• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia VII: Animal Crossing [Game Over/Town Win]

http://www.belltreeforums.com/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=150171

For all those people exploding about post count a while back. Just look here. (Alternatively, click the replies number in the thread title when looking at it from The Basement :) )

TCH's Excuse of why she was inactive or viewing the thread

Lame excuse. Sorry this sounds so made up. :( You convieniently forget to close the tab this one time? :( And surely your Kindle would've like died out or something idk

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?150171-TBT-Mafia-VII-Animal-Crossing-Day-One&p=2580984&viewfull=1#post2580984

Ok why did you sign up if you have exams and have a fked up sleeping schedule. Surely the last thing you need to add that is a mafia game..
Also your responses have fit nicely into what Minties said she did when she was called out when she was mafia: not really know how to respond. You're giving excuses, cool. They sound kinda meh honestly, something a mafia would make up: the most convienient excuse for you viewing the thread and not being inactive :{ But i suppose I can kind of understand it, you've said you're in GMT before and yeah you wouldn't be awake at those times viewing it so ya

Karen said:
VillageDweller-have seen posts but no impression on any opinions.

I wasn't sure of my opinions yesterday and still aren't =D Sorry :{

Yes, a lot of people post those tags just to be stupid. Especially with some mods playing this game, I don't think anyone would be stupid enough to seriously post a tag revealing their role. :p

It wouldn't surprise me >_>

Karen said:
Lunatic - seems slightly conservative: voted for TCH

This is kinda interesting. And she posted simply to talk about the tags, idk. I'd like to see her open up more I guess.

soz if this was a lame weak post. godfather confirmation coming soon!!!! xoxo

This is kinda interesting. And she posted simply to talk about the tags, idk. I'd like to see her open up more I guess.

I would like to post more, but I haven't noticed anything to motivate me to post. I've already decided to lynch TCH and besides that, I don't know what else to discuss. I am PM'ing with some players though :)

TCH's Excuse of why she was inactive or viewing the thread

Lame excuse. Sorry this sounds so made up. :( You convieniently forget to close the tab this one time? :( And surely your Kindle would've like died out or something idk
I use my kindle a lot during the day for various things, so I leave it plugged in over night so that it's charged for the next day.
http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?150171-TBT-Mafia-VII-Animal-Crossing-Day-One&p=2580984&viewfull=1#post2580984

Ok why did you sign up if you have exams and have a fked up sleeping schedule. Surely the last thing you need to add that is a mafia game..
Also your responses have fit nicely into what Minties said she did when she was called out when she was mafia: not really know how to respond. You're giving excuses, cool. They sound kinda meh honestly, something a mafia would make up: the most convienient excuse for you viewing the thread and not being inactive :{ But i suppose I can kind of understand it, you've said you're in GMT before and yeah you wouldn't be awake at those times viewing it so ya

I have time during the day after school, between revising and other stuff, so having a screwed up sleep schedule doesn't matter so much to mafia unless something happens quite late that I need to respond to, like what happened last night/today. Plus, no one really has any evidence against anyone, so I don't have very much to post except for explaining why I've not been posting when someone brings my name up.

Another head's up, I should be posting now since I got out of school, reading everything now.

TOM, YOUR POST IS TOO BIG AND HAS OFFENDED ME, MY EYES, AND MY FRIEND TINA. NEXT TIME DO REFRAIN FROM SUCH BEHAVIOR.

Brought to you by Tina

<Tinaa> someone yell at tom for me. his post hurts my eyes. ty.

I MAY OR MAY NOT BE TOWN

LYNCH MAKKINE

/DAY1

I'm totes mafia

To be honest I'd like to lynch Horus for being an idiot.

I would like to post more, but I haven't noticed anything to motivate me to post. I've already decided to lynch TCH and besides that, I don't know what else to discuss. I am PM'ing with some players though :)

fair enough XO :) I often ran into that in all the games I played. There just came times where the thread was #boring soznotsoz.

I use my kindle a lot during the day for various things, so I leave it plugged in over night so that it's charged for the next day.

I have time during the day after school, between revising and other stuff, so having a screwed up sleep schedule doesn't matter so much to mafia unless something happens quite late that I need to respond to, like what happened last night/today. Plus, no one really has any evidence against anyone, so I don't have very much to post except for explaining why I've not been posting when someone brings my name up.

oh lol that would make sense =p I'm still wary of you but this makes sense :) but still I would rather not play mafia if i have a fked up sleep schedule even for chances like this.

also if you're mafia u will be spending more time and wasting more sleep :(

fair enough XO :) I often ran into that in all the games I played. There just came times where the thread was #boring soznotsoz.

oh lol that would make sense =p I'm still wary of you but this makes sense :) but still I would rather not play mafia if i have a fked up sleep schedule even for chances like this.

also if you're mafia u will be spending more time and wasting more sleep :(

That'd be a good point if I was mafia, it's a good job I'm not. Sleeping less is something I'd rather avoid doing if possible.

I'm still undecided as to who to vote for, as pretty much all of the potential candidates are only there because of inactivity... gallows was mentioned before but was dropped, and as far as ah can remember others either haven't posted yet or are a candidate because of previous games kind of like me...

Most of your post makes sense but I think you should leave your personal problems with people out (specifically Cory, I mean come on at least he's trying this game), Just because people are bandwagoning, it doesn't mean they should be seen as suspicious, because most of us know some of their play styles, and they're just playing as they usually do. And if you're looking for any kind of explanation for the possible lynches, they're all in the previous pages.

This was meant to be directed to Oath's post, and I messed up the quote.

Why exactly are most of you are voting for TCH? I know some of you have posted various reasons, but what makes those reasons more valid than reasons against other players? One person we've all been ignoring is Horus. He's only posted once or twice and hasn't posted anything constructive. I'm obviously not saying that he's scum, but if you're going after inactives, he's more inactive than TCH.

Now about pallycake. I honestly believe that she didn't realize that the game was going on, and now that she knows, I assume she'll start posting more. She even offered to post her schedule which probably isn't needed but if she wants to go ahead I guess.

Right now, I'm still thinking about a couple of people that my vote will rest on for lynch, hopefully this will help people make some decisions.

LittleBeary: Mainly just doesn't post anything that is pro-town and spams (although she is trying).

TheCreeperHugz: People are mainly just accusing you of making excuses and wanting you lynch for inactiveness, which isn't necessarily a bad idea, but I believe we should consider all options before we decide on who to lynch.

Horus: Posts in large text for fun and doesn't tend to post anything constructive, has been posting very little.

These three stand out as the only distractions/annoyances in the game right now, others were mentioned previously, but in my opinion they are now actually trying to play the game and post. And just a reminder, bandwagoning is not always a bad behaviour, and is not always good either. The reasoning behind it is what is important. Calling out someone for bandwagoning is normally just a waste of time because they're probably one of two things: 1. A noob who has recently started playing. 2. A person who has actually read posts against the lynchee and believes that there is significant evidence against that person.

Anyways, It's day one so there really isn't much to go off of, so this post is obviously not perfect, just a list of who I think needs to be looked at.

Ok, I'm here, hi.

Most of your argument against me is based on me lurking in the thread a lot, and not posting anything even when accused, both of which I can explain. It was getting pretty late last night and I was tired, so I went to bed rather than trying to post things that may not make sense. This was before anyone mentioned me, so I couldn't respond to anyone. I was on my kindle before I went to bed, and I forgot to close off the tab like I usually do, making it look like I was online lurking the whole time.

Sorry, that won't work on me. Not sure why you lied there, but you seem pretty scummy to me right now.
What I put in bold is not possible. If you have a window/tab open on TBT, it will only continue showing your activity from the last time you refreshed/updated what you were doing. If someone left their tab open, it would either log them out or AT LEAST stop showing them online after 5-10 minutes. That's the way it has always been.
What is your motivation for lying, may I ask?

[15:27] <Trundle> If you leave your browser sitting on a page, does it count you as online for that whole time, or do you need to refresh again?
[15:27] <Trundle> I'm pretty sure you need to refresh every 5-10 minutes to remain online
[15:27] <Tinaa> it eventually signs you out i think
[15:27] <Trundle> there we go
[15:27] <Tinaa> or at least stops showing your name
[15:27] <Trundle> and TCH lied
[15:27] <Makkine> yea
[15:27] <Makkine> i left my computer on
[15:28] <Makkine> while i was making a post
[15:28] <Tinaa> lack of activity = offline. even if you use 'signed in all time'
[15:28] <Makkine> when i finished i had to like refresh or something

There it is folks. TCH was very likely actively reading.

[15:29] <Ashtot> i find it weird
[15:29] <Ashtot> that trundle accused gallows
[15:29] <Ashtot> and then neither of them cared

Trundle, how come? It is a good point that I did mention. "I think some people did, but then dropped it." was what I said.

How come you dropped that so quickly?

My roleclaim and explanation of why I shouldn't be lynched.
Quite rich coming from you about signing up to a mafia game, as the detective who told everyone the wrong alignments in Mafia VI. Stop regurgitating post counts as we can all see how many times people have posted easily ourselves. This is actually the same crap posting that you did in MM IV when you were mafia. All you ever contribute is "X has posted X times so they are suspicious". That is incredibly poor reasoning and won't help you at all late game. When I play as town, I post about 15 times per game because I write lengthy replies and don't clutter the thread with useless oneliners, like a good chunk of this thread. When I was mafia, I never posted and if I did, it was less than two sentences. I'm still not getting how you can base a vote on someone that is NOT a usual inactive simply because they haven't posted in the first 24 hours of a 48 hour day, also considering the fact that you lack basic reading skills if you missed Ashtot's post above in the thread.
Well Minties I have hardly any past experience with any of the players in this mafia game except for FireNinja, Cory, Trundle and Karen. I don't have experience with their playstyles, and mine is obviously different than yours. And I posted twice when I was mafia. To explain my role if I seem suspicious, I have been every color role except yellow.
Aren't you the only person being serious about suggesting Gallows for lynch? I think some people did, but then dropped it. You seem to be the only one who stuck with it. Why? Also, FireNinja1 and inactives are synonymous ;)
Well, I think two people voted for him, so I was just throwing that out there, in case people didn't see it.
New bandwagon comes along, and Purpl jumps on it. I've got my eye on you
Well, maybe it's because we don't have hard evidence against anyone.
Actually I was skimming through the thread (there were 18 new pages) and didn't really put half an effort in thinking on what I was reading. I thought something was suspicious at first... but when I reread more posts coming from /her/ (not saying who) with her accusations I realized that my point was flawed so there.

Kit seems to always follow the next big thing, so I'd keep an eye out for her. I also feel quite suspicious on BlueLeaf, but I always do in some Mafia games so gonna get past that for now~ FireNinja1, TheCreeperHugz, and Makkine finally made some posts. Yay! TheCreeperHugz posted a defense, but I doubt that she'll ever do any more than that unless she gets called out (prove me wrong please ). Makkine is making decent posts so I'd like her to stay. FireNinja1 still makes quite a lot of excuses but they're reasonable enough, and he promises to analyze later in the game and I'd like to see more of that.

So who could we lynch today? I'd like to see Horus and pallycake at the stand. Horus literally only has two posts that aren't of much value, while Pallycake doesn't even post anything in the thread (she's kinda inactive elsewhere on the forum though... so possible modkill? ). Unless someone appears super-extra scummy, I think our safest option is to lynch one of the two.
I have been thinking about changing my vote from Hugz, as she provided an explanation about why she was lurking but not posting. Perhaps pallycake, because Horus has at least posted.
I am Ankha, a Townie.

My roleclaim and explanation of why I shouldn't be lynched.
Well Minties I have hardly any past experience with any of the players in this mafia game except for FireNinja, Cory, Trundle and Karen. I don't have experience with their playstyles, and mine is obviously different than yours. And I posted twice when I was mafia. To explain my role if I seem suspicious, I have been every color role except yellow.

Well, I think two people voted for him, so I was just throwing that out there, in case people didn't see it.

Well, maybe it's because we don't have hard evidence against anyone.

I have been thinking about changing my vote from Hugz, as she provided an explanation about why she was lurking but not posting. Perhaps pallycake, because Horus has at least posted.
I am Ankha, a Townie.

You have one vote against you and nobody is really discussing lynching you. Why do you feel the need to defend yourself against non-existent accusers?

Sorry, that won't work on me. Not sure why you lied there, but you seem pretty scummy to me right now.
What I put in bold is not possible. If you have a window/tab open on TBT, it will only continue showing your activity from the last time you refreshed/updated what you were doing. If someone left their tab open, it would either log them out or AT LEAST stop showing them online after 5-10 minutes. That's the way it has always been.
What is your motivation for lying, may I ask?

There is no motivation, since I Wasn't lying. I can't stay up all night, which is what you seem to be suggesting. I don't know how the mechanics work exactly, but I did just leave the tab open on silk.

I am going back to fireninja. He has been on his department store in retail for a while and hadn't looked at this once while I was here, he is almost acting as if he doesn't care, maybe waiting for night just as Purpl possibly is ...
I also noticed fire hasn't voted yet I don't think. So yeah.

You need to stop that. You've posted 30 times. Guess what? Quantity does not equal quality.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You need to stop that. You've posted 30 times. Guess what? Quantity does not equal quality.

Just saying guys, if you want me to improve, don't beat me down so much. :lemon:

Now, I think that there isn't much for anybody to contribute at the moment.
Hey, Prin. Care to explain your vote for me? I'm curious.

I am going back to fireninja. He has been on his department store in retail for a while and hadn't looked at this once while I was here, he is almost acting as if he doesn't care, maybe waiting for night just as Purpl possibly is ...
I also noticed fire hasn't voted yet I don't think. So yeah.
The only reason I'm waiting for night is so blue roles can use their abilities and such. As I said in my Wall of Text and Wall of Text in a Nutshell, I have been every role color except yellow. In other words, I'M GREEN.

The only reason I'm waiting for night is so blue roles can use their abilities and such. As I said in my Wall of Text and Wall of Text in a Nutshell, I have been every role color except yellow. In other words, I'M GREEN.

My last post :
I didn't notice purpl's post... Soz

I took a while posting, so it didn't update your post. Sorry.

This was meant to be directed to Oath's post, and I messed up the quote.

Why exactly are most of you are voting for TCH? I know some of you have posted various reasons, but what makes those reasons more valid than reasons against other players? One person we've all been ignoring is Horus. He's only posted once or twice and hasn't posted anything constructive. I'm obviously not saying that he's scum, but if you're going after inactives, he's more inactive than TCH.

I mean, on day 1, that could be said for any lynch candidate. o-o

I do agree with you about Horus, however, he has the capability to make contributive posts-TCH barely ever does. Her and FireNinja are both exactly the same: They only post actively when their names are considered for lynch, otherwise, they might as well be dead. So getting rid of either of them is fine by me, because they don't help town wether mafia or not, and if they flip mafia, that's an added bonus. :)

Purpl, I know you're trying to defend yourself there, but no one is even considering lynching you. Some people said they are watching you, because you
-were quick to jump on bandwagons
-were impatient for night to come
-were very quick to defend at any very minor accusation

Now, I know that the chances you are actually scum really isn't very high. You seem to be acting a bit suspicious. Your behavior has definitely changed from when you were a blue role. The biggest thing that stood out for me was that you wanted night to come so quickly. Obviously, no town member should actually want night to come quickly, as we should all be looking to find the best lynch for tonight, in order to try and hit scum.
I'll try to watch the posts a bit more and get my final lynch decision for tonight shortly.

Also, about Gallows, while there is mild evidence he could be scum, I have never been in a circle with him in a game or talked to him much at all, for that matter, so I was probably just being a poor judge of his behavior, which he changes from game to game anyway. I'm not letting go of him, but not enough to lynch off of.

Back