• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia XI: Person of Interest END

I mean, seriously, I hate this game with a passion and I feel like I'm putting more effort into it :|

Implications aren't a confirmation though *shrugs* You're saying you're bored and don't want to bother/can't get into yet are doing stuff that you'd kind of still need to participate in a way.

Wait, why am I so suspicious?
And sorry, I keep forgetting I'm playing. I'm a bit of a bored townie, to be honest.
Same exact thing Natty said they're a "Bored Townie" And most of the game you've been bandwagoning and doing other things, one of them caused us to lynch Crimson.

All the people who say they are bored should just give their role up.

Implications aren't a confirmation though *shrugs* You're saying you're bored and don't want to bother/can't get into yet are doing stuff that you'd kind of still need to participate in a way.

Usually if someone role claims in the thread it is always met with suspicion. If I would've just simply claimed townie there'd be suspicion put on me, which would give mafia a chance to hide.

But I'm a townie. There :)

DECIMAted

okay sorry tom i had to bye
giphy.gif

I'm actually not talking a lot in the earlier part of the game. Then I die early. I talk more now.

I don't really feel I have enough evidence for anyone to properly vote :/

This :| I feel we already tackled everyone we thought was suspicious, and there wasn't much preparation for the emptiness. We may have to request more time to decide if we don't have time left.

BellBringerGreen - Pretty much :/ The only thing I can even think of is everyone saying what they are which obviously isn't a great plan plus Mafia can still lie v-v; Though, if we get out one person, we only risk losing one more Townie if we can figure out the other.

Considering so few people are posting, it makes it hard to go on and most people have night actions (if any) which makes Day even more quiet.

In the interest of saving time for town and mafia alike, I'll begin executing the uninterested, nonposters and lurkers. Those interested in actually playing this out to the end, post now and work to your goal. Those who don't care, don't vote. I will slay you then. If you've already voted but want out, simply unvote.

In the interest of saving time for town and mafia alike, I'll begin executing the uninterested, nonposters and lurkers. Those interested in actually playing this out to the end, post now and work to your goal. Those who don't care, don't vote. I will slay you then. If you've already voted but want out, simply unvote.
Thank You!

I HAVE BEEN POSTING T____T

but I still don't know who to vote for.

Back