• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia XI: Person of Interest END

What do ya know, my suspicions paid off.

Good work putting the plan in motion last night.

I won't be around much today due to drugs and pain.

I suggest we lynch LittleBeary or Natty.

Lots of us had suspicions on her testerday but we stuck with Pofer. Natty because she forgot she was playing, but she might just be a bored townie.

jennwa i thgt u were town ):

Lots of us had suspicions on her testerday but we stuck with Pofer. Natty because she forgot she was playing, but she might just be a bored townie.
natty was pretty occupied with the other mafia game bc everyone was PMing her so

also who was protected last night?

River, I have to say good job, you stuck to us like glue and that's impressive :). Thanks for a fun first game guys :D

Posting after death. You may have one polite goodbye post, but it may not contain any potentially game-changing information.
there was no game-changing info. anyway i can't post anymore so bye.

Jen
River
Kammeh
Natty
MrKisstoefur
Myself
+ more, are the players I know/think is town

- - - Post Merge - - -

LittleBeary and Miss Noodle are my main suspects for now. Looking at past games, Miss Noodle is quiet when she is scum, which she has been this game.

It's pretty awesome we got rid of one Mafia team! Time to take out the other, and we win!

Who are our main suspects for now? We've kind of already lynched the most suspicious, and now it feels all barren.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*most suspicious players so far

Wait, why am I so suspicious?
And sorry, I keep forgetting I'm playing. I'm a bit of a bored townie, to be honest.

Honestly, people keep saying they are bored but they don't bother sharing anything. If you're so bored, why not just share your role and get it over with so you don't have to keep paying attention? >__>

Back