• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia VII: Animal Crossing [Game Over/Town Win]

Iseewhatyoudidthere

Ok, does everyone know what all the items do yet?

Watercooler: Nothing
Pitfall: Bury items or block
Shovel: Dig up items?
Bulletin Pin: Leave a 70 character note on the bulletin board (anon/not anon)

Who bought the water cooler? I feel bad for them

You have to have the shovel to bury the pitfall, shovel can't dig things up, shovel is two time use

That's actually something I've wondered: What is the bulletin board? Like, where is it? o-o

Shopping

To purchase an item from the Shop, first please ensure you have enough Bells to purchase the item. Then if you're sure you wish to purchase it, send me a PM letting me know which item you would like to buy. I'll send you a PM back later detailing what the item does, and your updated Inventory/Bells status.

As a note, the descriptions of items are secret until you purchase them. You can choose to, or choose not to, share them with other players when you learn their true ability.

Remember that purchasing items is not required. It is optional.

mpfMpTG.png

Bulletin Board
Sorry, the Bulletin Board is empty today!
Check back tomorrow!
- The Management

Nookling Junction
Watercooler - 1 Bell
Pitfall - 2 Bells
Shovel - 2 Bells
Bulletin Pin -3 Bells

Lunatic please.

It's literally right here. x____x

Lunatic please.

It's literally right here. x____x

I seriously didn't see that. I forgot about the second post, I only looked at the main post. Lelelelel

I blame it on visiting my sister right now. My head isn't fully in the game 'cause I'm occupied with doing fun stuff~ :p

Here is a comparison of oath's behavior to now when he had a bias against me

Mafia four, oath townie, dolby townie
He didn't even acknowledge my existence except to say how useless one of my posts was, didn't jump up to lynch me

Mini mafia three, oath detective, dolby roleblocker
Tried baiting me through pm, waited for a valid reason to lynch me to do so

Mafia five, oath roleblocker, dolby bus driver
Jumped up at the first chance to attempt to lynch me on day one

I'm on my kindle, so i can't do multiple quotes time very well, but compare these three games, all of them he is biased against me for blowing him up in tbt mafia three and he hadn't had his revenge (he seemed pretty mad), compare to this game, where when i won he in mm four he seemed very mad at me, something that could possibly make him biased in this game, i would like it if you consider oath for the next lynch

He didn't even acknowledge my existence except to say how useless one of my posts was, didn't jump up to lynch me

I'm on my kindle, so i can't do multiple quotes time very well, but compare these three games, all of them he is biased against me for blowing him up in tbt mafia three and he hadn't had his revenge (he seemed pretty mad), compare to this game, where when i won he in mm four he seemed very mad at me, something that could possibly make him biased in this game, i would like it if you consider oath for the next lynch

Agreed

bz4.gif

You idiot, I was the host of Mini Mafia 3. And I never PM'd you in any game, other than Mini Mafia 4.

In Mafia 4, of course I didn't acknowledge your existence. I died night one. I didn't entirely have much time to say anything.

Mafia 5, yeah, I was scum, of course I'd go for lynching the bus driver. That's a great role for town to use against mafia.

Back