• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia VII: Animal Crossing [Game Over/Town Win]

They did post about there defense, yes. But is it a good defense? I would like to hear more tommarrow from some of our quieter players,

*tomorrow
Imsorrybuttheocditistoostrong

Anyways, it's hard to put up a good defense of the first day, lel.

★night 1 plan★

1. lynch an inactive
Makkine?

2. test the shovel & pitfall
unfortunately we can't do this without revealing to mafia who is testing it, because bell transfers need to be made public. tbh, I think that we either a) can't test this night 1 or b) have a few people test it and hope the action goes through before they die? (obviously mafia will target those with more bells)

3. don't buy the watercooler
i am 90% sure it's useless

4. wills
I strongly suggest some of you start writing up your wills (sorry). Especially Kaiaa now that you publicly roleclaimed that you have more bells than others. Town will need your bells to buy actions, so if you feel like you will be targeted, write it up.

5. don't roleclaim
we've already had 2 roleclaims and it hasn't even been an hour in yet. this is just making it easier for mafia to target people, especially blue roles.

yeahhh i think thats it anyone have opinions?
Found this. I think this is a good plan, everyone should wrote wills for people they trust.

Also, Monroe's hasn't posted at all. I just read 20 something pages, and her name didn't pop up once(that I saw).

I don't even know why I'm being voted...could somebody explain their suspicions why they voted for me?

Found this. I think this is a good plan, everyone should wrote wills for people they trust.

Also, Monroe's hasn't posted at all. I just read 20 something pages, and her name didn't pop up once(that I saw).

If I remember correctly, someone said Minties wasn't active on the forum. You probably missed that.

My suspicion is currently fixated on TheCreeperHugz, but we have yet to see a defense from her. Someone did PM her, right?

Do you mean Minties? Because i'm pretty sure that Monroe isn't playing and i'm not sure that there's a account named Monroe's on tbt

I don't know who to write a will to yet :p. I think Minties would be a better lynch then Makkine stm

- - - Post Merge - - -

*atm

But with her not posting, she'll be modkilled later in the game anyway.

Well if Minties isn't active, why did she sign up? Also, Gandalf posted once, and Horus posted 2-3 times, I believe.

Back