• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Tarot [DAY 3]

Taesaek, if you're actually believing someone who openly admits being jester at the start of the game, and then claims tracker in a hope of looking scummy to get lynched to win, do you legit actually believe that????
not tracker, watched u dingus

- - - Post Merge - - -

*watcher

Taesaek, if you're actually believing someone who openly admits being jester at the start of the game, and then claims tracker in a hope of looking scummy to get lynched to win, do you legit actually believe that????

but why would they claim jester so quick? like if I wanted to get lynched, I could do it in so many better ways than openly saying that... could they be claiming jester to avoid not being lynching because they are mafia?

i'm not sure if i believe they're jester either.
at this point in time they can be anything, or simply just nothing.

only thing i'm certain of when it comes to crys is they really really really like to mess around. other than that, i'm indifferent.

but why would they claim jester so quick? like if I wanted to get lynched, I could do it in so many better ways than openly saying that... could they be claiming jester to avoid not being lynching because they are mafia?

exactly.

with this I want to lynch crys at this point

this is possible. and if justice says there is no issue with jester dying, and the game continuing on i don't see why not.

but then it brings into the account of, what if they are third party but not jester? what if they actually do win if they're lynched.

but crys would be a bad lynch at this point. i like alexis read on jacob vs shiida. id go for toads but i donno seems to obvious and familiar

or I am pr trying to get attention on my by acting as crazy 3rd party

My role on basically said that I am the illusive moon and that I see everything once a night a target blah blah blah

or I am pr trying to get attention on my by acting as crazy 3rd party

oh now you want to reason like a rational person that I'm calling all your crap... this is the worst thing yo could've said for yourself

We can't afford a mislynch again, we need to get mafia to try and knock off their KP asap, not letting Jester win or whatever on earth he is...

but crys would be a bad lynch at this point. i like alexis read on jacob vs shiida. id go for toads but i donno seems to obvious and familiar

oh im glad it wasnt ignored. i will post a better read sooner or later, but so far I'm either for them, toadsworthy or tom, or crys. crys does seem like a bad idea, they're too all over the place for me to be decisive.

Back