• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia XI: Person of Interest END

After the PM I received from Kammeh and also due to posts by Dolby and Kippla, I'm positive Pofer is Mafia and will be voting accordingly.

I have been suspicious of Pofer and Little Beary for awhile so I'll just vote Pofer.

The only person I'm comfortable with lynching so far is Pofer. xD

I haven't been seen anything suspicious so far besides looking at his posts, but I'm willing to vote for Pofer if everyone else. I'm also having trouble finding anyone else worth to lynch, honestly :/ That's probably why it's so inactive right now; there's so much new players that it's hard to get a read on them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*if everyone else will

My views on people brought up by Jen + tsundere:

- I suppose ShinySandwich is no longer an option, as I trust what Jen has said.
- I'm comfortable with lynching Littlebeary. I explained why in my previous post. Probably not a good enough reason though. I'd like to see them respond.
- I'm also comfortable with lynching Pofer/Kyuby. Jen mentioned that both Dolby and Kippla defended them and I've always found them a bit sketchy. Actually, while typing this I noticed Jen's previous post so I'm now leaning towards Pofer.
- I'm still not entirely convinced that MrKisstoefur is town, but if he is truly an uninterested townie, it would suck to waste a lynch on em.
- As for JellofishXD, ccemuka and Benmjy, I'm not completely sure either way on any of them.
- I feel as though Kammeh, Cory, Yui Z and River are all town, the last 3 especially.

I haven't been seen anything suspicious so far besides looking at his posts, but I'm willing to vote for Pofer if everyone else. I'm also having trouble finding anyone else worth to lynch, honestly :/ That's probably why it's so inactive right now; there's so much new players that it's hard to get a read on them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*if everyone else will

I think I'm doing the same.

- I'm also comfortable with lynching Pofer/Kyuby. Jen mentioned that both Dolby and Kippla defended them and I've always found them a bit sketchy. Actually, while typing this I noticed Jen's previous post so I'm now leaning towards Pofer.

This is what's making me lean more towards a Pofer lynch.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*if everyone else will
Yeah it's kind of hard.

The thing is about Pofer, why would Sataric and Dolby do that? They made it so painfully obvious. I know they're smarter than that. This isn't the first time mafia has tried to set someone up. Sataric wouldn't do something as silly as PMing everyone to not vote for Pofer. That just puts more suspicion on Pofer. This feels like a trap to me, but whatever.

I'm going to vote for Pofer as well. While I don't have PM evidence like other people have, I do feel as if Pofer is a good candidate because of them being directly mentioned within in other ex-mafias posts which makes him one of the only people mentioned by both Dolby and Sataric so I think they are worth a lynch.

[11:32:09 AM] kallie: psst..tom..u should extend day
[12:14:55 PM] Tactician Trent: Ok

more time ?????????????? (please)

but like i said i feel this is way too obvious :/ but i dont think i can change your minds so whatever

And I'm still here, trying to change your minds, wish I had a valid argument against a person I believe is a mafia member but my intuitions aren't as good to change people's mind right now

And I'm still here, trying to change your minds, wish I had a valid argument against a person I believe is a mafia member but my intuitions aren't as good to change people's mind right now

It wouldn't hurt to share.

Ok I'll try to do my best

As for now since we are just about to hit the deadline people is choosing the easiest answer - go for the one who is getting the most votes- what I'd like to share is that those person who actually have posted the slightest possible and come here just to say yeah we should lynch them are the most likely to hide something

Little Beary hasn't show up in the whole day whatsoever he might have something to hide, at the start of the game he replied with : I don't feel bad about lynching you , which makes me think that he knew he was scum and doesn't really mind if he killed a townie or another member of the mafia besides his own Team

I've also seen poor replies from Jellofish and Shiny , both of them scream uninterested townies but both have been active in the other sections of the forum

Lastly I'd like to point out at Benmjy I know you haven't been as active as you should buy most of the time you came just to agree with what other Persons came hereto claim or say, maybe you know the role you have and the mafia meme era at your team so you don't find it interesting to point at someon and state that they might or might not be mafia members

I'm tending to agree with Pofer..

Littlebeary hasn't shown up at all and has been on the forums/IRC. What if they are hiding something and didn't except anybody to call them out on it?

I don't really see any evidence on Pofer.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Scratch that.

Jen set me straight.

But like she said, if this is a trap.. I swear to frick Imma be so mad.

I'm tending to agree with Pofer..

Littlebeary hasn't shown up at all and has been on the forums/IRC. What if they are hiding something and didn't except anybody to call them out on it?

I don't really see any evidence on Pofer.
Yeah, I hope we can turn the lynch around before Pofer/Kyuby gets lynched.
Lots of people are hiding so it's kind of hard to tell. I don't really know how LittleBeary plays as mafia because last time she was mafia she got lynched due to a slip up. sooo idk. but shes pretty active-ish as town? so i dont see why shes quiet. and i thought she was pretty excited to play because she had just come back from her hiatus so yeah.

Like I said before, Littlebeary has said they'd try to do better this mafia game but look at their recent posts... such low quality. They also haven't posted here in several days, even though they've been online. They posted enough to seem fairly active, so maybe they thought they'd be safe for now while everyone concentrated on the inactives?
I'd like to hear from them but we're running outta time.

oh ok you're voting for pofer nvm

- - - Post Merge - - -

i still dont agree that pofer is mafia and that this is just a really big trap, but im gonna go with beary or someone else idk

Back