• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Tarot [DAY 3]

I'm have to be gone for the next few hours, I have a hair appointment. I hope town makes the right decision with ness and and Dolby

I really don't like Xine's read on N e s s. Replies are in the bold beneath the paragraphs that Xine wrote. I also bolded one thing in his main text to reference to in the below rebuttal

First off, wow @ this town. You guys are a WRECK, and half of it has nothing to do with mafia. I will say this once and once only, ad hominem and appeal to emotion (ATE) is a SCUM tactic, and if I see anymore of it (@inkling and everyone else here) I will death tunnel you. ((:) This is a game, not the hallways of your middle school. I physically cringed as I read people calling each other drama queens.

What I find jawdropping is the fact that we killed our own ****ing Cop and everyone's just like "lel oopz", gg mafia it seems town wants to wreck themselves here. I don't know how experienced some of you guys are, but it's EXTREMELY suspicious how last minute several people jumped on this bandwagon of someone who was not present to defend themselves.

Let's break that event down.

shiida, Crys, Alexi, Dolby, Cory, Jacob, Ness, Taesaek, Toadsworthy all voted for inkling then everyone but shiida (banned) Dolby & Jacob retracted their votes. There's obviously both scum hiding within these votes, but then:
Are you saying that me and Jacob are both scum here and meant to say "Their" or that "There's obvious scum hiding"?

> inklings, Alexi, and Crys all voted for Dolby.
> Cory voted for m3ow_
> Panda, Ness, and Taesaek voted for Cory. so did inkling but they retracted.
> Cory, the cop, died.

? Panda and m3ow_ flipped town. So I'm almost positive Ness and Taesaek are scum if not then one of them at least. Ness, I'm almost positive, is scum.

Here's why:

This was to Crys: So Ness you genuinely believe that a jester would openly claim their role D1 when their win condition is literally to be lynched? And that doing so would go AGAINST their win condition and basically game throwing? Your thought process is insanely flawed, but maybe that's because you don't need to make tactical sense when you're scum.

You're cherrypicking here. Crys claimed that their win con was to either be lynched or survive until the end of the game

Simply: "O W8 YA what I said was scummy and I may need Crys if they are a jester later on in the game so neva mind haha!!"

Or he could be town who also wants the vig to keep their shot for the end of the game in order to kill mafia to win.

This makes NO sense from a town point of view. Also he is defending Dolby ever so subtly here without actually saying why. Why exactly? Why is Cory a Dolby lynch? Why did everyone sheep this when there was way more reason to lynch inkling than there was to lynch Cory? Yes he voted for someone and left, but he gave reason why. Ness, you targeted someone that was AFK so that they could not defend themselves or claim. You targeted someone without making a case or laying out all the reasons why they are scummy. Ness, there is no way that you are town here.
And so has pretty much everyone else in the game. I find it perculiar that you focus on Ness in particular here. I also don't get why stating that he prefers a Cory lynch over lynching me in response to a direct question on the matter means that he's defending me
That second part oh my god??? Ye everyone, unvote the person that claims townie (I.E. the easiest and safest scumclaim) and vote Cory! who is not here so he can't say anything about it!
Since you are implying that Ness is scum with me and that Ness is scum with Inkling, that would mean, in this scenario, that I am scum with Inkling. This wouldn't make sense given that I led the wagon that was going on Inkling on day one

WHY ARE YOU DEFENDING SOMEONE THATS CLAIMED TOWNIE INSTEAD OF SOMEONE THAT HASNT CLAIMED AT ALL
Both have the potential to be scum, Ness was also the lead voice pressuring Inkling to claim on day one. Would scum do that to their new scum teammate?

do you legit believe that Crys is game throwing and openly claiming Jester when they actually are Jester? When that's legitimately against the rules????? Their tactic was smart. Scum left them alive because they actually might've believed or because it's distracting to town, and town won't lynch someone that claims Jester. I'm almost positive that not only is Crys town but they are watcher. And Ness actually visited Panda.
See what I wrote above on this topic

"I'm too tired" "Crys is being bull****" "Don't try to argue about this anymore" = ATE. Like you are counterclaiming her, which basically confirms one of you as scum and the fact that you don't want to argue about it anymore only makes yourself look shady as ****. First of all, scum DOES have safe claims in a setup like this, that's almost a guarantee. So why in the hell would Crys claim something that wasn't a safeclaim? Exactly. They would not. Because someone would counterclaim, and it would confirm them as scum. Like what you tried to do to Crys.
At this point, Crys is almost confirmed as jester and trying to get Ness lynched with herself. If Ness has a plan here to get Crys lynched right now, he's next on the chopping block if Crys is watcher. Given that kills are factional as well, it is impossible for Crys to have actually seen Ness visit Panda. There is no logical reason for Ness to directly CC Crys here as scum when most of the town thinks that Crys is jester.

Except in your case, you are far less believable with your scum!behavior that got the cop lynched.
The odds that not only did Crys know that you visited Panda but they also have "your role" are next to none. & Nobody else could counterclaim Crys but you, otherwise your scumbuddies would be risking themselves as well.
Or Crys could have also claimed an Major Arcana that she thought was likely to be in the game in order to have two peoples in direct conflict with her instead of one, get lynched, and then win

I'm not even going into mechanics that have to do with Tarot because others have already said that it would be weird for an important card like "The Moon" to be a townie instead of PR.

Crys is town. Ness is scum. I'm almost entirely positive about this. If you're town, vote for Ness today.
I doubt that he is

And in response to Heyden's survey

Mother of all Llamas
Tardis2016

Xine
Trundle
Crys
Jacob
Heyden

Taesaek
Tom
Inkling
Alexi
Dolby
Toadsworthy
Ness

Townleans are in light green

@Dolby, no one is red? You don't have any scum reads? thats kind of weird. Day 2, 2 PR's dead and 1 town and you don't have ANY scum leads.

@Dolby, no one is red? You don't have any scum reads? thats kind of weird. Day 2, 2 PR's dead and 1 town and you don't have ANY scum leads.

There are so many people who I feel iffy about that I can't feel comfturble definitively redreading someone when there are 6 other people who I fell could also be scum

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I put Crys as slight scum because I didn't know where I should have put her on the list

@inkling:
this is why i said we need to protect ness. it was obvious to me he didnt want to give away his pr. im tired of people not reading posts in context. if you cherry pick and take things out of context to come up with a nice sounding story you neevr find the truth. in all honesty i find this game very frustrating. im gonna post my new reads in a bit
so, we got the names - but no reads.
there has to be some sort of reasoning why those 4? i dont think anyone has been highly sus (to the point of calling them mafia team) of any of those. so... if you are town and still would like to help us, those reads would be a lot more helpful than just names.

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh, well, besides toadsworthy. but tae trundle and jacob? that seems random.

ugh i just said id post tomorrow. am i not alowed to share my thoughts? anyways im being crucified about the pronoun thing and im embarressed. apparently i did it on purpose, according to justice so i told her to remove me from the game. this is deja vu ffrom the other night. im done. you guys are mean

I really don't like Xine's read on N e s s. Replies are in the bold beneath the paragraphs that Xine wrote. I also bolded one thing in his main text to reference to in the below rebuttal

And in response to Heyden's survey

Mother of all Llamas
Tardis2016

Xine
Trundle
Crys
Jacob
Heyden

Taesaek
Tom
Inkling
Alexi
Dolby
Toadsworthy
Ness

Townleans are in light green

That's adorable and all, but there's a 0.1% chance Ness is town. He killed our cop and was entirely shameless about it until now. Not even going to waste my time with any of your post. My logic is pretty valid if not sound. Especially with that absurd roleclaim, are you kidding me bruh? What I need to figure out now is if you would straight up defend your scummate so wholeheartedly, or if you're just completely blind. It's quite clear the rest of the scumteam was smart enough to throw him under the bus. But you two are buddying each other HARD. You also never mentioned whether you can confirm being role blocked or not.

I'm not sure if I'm going to do that color alignment thing yet. I would rather withhold general reads for the time being as I only have enough time to focus in depth on one person at a time.

I humbly ask a doctor to save me if there is one present in the game. I'm not done here :)

Wait.

Hold up. I'm going through everyones posts now with the filter.
Tardis claimed. How did I miss this? Did anyone else see this & just disregard it?

- - - Post Merge - - -

For anyone who want to know I'ma tower.

This. Tbh I did see it but I just skimmed it and thought he horrible mistypo'd "townie"

Tardis,
1. what are you claiming, besides being Tower?
2. Why did you claim.

Wait.

Hold up. I'm going through everyones posts now with the filter.
Tardis claimed. How did I miss this? Did anyone else see this & just disregard it?

Would you mind linking their claim please? I did not see it. That's extremely odd considering I have seen little to no pressure on them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

ugh i just said id post tomorrow. am i not alowed to share my thoughts? anyways im being crucified about the pronoun thing and im embarressed. apparently i did it on purpose, according to justice so i told her to remove me from the game. this is deja vu ffrom the other night. im done. you guys are mean

Friendly reminder that this is a game, you are supposed to have fun. If you are not, maybe it is because you are taking the situation to a personal level. Not saying that you are the only one here that has. I am sure that you can fix things with Taesaek if you want to, and I am sure that you are not the only person in his life that has misgendered him, which is why the conflict may have started. The important part to emphasize is that it was not intentional. Mafia is a lot like real life in the way that its in your own favor to know how to talk to people and to know how to handle an argument with them.

Situations do get intense, but it is not supposed to be on a personal level.

Added it~ post merged.

Also, if day does continue with the way it is and the votes then I agree with this:

I humbly ask a doctor to save me if there is one present in the game. I'm not done here :)
Xine and I can think of a few more, but ultimately the doctor should decide, discretely obviously.

That's adorable and all, but there's a 0.1% chance Ness is town. He killed our cop and was entirely shameless about it until now. Not even going to waste my time with any of your post. My logic is pretty valid if not sound. Especially with that absurd roleclaim, are you kidding me bruh? What I need to figure out now is if you would straight up defend your scummate so wholeheartedly, or if you're just completely blind. It's quite clear the rest of the scumteam was smart enough to throw him under the bus. But you two are buddying each other HARD. You also never mentioned whether you can confirm being role blocked or not.

I'm not sure if I'm going to do that color alignment thing yet. I would rather withhold general reads for the time being as I only have enough time to focus in depth on one person at a time.

The fact that you don't even consider my refutation makes me more confident that you are scum. Dismissing the contributions of others as childish and not putting the effort into reading or addressing them is a scum tactic. I at least like everybody to read the post that I made on why Xine's case is BS. Also, love how you still are trying to make us think that Crys is town when she is pretty much confirmed jester.

whoa guys, ish hit the fan while I was at work....

literally everyone has me on their sus list, I don't even know where to start so, does anyone have any questions for me? because I'm clearly inept at just trying to explain myself, nor do I have any clue as to why people think I've acted wrong towards town when I have just been voicing my honest opinions this whole time, even if they were against the grain and offbeat...

1. I felt pressured to unvote inkling at end of day 1, because I was distracted and on mobile, and that pressure didn't even come from ness, but actually from Panda and Alexi, who called me out... but I regret that now, because they are acting way crazy right now
2. I still highly don't trust Crys. They did what they did day 1 so that we would remember that and keep it in the back of our heads for days to come, and avoid lynching them for time to come. Whether that is as a mafia or a townie, idk but if they are a fellow townie it just doesn't feel right to me still.
3. Xine's accusations on Ness are pretty valid, and hence why I changed my vote today to Ness. Ugh I'm clearly not alone on thinking this as almost everyone else can see the truth in their claims, so to say I'm scummy to change my vote here is kinda splitting hairs, because we all had our suspicions and then changed to ness after Xine's post. and on that, Xine came in with a fresh perspective on this, and just gives it another layer of credit for bringing fresh eyes to our problems

- - - Post Merge - - -

they* are acting way crazy
They is referring to Inkling

The fact that you don't even consider my refutation makes me more confident that you are scum. Dismissing the contributions of others as childish and not putting the effort into reading or addressing them is a scum tactic. I at least like everybody to read the post that I made on why Xine's case is BS. Also, love how you still are trying to make us think that Crys is town when she is pretty much confirmed jester.

I'm not even going to lie, your post was annoying to read because it was inside my post. I didn't want to waste my time arguing with you because Day is over and Ness is dead anyway. I'll humour you I guess so I can show you why your argument is so weak and why you need to reevaluate your reads in the future if you actually are town.

I'm so lost on why you are defending him so greatly- how about this: if he flips town, you can lynch me next (provided I live through the night). THAT is how confident that I am that Ness is mafia.

Back