• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia VII: Animal Crossing [Game Over/Town Win]

Sorry guys, I was busy shopping today! :cool:

Anyways, I kind of forgot ABIUT TheCreeperHugs, I'll probably vote for her tonight. Atleast the other candidates have made a defense, she has yet to even post. (Unless I missed a post from them) Also, in past games, she basically had to be beaten to post something when her name was brought up-she's even worse than FireNinja. That kind of a player causes problems for town when they are town, so getting rid of them early on seems like a suitable thing to do. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

About * stupid autocorrect :(

Just a heads-up, I'm getting off for tonight, so I won't be posting from on.
~~
TheCreeperHugz look's like a easy target, however, for the same reason, inactivity. Inactivity on Day 1 seems like the only choice from here.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I'll vote today, almost forgot about that, 5 second thinkin' time!

But the Creeperhugz could get mod killed for inactivity! It would be a waste of a lynch

Sorry guys, I was busy shopping today! :cool:

Anyways, I kind of forgot ABIUT TheCreeperHugs, I'll probably vote for her tonight. Atleast the other candidates have made a defense, she has yet to even post. (Unless I missed a post from them) Also, in past games, she basically had to be beaten to post something when her name was brought up-she's even worse than FireNinja. That kind of a player causes problems for town when they are town, so getting rid of them early on seems like a suitable thing to do. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

About * stupid autocorrect :(
She has posted. Only once though. It was on like one of the pages between 1-10.

Well if Minties isn't active, why did she sign up? Also, Gandalf posted once, and Horus posted 2-3 times, I believe.

I'm not really sure why Minties hasn't been online, she normally is, and is generally active in Mafia games. I wouldn't say that there is a point in lynching her because of this, because she's really just not been online, and probably will soon, if not, she'll be modkilled, and it won't be a problem anymore.

Well if Minties isn't active, why did she sign up? Also, Gandalf posted once, and Horus posted 2-3 times, I believe.
Stop pointing out the number of times people posted. First off, half of yours are incorrect. Second, WE ARE ALL ABLE TO READ WE DON'T NEED SOMEONE TELLING US THE NUMBER OF TIMES PEOPLE POSTED. SOME PEOPLE HAVE LIVES YOU KNOW.

She has, Karen has seen her watching this thread multiple times before.

You may call this a useless post but

I am highly unlikey to slip by, in all past games when i was inactive, i was called out and lynched (except in mm4)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm extremely tired at the moment from staying up since 4 so expect a drop in post quality

OH THERE YOU ARE HE WHO HAS NOT POSTED.

Y'know, does anybody have concrete evidence against me?

How is this a defense? It's day one. We have no evidence on everybody.

I thought she was invisible? Either that or she hasn't been watching us at all.

True, but still, she needs to post if she doesn't want to get modkilled.

- - - Post Merge - - -

OH THERE YOU ARE HE WHO HAS NOT POSTED.

How is this a defense? It's day one. We have no evidence on everybody.

Hi oath.
Exactly, no evidence, just trying to get rid of inactives and distractions.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think I scared away all the posters

im sticking with what i had planned earlier, because although fn1 posted, he hardly said anything for himself and even agreed with some of the reasons people were picking him??? i'm not sure what that was about.

I find it sort or weird how a lot of people are now following me and voting for CreeperHugz. Don't bandwagon, follow your dreams.

I find it sort or weird how a lot of people are now following me and voting for CreeperHugz. Don't bandwagon, follow your dreams.

I am definitely prepared to change my vote to someone else, depending on CreeperHugz's defense post. I would like to give Fireninja, Cory, and Beary a chance, but we have yet to hear from CreeperHugz.

Actually if any of you newbies bothered to follow other mafias, you'd realize that A. I live in Australia so timezones and B. I usually give the first day ~17 hours before I post so I can collect my thoughts (considering I've been in a few games now, it's what I do). I have consistently posted in mafia games and am not an inactive. We need to look at the names brought up and not rush this, especially considering we have OVER 24 HOURS to make a lynch decision. Can we please at least try to make this a game full of analyzation and logic and not a game full of new people that want to attempt to be the hero?

The fact the TheCreeperHugz has NOT defended herself while consistently viewing this thread raises all kinds of red flags. I'm going by my own experiences as mafia in past games where I had no idea how to defend myself, so I stayed silent and let myself get lynched. I would say that she is the most suspicious player to me as of right now, but we still have quite a long time before day ends.

On this note, Kuma in the IRC instantly claimed townie right after roles were sent out.

She claimed townie BEFORE the game had even started. She got her role PM before I did and had already claimed townie in the IRC. I don't want her to slip by like she nearly did when she was the godfather. Someone to keep an eye on.

<Kuma> Pelly lol
<Kuma> Nice name for townie
<Kuma> XD

--

Hi, everyone, currently sitting at a dentist appointment.

I've seen the evidence that I have "posted everywhere but in this thread" over the time of this game. I don't post in this thread in the morning because I don't have time to analyze then. This should not be taken as "I don't have time for this game at all." After that, I'm at school for seven hours. Now I've posted, I'm not gonna shut up and be quiet now.

Hi. Not at the dentist.

Alright, here goes my attempt at a defense, and an address to those who have voted for me w/e.

I cannot play as scum to save my life, especially in a mafia atmosphere where one liners simply don't cut it anymore. I would normally lock myself into a playstyle like one of a disinterested townie. And I am not going for that (see next sentence). I did promise that I'd be active this game, and I am trying my hardest to keep said promise. It's quite difficult to point fingers/contribute when you are being attacked by multiple people, as that just makes you look downright desperate. My past aggressiveness is now behind me; it is no longer a viable option to someone looked down on as a village idiot.

Funny enough, I actually believe you. You posted LESS when you were Mafia in Mafia V with me and almost nearly got modkilled because of it. (you did promise me that activity!) I do understand where you're coming from with being accused, but I am also being put up for lynch and defending myself. You need to continue posting because if you truly have nothing to hide, then defending yourself should be easy.

--

More useless posts coming our way...

You really have to stop making excuses if you are tired, do not post anymore. It's that simple.

STOP IT. YOU are the last person on this earth that gets to harrass someone about their posting style considering you were on the WoTC chopping block. This is not contributing. All you are doing is getting Beary to spam the thread because she is upset. She does make a good distraction, doesn't she? That's probably exactly what you want because then we'll run ourselves in circles trying to find out if Beary is actually just upset or is mafia getting defensive. Either way, cut the ****. If you're going to accuse and attack her, at least don't post useless posts yourself.

--

I don't know who to write a will to yet :p. I think Minties would be a better lynch then Makkine stm

And why is that Kit? You have yet to provide any reasoning, so I can't even defend myself and try to help out the town. You were very eager to crucify FN1 and then Makkine and now me? If you're going to fling wild accusations around, please do us all a favor and actually provide some evidence worth reading or you're just wasting space. I'm going to be watching you closely now because all you seem to be doing is bandwagoning, an easy tactic to stay out of the firing line and avoid attention.

--

I think Minties is busy or something, she's normally quite active and she hasn't been on the forums that much in the past two days, not sure when she'll post though.

Yes, thanks. I was in the hospital on Sunday night and I have been sleeping a lot. I had already signed up for the game before going and I feel miles better at the moment. Not the usual "too busy for mafia" excuse considering I am posting this wall of text. Thank you for actually being intelligent. :)

--

Found this. I think this is a good plan, everyone should wrote wills for people they trust.

Also, Monroe's hasn't posted at all. I just read 20 something pages, and her name didn't pop up once(that I saw).

Quite rich coming from you about signing up to a mafia game, as the detective who told everyone the wrong alignments in Mafia VI. Stop regurgitating post counts as we can all see how many times people have posted easily ourselves. This is actually the same crap posting that you did in MM IV when you were mafia. All you ever contribute is "X has posted X times so they are suspicious". That is incredibly poor reasoning and won't help you at all late game. When I play as town, I post about 15 times per game because I write lengthy replies and don't clutter the thread with useless oneliners, like a good chunk of this thread. When I was mafia, I never posted and if I did, it was less than two sentences. I'm still not getting how you can base a vote on someone that is NOT a usual inactive simply because they haven't posted in the first 24 hours of a 48 hour day, also considering the fact that you lack basic reading skills if you missed Ashtot's post above in the thread.

Example of your usual mindless posts:
In TBT mafia VI, Jeremy wasn't posting a lot, and he was actually town. I think we can safely take him off the list, unless there is some outstanding evidence. Tina posted a few times in TBT mafia VI, and she was also town, so we can probably take her off of the list. Prin, however, I am a bit suspicious of. In TBT mafia VI, she roleclaimed immediately, and was posting a lot. However, I haven't gone through all of the pages, so I am not finalizing any suspicions. I have no idea on Mino and River, though.

To quote Karla:

Sit down little girl.

Im stepping out of this game. Also, damn purplpanda, there is a search function on the forum ****ing use it before you start throwing out posts on a whim and getting yourself lynched for being a town distraction.

bye town and sorry for leaving you one man down.

Im stepping out of this game. Also, damn purplpanda, there is a search function on the forum ****ing use it before you start throwing out posts on a whim and getting yourself lynched for being a town distraction.

bye town and sorry for leaving you one man down.

I'm assuming you'll be replaced with someone from the waiting list?

Back