• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Tarot [DAY 3]

so can i add some more sus stuff since i just love pointing out the scummiest in scum:

Everyones first post after seeing our DOCTOR and townie die.

really not a reaction i'd assume from town... but it's null to me.

town, obv.

town, obv.

lol ? SCUM ALERT quick to divert the attention to dolby. this screams red to me, and i really hope it does for the rest of town too.

idk with crys w/e the heck he is i believe this. i highly doubt he bussed ness, rather he got a scum claim for town which we NEEDED. town, obv.

in dolby's defense, he pretty much had to defend himself in response to Tom's quick scummy post. town, obv.

lik
e i commented on earlier, way diff reaction to when our cop died. seems to be trying too hard to appear as town, imo.

H
hi scum :) tardis doesnt even care about the deaths either.

DAMN i really wish I added those comments from Tom and Tardis in my other post.

town, obv.

I think thats everyone.. Xine has yet to post, and Tina but obviously Tina has way too much to catch up on.
Hi Perfect town Member. I was about to make my post about Jacobs read but messed up.

Or should I call you the town leader because everyone believes you.

well i'd HOPE SO. considering everything i pointed out about you is scummy.
i'm not sure what this is - im probably gonna die tonight cause you killed our doctor so, whatever. you are scum, tom is scum crys is 3rd party. town is gonna wreck you guys <333

i'm not sure what this is - im probably gonna die tonight cause you killed our doctor so, whatever. you are scum, tom is scum crys is 3rd party. town is gonna wreck you guys <333

alexi you're so cute i can't. omg

I'm not scum! I didn't kill the Doctor maybe a Vigilante killed them. And what I said my Role is a normal town.

@Alexi have you ever played on the scum team?

I'm not scum! I didn't kill the Doctor maybe a Vigilante killed them. And what I said my Role is a normal town.

Is this supposed to be a defense? Because this is ridiculously bad and seems like you're trying to absolve yourself from killing Trundle, which you were never accused of in the first place

YOU KILLED OUR VIGILANTE
to be fair I don't think you were in the game for that but still, your scum buddies did it.

and no i have not. why is this relevant?
wanna look up my meta? cause i dont have one sry scum.
http://tbtmafia.wikia.com/wiki/Alexi

YOU KILLED OUR VIGILANTE
to be fair I don't think you were in the game for that but still, your scum buddies did it.

and no i have not. why is this relevant?
wanna look up my meta? cause i dont have one sry scum.
http://tbtmafia.wikia.com/wiki/Alexi

You only play 2games guess you are still new but you know a lot about Mafia.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Who know there could be 2Vigilantes.

You only play 2games guess you are still new but you know a lot about Mafia.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Who know there could be 2Vigilantes.

are you claiming vig?
if so why the **** didn't you kill someone scummy.

Well if I'm going to die I would like to let you know that it was nice playing with all of you. I knew I messed up but I'm still learning.

holy ****, justice are you okay?
please take care of yourself and i hope you make a speedy recovery.

idk if anyone cares but I am the fool and was ****ting my way through and ness and Tom were guesses lol

Back