• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia VII: Animal Crossing [Game Over/Town Win]

I was kind of hoping for PurplPanda to flip scum. I guess I was right when I originally thought that he used Ankha meant he wasn't bluffing... Shat

I was kind of hoping for PurplPanda to flip scum. I guess I was right when I originally thought that he used Ankha meant he wasn't bluffing... Shat

Just look at it as a pro instead of a con. Con: we lost a townie. pro: he was worthless anyway.

Well, Purpl asked for us to lynch her. Be careful what you wish for!~
Unfortunately I thought she'd flip scum as well, so it's disappointing to see she was just a village idiot. To everybody: Please be sure to write a will to someone that you can trust tonight! Since KP is four, we should prepare for the worst. Good luck to the blue roles; do your thing! Just be careful about how you use your actions. Try not to be frantic and send in your actions immediately as stuff could still go down on this thread as the night moves along.

100 TBT bells to whoever kills Ashtot. Mafia or Town, his signature is a crime against humanity. Cory too just because. /s only half kidding

So Detectives/Role Cops/Cops/whatever, do your thing or maybe check out one of the many claimers.
Vigs I recommend holding your shot(s), no need for so much bloodshed unless you think you're going to die.
Docs protect whoever you think is best.

Well, Purpl asked for us to lynch her. Be careful what you wish for!~
Unfortunately I thought she'd flip scum as well, so it's disappointing to see she was just a village idiot. To everybody: Please be sure to write a will to someone that you can trust tonight! Since KP is four, we should prepare for the worst. Good luck to the blue roles; do your thing! Just be careful about how you use your actions. Try not to be frantic and send in your actions immediately as stuff could still go down on this thread as the night moves along.

He*******
I'm sorry, BUT THIS REALLY BOTHERS ME

Anyways, Purpl was a bit of a village idiot. Hopefully he improves over time. c:

He kind of asked for his lynch. His behavior was really scummy.

I also have a theory that Townies start off with 3 Bells, and Blue/Yellow start off with 2 Bells. It makes sense, since Townies don't have any powers, it would be fair to start off with more bells. The OP also hints that at least one person will have 2 Bells, if this wasn't the case, why include it? Tom also mentioned buying the Bulletin Pin. Given the fact that nobody gave bells to Tom and assuming he is a Townie, this theory could be a possibility.

Don't forget to write your will if you feel like you will die. I recommend not telling someone you're writing a will for them, since they might be Mafia and kill you for the bells and items.

He*******
I'm sorry, BUT THIS REALLY BOTHERS ME

Anyways, Purpl was a bit of a village idiot. Hopefully he improves over time. c:

He told me to tell you guys that he added the "im scum lels-Cory" tag.
I do think he drew a little attention to himself..but when someone decided to jump to conclusions and suspect he was scum, everyone followed

How do you write wills? o_o

Wills:
Every Player in the game can set a Will in their name during the Night. You can additionally change your Will later in the game up to 3 more times, but never more than once per Night.

Your Will dictates who will receive any remaining Bells or Items belonging to you at the time of your death during the Night. (does not apply to lynches) If a Will is not set when a Player dies or if their Will was set to a now dead Player, their Bells and Items will be distributed according to the previously stated rules in earlier sections.

If you use an Action or Item at Night, it would be appreciated if you set any wills you intend to set with your action PM at the same time to make my life easier, instead of sending a seperate PM later. Thank you!

First post.

How do you write wills? o_o

Just write me a PM stating the name of who you would like to leave your belongings to in the case of night death. If you have an action, whether it be ability or item, you can send your will at the same time to make it easier on my PM box.

Remember that you cannot set/change your will twice in the same night, and you are limited to the number of changes.

Just write me a PM stating the name of who you would like to leave your belongings to in the case of night death. If you have an action, whether it be ability or item, you can send your will at the same time to make it easier on my PM box.

Remember that you cannot set/change your will twice in the same night, and you are limited to the number of changes.

Thank you for the help Jubsies <3

Ah, RIP Purpl. I tried to get someone else lynched, but eh. I told you guys to lynch an inactive, but I guess no one listened. MM4 all over again.
Anyways, everyone make sure to write a will whether you think you may be targeted or not :)

Crud, writing will TOMorrow.

I'm going off, won't post until early morning or out of school TOMorrow.

Back