• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Tarot [DAY 3]

Scum chat from the sirens call

The messeges 171-176 deal with the issue of a roleblock blocking a mafia kill. Factional kills were in effect that game. This was from about two years ago. I would have got one from a game with a watcher or quoted from a few of the exchanges from the thread in that game, but I didn't want to search through 2400 posts in the game when I could search through 400 in my teams scum chat. Also, ftr, I do not believe that there has been a watcher on TBT in a game with factional kills. The games that I can think of RN (Harry Potter and Reindeer mafia) both had individual kills

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am pretty uncomfturble with Llamas, Tae, and Trundle. Trundle just swooped into the thread, asked some questions, and left a few questions. Later, he left a vote on Ness with no explanation. Moreover, his posts REALLY seem similar to how he played in Game of Thrones mafia and in Smash mafia. Llamas for just leaving very few posts that seem to give a rundown of events. And Tae for leaving in general short posts with few contributions (this applies to Heyden as well) and misrepresenting the "subtle defense of me" that Ness apparently made in one of his posts. I would elaborate furthur on the Llamas and Trundle reads, but I have to go in 3 minutes

Actually, I did make an explanation. I mentioned Ness' JoaT role actions make no sense, I mentioned that he has made a few minor slips that are likely mafia slips, and I also reiterated how he is very emotional on very little small details that people point out. I voted for him for these reasons. I have also called out a good amount of people so far based on just how they are posting, but ultimately, once Ness dies I will be able to sort my reads out better. I'm quite certain he will flip scum.

Also, I can't tell for you Dolby. You usually try to mention in the thread that you read me as town when you are scum, although me being a replacement may have changed what you would typically do.

@justice, can you explain what a faction kill means in this game? are roles considered pointless in some cases because of it?

My definition of a factional kill means the kills are tied to the faction, and how many members a faction has. For example, if we had a mafia godfather who died, the mafia would still have kills, though it may decrease KP. (Mafia Members/ 2 = KP rounded up). I will not comment on roles in this game. I'm sorry that was not clear, I thought that was the definition of factional kills here, but I see there is some confusion.

In case of any role that can see what action a player did/does, they would be able to see kills.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh! If you don't know the rules then no problem. I will find out the answers anyways. However, I got a few tarot card names while surfing through the internet like- Ten of Cups, King of Swords, Ten of Wands and more from the following site http://instarot.com/en. But I am little bit hesitate how much this will be helpful for me?

Thanks for your time!

Please stop posting in my game.

Actually, I did make an explanation. I mentioned Ness' JoaT role actions make no sense, I mentioned that he has made a few minor slips that are likely mafia slips, and I also reiterated how he is very emotional on very little small details that people point out. I voted for him for these reasons. I have also called out a good amount of people so far based on just how they are posting, but ultimately, once Ness dies I will be able to sort my reads out better. I'm quite certain he will flip scum.

Also, I can't tell for you Dolby. You usually try to mention in the thread that you read me as town when you are scum, although me being a replacement may have changed what you would typically do.
Dolby 3rd party ? Just a thought.. Although Im having a hard time figuring out which major arcana's could be 3rd parties so, don't even know what he could be.
I will place my vote on N e s s today.
-Pushed a lynch off Inkling onto Cory, the cop
-Counterclaimed 'The Moon' against Crys as it was probably a safeclaim given to him
-At first was townie but suddenly changed to Jack of all Trades when he realised 'The Moon' is a major arcana in Tarot, his reasoning for claiming townie in the first place sounded pretty fake as well
-His Jack of all trades powers don't make much sense to me, as there are doubles and he used a Jailkeep on Dolby when he could have been of more use like protection a strong town member or inspecting a suspicious person

Overall he's just too flimsy and is trying too hard, I hope you guys are firm on this vote and not change it because another mislynch may result in an automatic town loss forcing us to surrender. I hope you guys see though. I don't see myself as a target for tonight so that's good because you'll need me... I think our choice on tomorrows lynch would all depend on what Ness flips and who dies tonight... Just woke up and I'm a little tired so sorry if I said something misleading.
The bold is interesting.

Dolby 3rd party ? Just a thought.. Although Im having a hard time figuring out which major arcana's could be 3rd parties so, don't even know what he could be.

The bold is interesting.

If Crys is third party jester I doubt there are any other third party in a 17 player game.

@Crys - you mentioned earlier that you think ness could actually be a pr and not scum. but from the looks of it, ness is going to be lynched. did you change your mind about that or, are you okay with a ness lynch?

@ness - if you honestly are a PR, I truly hope you come up with a huge scum read instead of giving up and voting for yourself to "prove yourself" to town, b/c honestly by then it's too late and i stg if we lynch another PR today - I dont even know.

you've barely been here this entire game, why would we need you after tomorrow? can you elaborate on this?

yeah I read that part and was like.... why would you even say that in front of everyone! or draw any attention to yourself!

tom are you maf?
Nope, I've just been busier thanks to people not showing up at work and a personal matter. Honestly I forgot I was playing a mafia game and was about to sleep the majority of today away since I've felt so fatigued.

this is scummy as hell?
instead of posting this with nothing else following... maybe a scum lead? something to help town instead of saying "we're ****ed gg"
I posted that at the time because ultimately I was on my break at work (15 minutes and all of it was spent catching up on the thread) and I spotted what you finally noticed. But the gears are a turning now.

EMOTIONS
Ness=Scum
When did emotional babble Ness go from being town to scum? Or are you mocking Xine here?

and no, i have not said anything scummy

you know what>? i quit im done. justice find me a replacement **** all of you
7nPIzZg.jpg

Wait.

Hold up. I'm going through everyones posts now with the filter.
Tardis claimed. How did I miss this? Did anyone else see this & just disregard it?

This. Tbh I did see it but I just skimmed it and thought he horrible mistypo'd "townie"

Tardis,
1. what are you claiming, besides being Tower?
2. Why did you claim.
I saw this and at first I considered us to be as good as dead because town outed for no reason. But then I remember POWER ROLES get Major Arcanas. Ultimately if you want to wonder why Tardis outed, I think it's because of two reasons:

1. They seem to have only played Micro Mafia: Grey's Anatomy edition, where pretty much everyone was a doctor. So claiming wasn't really a big deal.
2. They're nervous mafia. They'e reading the thread and thinking people are going to jump on them for not claiming, especially since their predecessor didn't say anything.

I'm leaning more towards two, I think it'd be easy for people to claim one Arcana and because we're naturally thinking BLUE BLOOD back off. But at the same time if we apply the logic that townies and mafia goons are Minor Arcanas, it makes plenty of sense to apply the logic of "BLUES" and "MAFIA PR" are Major Arcanas. That's why instead of bandwagoning on Ness since besides the Inkling vote on Toadsworthy, I'd rather vote Tardis. I can practically promise you that most, if not all of mafia is hiding in that bandwagon.

Also I think Dolby is in the wrong here, I think Xine's case is safety solid. They point a lot that's wrong with TBT Mafia meta and honestly it's refreshing to see outsider opinion. ATE isn't the way we ought to be lynching, yet instead we're aiming for Ace Attorney levels of comical instead of something far more serious.

Ness
Heyden
Dolby
inkling
crys
Xine
Tardis2016
alexi
jacob
Trundle
mother of all llamas
taesaek
toadsworthy

Ultimately I think there's too many borderline scum plays coming from what ought to be town, but honestly ya'll like Katy Perry up in here with your hot and cold.

- - - Post Merge - - -

**** I MESSED UP SOME OF MY BOLDING

@Tom - the majority of us are voting ness though (mainly based on what I had seen after his CC, and Xine's read). So, would you be okay with a ness lynch and possible tardis day 3? Of course, this is assuming ness flips red, and then whatever the heck happens during night.

Appreciated though, for taking the time to write that up. My sus of you is pretty much gone.

im pretty sure mafia has safe claims.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait who replaced sugarella

@Tom - the majority of us are voting ness though (mainly based on what I had seen after his CC, and Xine's read). So, would you be okay with a ness lynch and possible tardis day 3? Of course, this is assuming ness flips red, and then whatever the heck happens during night.

Appreciated though, for taking the time to write that up. My sus of you is pretty much gone.

I am okay with a Ness lynch, however if it's alright I'd rather keep my lone vote on Tardis. Not that I don't wanna be a team player here, but like what's the point of continuing to dogpile? I don't think I've seen Justice state they'd end the day earlier if Ness got all the votes, so there isn't any major harm here.

@Crys: Probably, I think we're likely to not see some Arcanas in play here. It is weird to me though that if Ness flips mafia and claimed The Moon (either as a safeclaim or his actual role), that you both are Moon. Ultimately I don't trust you, but I get what you're doing which is why I've pegged as you town for now.

ah **** okay i forgot trundle replaced as well. disregard my post then, pretty sure you're right. maybe justice should confirm?

Xine replaced sugarella, trundle replaced shiida, and tardis replaced blue dog xl.

thank youu. sorry for my assumption/wrong info :c

Dolby/ness/tardis/inkling

Dolby/ness/tardis/toad

My scum team guesses
1st one seems pretty spot on, minus Dolby.
if ness is scum then pretty much anyone who defended him, and I don't really see Dolby as "defending" ness, rather he just doesn't agree with xine's read.

Back