• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia VII: Animal Crossing [Game Over/Town Win]

I hope there is someone to replace me. It's up to the host or any bystander that wants to step up.

Waffles is on the replacement list iirc.

Though if I recall properly, Waffles said she'd be inactive just like Superpenguin during the week. We'll just have to see.

Reading through the thread the lynch candidate has moved from Makkine and Fireninja1 to TheCreeperHugz and Fireninja1. Which is fine, Makkine has decided to contribute unlike Creeper here (once again). I'll change my vote in the morning, I'd like to hear more from Fireninja1.

Yeah, I would like to replace Gandalf if possible, but I'm not sure if it will be. As Tom said, Waffles isn't really available for replacement yet. Otherwise, he'll be mod killed when Day One ends.

If anyone reading this right now who is not playing and hasn't joined the observer chat/knows anything they shouldn't would like to join and replace Gandalf, please PM me! It would be greatly appreciated.

[00:29] <oath2order> I'M GOING TO GO DO POST COUNT ANALYSIS
[00:29] <oath2order> Because meta-analysis worked sooo well for me in MM4

Oops. that post count :/ sorry.

Though if I recall properly, Waffles said she'd be inactive just like Superpenguin during the week. We'll just have to see.

Reading through the thread the lynch candidate has moved from Makkine and Fireninja1 to TheCreeperHugz and Fireninja1. Which is fine, Makkine has decided to contribute unlike Creeper here (once again). I'll change my vote in the morning, I'd like to hear more from Fireninja1.

I actually believe FireNinja this time. Idk why, I really thought I would vote to lynch him but he does seem like town. Plus, he has promised more activity whereas TheCreeperHugz has done no defense so far. Sure, we can give more time but I think she is a pretty big distraction at the moment.

I would also like to mention pallycake..who has not posted so far. Does anyone know her?

I'd like to ask you something Kuma.

Do you mean what your actual Townie is called, or all of them? All role names are unique, like one Townie might be called A, and another might be called B. Just want to get this cleared up.
All of them, but now I'm not so sure. :/

Ok, I'm here, hi.

Most of your argument against me is based on me lurking in the thread a lot, and not posting anything even when accused, both of which I can explain. It was getting pretty late last night and I was tired, so I went to bed rather than trying to post things that may not make sense. This was before anyone mentioned me, so I couldn't respond to anyone. I was on my kindle before I went to bed, and I forgot to close off the tab like I usually do, making it look like I was online lurking the whole time.

I have just read 17-37 and the amount of spam is crazy. I think Beary has been taking it to heart. Or maybe she is distracting us because she is mafia???
Oh, and Beary, I have been quite active posting suggestions, #thankyouverymuch

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think I might vote tch

I'm not going to be on this until 8 TBT time, 12 hours! Soooo... I will be posting my thoughts on lynches then. Get ready for a long post...

ugh

Look I'm honestly confused as to what we've all been debating so far. I'm confused as to why TCH is up for lynch. So I'll re-read and do what I do best on day 1. Crack analysis.

I think it's a bit useless to accuse me of being useless when a bunch of people haven't posted at all yet. -.-
If you are going to accuse me, and hurt my feelings, why not everyone else who is 'useless'?

Honey this is the Olympics of mafia. We're in one of the biggest games so far. We're looking at a scum team of 7 or 8. KP is calculated by # of mafia / 2 rounded up. Since KP is 4, that's how I got the number. 8 / 2 = 4. 7 / 2 = 3.5 rounded up = 4. So, massive scum team, and pretty much everything is new. You need to bring your top game and ignore your feelings.

THIS GAME
IS NOT ABOUT
YOUR FEELINGS
WE CAN ACCUSE YOU ALL YOU WANT. YOUR POSTS SUCK. IT'S TRUE. IT'S PROVEN. WE CAN GO BACK AND LOOK AT THEM. YOU CHOOSE TO POST THOSE THINGS. YOU HAVE AT LEAST BEEN GIVEN A CHANCE TO TRY AND DEFEND YOURSELF WHILE THOSE WHO HAVEN'T POSTED HAVE NOT HAD THAT CHANCE DUE TO BEING BUSY

STOP
STOP GETTING UPSET WHEN PEOPLE ACCUSE YOU, AND JUST PLAY THE GAME LIKE YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO
IT'S A DAY ONE LYNCH, IF YOU CAN SHOW YOU'RE ACTUALLY TRYING TO DO SOMETHING, YOU CAN AVOID BEING LYNCHED

Well that's not going to get people on your side. Good points though.

He's speaking for everyone here. ^
If you can't handle the heat beary, stay out of the kitchen.

You mean like when you were up for lynch in Mafia VI and you pretty much threw a ***** fit and essentially said "whatever just lynch me"? I wouldn't be telling people to stay out of the kitchen if I were you.

It's not really a strong point, she isn't being accused of being Mafia and nobody is set on even lynching her yet, she was only pointed out, just like plenty of others so far. This has just been blown out of proportion. Cory made a really good point to be honest, but we need to not turn this into another salt-fest and just play the game, I don't want fifty pages of kawaii and spam again.

Weren't you one of the kawaii spammers that joined with Nick and I?

Ok guys. Lets just put this behind us. So current potential lynch candidates:
FireNinja
Prof Gallows
Inactives
I'm thinking FN, as he rarely posts in mafia, and he would be a safe vote, as some of the inscribes may come through later.

Aren't you the only person being serious about suggesting Gallows for lynch? I think some people did, but then dropped it. You seem to be the only one who stuck with it. Why? Also, FireNinja1 and inactives are synonymous ;)

You forgot to include me.

And this is what makes me think you're not mafia. You're not a strong player. We know that, you've admitted it before, I think. Either mafia is telling you what to do (spoon-feeding other players what to say is not something I've experienced, so this is unlikely), or you're reminding town that you're a lynch candidate. Good way to confirm town.

No, BlueLeaf has posted and is not busy at all. In fact, he spends a lot of his time on this thread.

I find this interesting.

Okay here is my defense thingy.
Remember when I was mafia, I hardly posted. Now, I am posting a lot.

That means nothing. I was scum in Mafia 3 and barely posted. I was scum in Mafia 5 and posted fairly often.

Y'know, does anybody have concrete evidence against me?

It's day one jfc we have no concrete evidence on anybody.

I find it sort or weird how a lot of people are now following me and voting for CreeperHugz. Don't bandwagon, follow your dreams.

And if CreeperHugz flips town, then I'm going to look at these people who voted for him this quickly. For everybody's reference, the voters who jumped on TCH were as follows:

I'm laughing at how I'm being voted, lolololol.

#VOTE: TheCreeperHugz

Revenge vote, easy to write off. Beary doesn't want to get lynched, votes for the other major contender.

##UNVOTE
##VOTE: CreeperHugz

New bandwagon comes along, and Purpl jumps on it. I've got my eye on you.

##Vote: TheCreeperHugz

Posted about shopping, then voted. Also watching you.

##UNVOTE
##VOTE: TheCreeperHugz

New player. I don't know anything about you, and to be honest, I don't want to draw too many conclusions about a new player just yet.

(Don't have any time to think about anything atm)

The fact that you're actually posting and voting makes me turn my eye to you.

##Vote: Munroe

##UNVOTE
##VOTE: Monroe

Cory please stop trying to be funny by bandwagonning on what Ashtot did.

##Unvote

##Vote: LittleBeary

##Unvote

##Vote: LittleBeary

Well Cory you certain jumped on that quickly. 12 minutes to jump on that. New record.

Will explain something new later. For now I think TCH's suitable for lynch.

It's been four hours and you still haven't said anything.

Farobi I would like to hear your explanation.

Ok, I'm here, hi.

Most of your argument against me is based on me lurking in the thread a lot, and not posting anything even when accused, both of which I can explain. It was getting pretty late last night and I was tired, so I went to bed rather than trying to post things that may not make sense. This was before anyone mentioned me, so I couldn't respond to anyone. I was on my kindle before I went to bed, and I forgot to close off the tab like I usually do, making it look like I was online lurking the whole time.

I am getting a little tired of the constant "I'm tired and went to bed" excuses from the players who start facing scrutiny. Is that the best you can come up with? Ugh.

Look I'm honestly confused as to what we've all been debating so far. I'm confused as to why TCH is up for lynch. So I'll re-read and do what I do best on day 1. Crack analysis.

Honey this is the Olympics of mafia. We're in one of the biggest games so far. We're looking at a scum team of 7 or 8. KP is calculated by # of mafia / 2 rounded up. Since KP is 4, that's how I got the number. 8 / 2 = 4. 7 / 2 = 3.5 rounded up = 4. So, massive scum team, and pretty much everything is new. You need to bring your top game and ignore your feelings.

Well that's not going to get people on your side. Good points though.

You mean like when you were up for lynch in Mafia VI and you pretty much threw a ***** fit and essentially said "whatever just lynch me"? I wouldn't be telling people to stay out of the kitchen if I were you.

Weren't you one of the kawaii spammers that joined with Nick and I?

Aren't you the only person being serious about suggesting Gallows for lynch? I think some people did, but then dropped it. You seem to be the only one who stuck with it. Why? Also, FireNinja1 and inactives are synonymous ;)

And this is what makes me think you're not mafia. You're not a strong player. We know that, you've admitted it before, I think. Either mafia is telling you what to do (spoon-feeding other players what to say is not something I've experienced, so this is unlikely), or you're reminding town that you're a lynch candidate. Good way to confirm town.

I find this interesting.

That means nothing. I was scum in Mafia 3 and barely posted. I was scum in Mafia 5 and posted fairly often.

It's day one jfc we have no concrete evidence on anybody.

And if CreeperHugz flips town, then I'm going to look at these people who voted for him this quickly. For everybody's reference, the voters who jumped on TCH were as follows:

Revenge vote, easy to write off. Beary doesn't want to get lynched, votes for the other major contender.

New bandwagon comes along, and Purpl jumps on it. I've got my eye on you.

Posted about shopping, then voted. Also watching you.

New player. I don't know anything about you, and to be honest, I don't want to draw too many conclusions about a new player just yet.

The fact that you're actually posting and voting makes me turn my eye to you.

Cory please stop trying to be funny by bandwagonning on what Ashtot did.

Well Cory you certain jumped on that quickly. 12 minutes to jump on that. New record.

It's been four hours and you still haven't said anything.

Farobi I would like to hear your explanation.

I am getting a little tired of the constant "I'm tired and went to bed" excuses from the players who start facing scrutiny. Is that the best you can come up with? Ugh.

Would you rather I posted nonsense at around midnight then?

I'm just saying, it's been a common excuse people use and it's getting annoying.

You'll just have to deal with the fact that some people have completely out-of-the-normal timezones, and some players here are merely pre-teens or young teenagers. Sorry. I can understand where you're getting at though, as I realised that I posted excuses too often in the previous games. I'm attempting to avoid that, as everyone should have at least fifteen minutes of spare time on their hands, so you don't necessarily need to put up excuses in the first place.

If Gandalf is stepping down I can try to see if Mr. Salty would like to join this game.

Would you rather I posted nonsense at around midnight then?

Most of your post makes sense but I think you should leave your personal problems with people out (specifically Cory, I mean come on at least he's trying this game), Just because people are bandwagoning, it doesn't mean they should be seen as suspicious, because most of us know some of their play styles, and they're just playing as they usually do. And if you're looking for any kind of explanation for the possible lynches, they're all in the previous pages.

Well Mintes, up untill then everyone thought you hadn't really contributed much. Purpl mentioned lynching you for a few reasons as well. I am not alone in my statements, I was pointing out evidence everyone else already said, as well as some new points I have found. You seem very quick to judge

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually if any of you newbies bothered to follow other mafias, you'd realize that A. I live in Australia so timezones and B. I usually give the first day ~17 hours before I post so I can collect my thoughts (considering I've been in a few games now, it's what I do). I have consistently posted in mafia games and am not an inactive. We need to look at the names brought up and not rush this, especially considering we have OVER 24 HOURS to make a lynch decision. Can we please at least try to make this a game full of analyzation and logic and not a game full of new people that want to attempt to be the hero?

The fact the TheCreeperHugz has NOT defended herself while consistently viewing this thread raises all kinds of red flags. I'm going by my own experiences as mafia in past games where I had no idea how to defend myself, so I stayed silent and let myself get lynched. I would say that she is the most suspicious player to me as of right now, but we still have quite a long time before day ends.

She claimed townie BEFORE the game had even started. She got her role PM before I did and had already claimed townie in the IRC. I don't want her to slip by like she nearly did when she was the godfather. Someone to keep an eye on.

<Kuma> Pelly lol
<Kuma> Nice name for townie
<Kuma> XD

--

Funny enough, I actually believe you. You posted LESS when you were Mafia in Mafia V with me and almost nearly got modkilled because of it. (you did promise me that activity!) I do understand where you're coming from with being accused, but I am also being put up for lynch and defending myself. You need to continue posting because if you truly have nothing to hide, then defending yourself should be easy.

--

STOP IT. YOU are the last person on this earth that gets to harrass someone about their posting style considering you were on the WoTC chopping block. This is not contributing. All you are doing is getting Beary to spam the thread because she is upset. She does make a good distraction, doesn't she? That's probably exactly what you want because then we'll run ourselves in circles trying to find out if Beary is actually just upset or is mafia getting defensive. Either way, cut the ****. If you're going to accuse and attack her, at least don't post useless posts yourself.

--

And why is that Kit? You have yet to provide any reasoning, so I can't even defend myself and try to help out the town. You were very eager to crucify FN1 and then Makkine and now me? If you're going to fling wild accusations around, please do us all a favor and actually provide some evidence worth reading or you're just wasting space. I'm going to be watching you closely now because all you seem to be doing is bandwagoning, an easy tactic to stay out of the firing line and avoid attention.

--

Yes, thanks. I was in the hospital on Sunday night and I have been sleeping a lot. I had already signed up for the game before going and I feel miles better at the moment. Not the usual "too busy for mafia" excuse considering I am posting this wall of text. Thank you for actually being intelligent. :)

--

Quite rich coming from you about signing up to a mafia game, as the detective who told everyone the wrong alignments in Mafia VI. Stop regurgitating post counts as we can all see how many times people have posted easily ourselves. This is actually the same crap posting that you did in MM IV when you were mafia. All you ever contribute is "X has posted X times so they are suspicious". That is incredibly poor reasoning and won't help you at all late game. When I play as town, I post about 15 times per game because I write lengthy replies and don't clutter the thread with useless oneliners, like a good chunk of this thread. When I was mafia, I never posted and if I did, it was less than two sentences. I'm still not getting how you can base a vote on someone that is NOT a usual inactive simply because they haven't posted in the first 24 hours of a 48 hour day, also considering the fact that you lack basic reading skills if you missed Ashtot's post above in the thread.

Example of your usual mindless posts:

To quote Karla:

Here's what I was replying to

Back