surprised if there was some sort of neutral 3rd party role included though.

ok well that leaves the decision of, do we chance the "jester" or not.

what if he did? would he receive info the same night? how would that contribute to the kill? I'm not being sarcastic

Ness killed panda I saw him slash her neck

but is your claim genuine, because i don't see why you'd genuinely announce that, i mean, it's a giant ass target on your back.

but is your claim genuine, because i don't see why you'd genuinely announce that, i mean, it's a giant ass target on your back.

Taesaek, if you're actually believing someone who openly admits being jester at the start of the game, and then claims tracker in a hope of looking scummy to get lynched to win, do you legit actually believe that????

Back