• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia XI: Person of Interest END

I actually believe Kisstofur is a uninterested townie.

So my two lynch candidates are currently Jennwa (inactivity, few posts, spoke up finally when I brought her name up for lynch), Benjy (inactivity, votes with no explanation, not contributes to town)

River I'm still confused why you are saying all this. I feel as if I have been as active I have time for, I explain my votes too, and none of my posts have been intentionally unhelpful or spam.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I understand I have posted quite a few one-liners, but that's only usually because other people bring up really good points that I agree with and just reiterating what they said wouldn't be helpful in the slightest. I will try to post more helpful things, it's just harder to come up with these really helpful intricate ideas when I'm not as experienced as everyone else.

- - - Post Merge - - -

and I just finished final exams so I'm a lot more available now...

here is my defense to a previous post I'm really trying...

So my two lynch candidates are currently Jennwa (inactivity, few posts, spoke up finally when I brought her name up for lynch), Benjy (inactivity, votes with no explanation, not contributes to town)

I get that vibe from some players but later they turn out to be scum..so i dunno
I mean he was basically a townie that was just lynchproof in Supernatural, and he was pretty active there. In SP's cult game he was a townie and he at least kept up with what was going on. And in the other mafia game going on he's so much more engaged in that game. It wouldn't hurt to pay attention to this one.

I'm still not interely sure if we should lynching Mrkisstoefur, he surely seems like an uninterested townie or perhaps that's what he pretends to be. there might be someone who deserves to be lynched besides him.

Alrighty then, is that the case?

Should we lynch him?

Honestly I was hoping he would speak, but I'll wait to see what he says.
And who do you think should be lynched instead @Pofer? Shiny? Because I feel like they're telling the truth. (Though Jen should probably tell everyone their roleclaim just to make sure it doesn't conflict with anyone elses. I don't see why Shiny was secretive about it, but whatever)

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh my wording is kinda weird but i didnt mean to make it sound like i want to lynch shiny oops

I don't think that Pofer has done much suspicious things in my eyes. Mrkisstoefur seems like the only worthwhile option although I feel so certain he'll come back as Town :/

I think instead of Kisstofer, Jennwa is a good target as well, due to the inactiveness, and voting.

I'd really like to see her out.

Sorry everyone, but I'm genuinely not interested in this game whatsoever. No offense to anyone here, but this game is just insanely boring IMO. If you all wanna lynch me, that's completely fine.

Sorry everyone, but I'm genuinely not interested in this game whatsoever. No offense to anyone here, but this game is just insanely boring IMO. If you all wanna lynch me, that's completely fine.

If you're not interested, then why not just state your complete role?

I'm not sure what you mean by "spoke up finally when I brought her name up for lynch." As far as I can tell, the first time you brought my name up was in this post:

And if we use that idea to lynch those who are not active, who do you suggest?

I've had Benjy and Jennwa on my watch list as well. Mostly because they are active elsewhere, vote, and hardly post. Newbies? Yes, but chance they are scum, lying low, don't know how to interact.

...and this is the first time I've posted since then. I suppose I am speaking up now though, so maybe you predicted the future? :p

Anyway, I know I don't post a lot and I'm sorry. I want to be helpful, I just don't really know how I should be contributing... I have no special powers or anything to give me an edge. If I have a suspicion someone has usually already posted it. I do try to post my thoughts and why I'm choosing to vote for someone, but a lot of the time I have nothing new or helpful to say so I don't bother. I don't see a point in making tons of unhelpful posts like some people do, but I guess it seems like it'd be better to do that than what I've been doing. I have a lot to learn and improve upon.

I will now post my thoughts! I think the most dangerous people right now are the ones who are posting enough to seem active, but not enough to stand out at all, like Sataric and Kippla did. I'd like to bring up LittleBeary. First off, they haven't posted in a few days but they have been online and posting elsewhere. Second of all, most of their posts haven't been useful at all lately - take a look for yourself: (http://www.belltreeforums.com/search.php?searchid=2260708). They said they were trying to get better at the game and they did seem somewhat helpful really early on but their post quality has seriously declined.

I also feel as though voting MrKisstoefur due to tsundere's observations is reasonable. Sure his play style screams uninterested townie, seems like a good cover to me. Considering he has been active as a townie in the past, why is he choosing to be uninterested now? Can someone find out how he acted when he was scum?

okay..i honestly expected a defense from him but i guess he really is a townie because im sure his mafia team would kill him if he ever said that. i still dont understand why he finds this game boring compared to others (maybe because he doesnt really know many of the players this game), but whatever

and River i have to disagree on Jennwa. She's quiet, yes, but I feel like whenever she posts it's pretty good. I never considered her an inactive so yeah.

So lynch candidates for the day? Shiny and MrKisstoefur is a no for me. River has suggested Benjmy, and I think some people still want Pofer lynched.

Please drop out and tell us your role or get a replacement

I still don't see how I'm inactive or how I don't explain myself, but I guess we shouldn't lynch Kisstoefur because he probably is just a townie that has no interest in this game, I mean he did pretty much just explicitly say that (which is kinda annoying I have to admit)

I still don't see how I'm inactive or how I don't explain myself, but I guess we shouldn't lynch Kisstoefur because he probably is just a townie that has no interest in this game, I mean he did pretty much just explicitly say that (which is kinda annoying I have to admit)

This, honestly :/ There are couple more people we can look at as of right now and Kiss can be dealt with a blue killing role of some sort. I don't think Kiss should be the cause of a lynch waste.

This, honestly :/ There are couple more people we can look at as of right now and Kiss can be dealt with a blue killing role of some sort. I don't think Kiss should be the cause of a lynch waste.

This.
I'm still set on lynching Pofer because no-one else has really offered any decent cases other than "oh this person is inactive in the thread/is not contributing so we should lynch him/her".

I disagree with a Benmjy or Jennwa lynch because I don't feel that they've done anything particularly wrong or scummish. I do see that they're trying after all. Maybe we could keep MrKisstoefur for a backup lynch just in case we don't all agree on something. After all, there's still a slight chance that they're using reverse psychology.

Well, so far all of the following have been brought up at least once (just so people can comment on them)--I put a * next to ones I'm pretty sure are definitely Town due to either PMs or Posts (or semi-personal reasons for 2). Plus post counts during the day for anyone who has 5 or less.

-JelloFishXD (From Purpl's Will) - 2 posts, though, they also had two posts before the Night post talking about Purpl being a bit suspicious and then saying they didn't really have any suspicions. They also suggested looking at who Dolby and Kippla brought up as those may be more likely Town **
-ccemuka (From Purpl's Will) - 3 posts (Last post before recent was defending themselves in a post when I brought up the tags)
-Kammeh - 4 Posts. Posted twice before Night. Really set on Pofer.
-ShinySandwich *
-Pofer/Kyuby - 3 Posts
-Benmjy - Has posted a few times, but most posts are asking why them or replies towards something--I think the reason you keep being brought up Benmjy is you haven't really said anything that isn't prompted by someone else. Similarly, when you agree with something, you don't give more reasons or your own input much as much as either citing similar to the person you're responding/quoting or just pretty much saying you agree with that.
-MrKisstoefur * - 3 posts
-Cory *
-Yui Z * - 4 posts
-River *
-Jennwa - 3 posts
-I also think LittleBeary was brought up at one point? They haven't posted since a post after what happened to Pally.

**The following is a list of people that Dolby and/or Kippla brought up (! - Dolby, ~ - Kippla, if both are listed than both):
-Cory ~ - Suspicion
-ccemuka ~ ! - Going along to possibly lynch
-Pofer ~ - Telling them what to do to get suspicion off them/help them stay in the game. Lots of similar defenses on Pofer. Dolby also mentioned going for ccemuka over Pofer due to feeling the former is more likely scum. (And as I previously mentioned, Sataric put up the ccemuka is scum tag)
-Justin ~ !
-CrimsonFireWolf ~
-Oath !

Sorry if I missed anyone--just woke up and getting over being sick yesterday.

Back