• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia VII: Animal Crossing [Game Over/Town Win]

Reply to Trundle

Purpl, I know you're trying to defend yourself there, but no one is even considering lynching you. Some people said they are watching you, because you
-were quick to jump on bandwagons
-were impatient for night to come
-were very quick to defend at any very minor accusation

Now, I know that the chances you are actually scum really isn't very high. You seem to be acting a bit suspicious. Your behavior has definitely changed from when you were a blue role. The biggest thing that stood out for me was that you wanted night to come so quickly. Obviously, no town member should actually want night to come quickly, as we should all be looking to find the best lynch for tonight, in order to try and hit scum.
I'll try to watch the posts a bit more and get my final lynch decision for tonight shortly.

Also, about Gallows, while there is mild evidence he could be scum, I have never been in a circle with him in a game or talked to him much at all, for that matter, so I was probably just being a poor judge of his behavior, which he changes from game to game anyway. I'm not letting go of him, but not enough to lynch off of.
Read my wall of text in a nutshell, and you'll see why I'm acting differently. And when I was a blue role, I didn't post as much as I am now, but when I was mafia, I posted like twice. This is because at the moment, I don't care if I die. When I was blue, I was instrumental in town winning and didn't want to take the risks of posting something incorrectly and getting lynched. Since I'm a Townie, I honestly have no part in Town winning besides my opinion, and the Ankha role literally has no special powers. I will paraphrase my role PM and post it.

I'd like to make a case against ACNL noodle. Yes this is probably me looking desperate again I know, but honestly, she's contributed very little. I thought of her as active, but looking at her posts, they're often summaries and of quite poor quality at that.
Tom made me suspicious too... It is just how he blurted it out and left it...
I agree that purpl was a bit suspicious at that time. Trying to get to night...
Makkine, I wouldn't lynch, but fire ninja looks like a good target, as does thecreeperhugz.
I personally would like to see more of them both and Pally too.
Also, look at the tags. I don't think this is for real but 'cory' has posted he is scum. Too good to be true, and I think we should ignore that, it's almost like graffiti. You see it but don't bother with it.
These two quotes really bother me. They merely agree with others. The second post, at first glance, looks filled with information. Analyze it just a little deeper and see that it's nothing but agreements and pretty much what others have said.

I have just read 17-37 and the amount of spam is crazy. I think Beary has been taking it to heart. Or maybe she is distracting us because she is mafia???
Hinting scum at the end...this just confuses me utterly. Ever since the second game of Mafia, we all know she plays this style. Why hint that she could be scum if we already know this is how she plays?

Read my wall of text in a nutshell, and you'll see why I'm acting differently. And when I was a blue role, I didn't post as much as I am now, but when I was mafia, I posted like twice. This is because at the moment, I don't care if I die. When I was blue, I was instrumental in town winning and didn't want to take the risks of posting something incorrectly and getting lynched. Since I'm a Townie, I honestly have no part in Town winning besides my opinion, and the Ankha role literally has no special powers. I will paraphrase my role PM and post it.

To be honest your wall of text didn't really make sense to anybody except yourself.

Sadly, the Ankha role carries no special abilities, and you start the game with 3 bells, like most everyone else.
This is my role PM paraphrased.

- - - Post Merge - - -

To be honest your wall of text didn't really make sense to anybody except yourself.
I knew this was gonna happen, so I made the nutshell.

My roleclaim and explanation of why I shouldn't be lynched.
Well Minties I have hardly any past experience with any of the players in this mafia game except for FireNinja, Cory, Trundle and Karen. I don't have experience with their playstyles, and mine is obviously different than yours. And I posted twice when I was mafia. To explain my role if I seem suspicious, I have been every color role except yellow.

Well, I think two people voted for him, so I was just throwing that out there, in case people didn't see it.

Well, maybe it's because we don't have hard evidence against anyone.

I have been thinking about changing my vote from Hugz, as she provided an explanation about why she was lurking but not posting. Perhaps pallycake, because Horus has at least posted.
I am Ankha, a Townie.
(Bolded Text, click Wall of Text.)
I'm wondering, how does this exactly prove anything for you're role? "Explaining" your role by saying you have been every role except yellow?

(Bolded Text, click Wall of Text.)
I'm wondering, how does this exactly prove anything for you're role? "Explaining" your role by saying you have been every role except yellow?
In Mini Mafia 4(I think), I was red. In Mafia VI, I was a blue role.

Also, I've received confirmation (IRL) that FoxWolf is willing to replace Gandalf. He will be busy tonight though. And, he told me "turnips". :cool:

To be honest I'd like to lynch Horus for being an idiot.

Listen here you lil' ****

Why don't you go put more of your hats from your fedora museum and put them in the MLP section of your Target so you can take pictures and laugh like a hyena on drugs until we lynch you

Listen here you lil' ****

Why don't you go put more of your hats from your fedora museum and put them in the MLP section of your Target so you can take pictures and laugh like a hyena on drugs until we lynch you

Calm the **** down. You're a major annoyance. You do nothing but spam stupid comments (worse than Cory) and you lynch people based on crack evidence even later in the game (See MM4 when you lynched Kayla who was essentially confirmed town).

Funny, given most people actually start with 2 bells, so what aren't you telling us here?
It said 3 bells. I'll go read it again, but it said, "Your role has 3 bells in its ABD at the start of the game. Use them wisely!"(Tried to paraphrase it was kinda hard)

Ok, read some posts. Good point in lynching Horus, but I think I'll wait on that. Otherwise, Creeperhugz has made some better defenses, but I still feel that she may be making a few excuses here and there.

Calm the **** down. You're a major annoyance. You do nothing but spam stupid comments (worse than Cory) and you lynch people based on crack evidence even later in the game (See MM4 when you lynched Kayla who was essentially confirmed town).

LBjffOX.jpg

I'll have you know that I live with certain principles. One being destroy Kayla as much as possible. So when Minties came to me with her suspicions, I went with it

Let's not forget your great Gallows over Dolby lynch though

Back