• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia XI: Person of Interest END

I want to play this out til the end, but curse you for being an ass when you know how much pain I've been in the last 24 hours.

I'd like to play this out too, but it's literally a graveyard in this condition to actually vote sufficiently. Players should start to voice their opinions more; nearly half the thread has agreements, and it sucks when there is nothing brought to the table. Even if you don't have much it may help hearing everyone out.

It may be a bit tad easier now that Tom will modkill the uninterested players/inactives, so that gives us a smaller list to work with.

Updated the countdown again, must have screwed up last time when I edited it. As for the modkilling, I'm not entirely sure it's going to benefit you guys anymore. c:

Jellofish, may I ask why you voted for me without any reasoning?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Like, I understand Jen's reasoning but what you did seems pretty scummy to me. Jellofish, I don't think I've seen you post in the thread for a few days. I gonna change my vote to you.

Oh I just wante to not get mod killed I'll change with further observing and questioning and once I see some suspicions I'll change it was just basically a placeholder :)

Well, that's the thing. It's mostly been the same 5 people posting. And it's kind of hard to analyze posts if most of it is like oneliners
Do you have any ideas then, Kyuby? Also we have more like 4 hours

The lynch candidates so far
-Kyuby/Pofer
-JellofishXD
-MrKisstoefur
-LittleBeary
-Benmjy
-Jennwa
-ShinySandwich

Personally I feel like Benmjy and Jennwa are town. MrKisstoefur is probably a bored townie after he just said he honestly didn't care if he was going to be lynched. I'm not too sure about LittleBeary. Idk how to feel about Kyuby because I feel like they're trying at least, but can't find anything. JellofishXD I can't really understand so

And then there's Shiny. I'm on the fence about them, especially after they were very secretive about their roleclaim name. Your name isn't really something to hide from mafia, but okay.

Imo the mafia teams must at least have one experienced mafia player left. There was Sataric for team Decima, and Dolby for team Vigilance. The rest are newbies I guess?? Out of the experienced players who aren't confirmed are town that are left, it's Natty, BellBringerGreen, Littlebeary, and YuiZ. I feel like one of these 4 are probably mafia. I feel like YuiZ is the most likely to be town though. Natty is kinda active as town? She usually works behind the scenes when shes a blue as well. But when she's scum she slides by really easily (Pleasure Cruise). This game she's been sorta quiet but idk. I can never honestly get a read on BellBringerGreen tbh so.

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh yeah theres ccemuka but i personally think theyre town

Hmmm this post is kinda suspicious not just because u called me a suspicion which I comepletely understand but the fact that the TWO peoPle Jennwa AND benjmy were defended by you already makes you suspicious enough but the fact u called kyung safe when he was mafia which just based of this post draws in my opinion suspicion to ccemuka in my opinion I don't feel as if this post the one I'm posting rn is sufficient enough to vote for someone but for me it's definitely something to think about.
My ppl I think aren't mafia
Jennifer
River
Cory
Kisstoefir
First priority suspicions
Tsundere
Missnoodle Yui Z and Ccemuka will have to be further observed

I want to keep playing for as long as I can. I'm not a quitter like that after all. It really is a tough decision to decide who to vote for though.

Here are a few mashed up thoughts of mine.
Wait, why am I so suspicious?
And sorry, I keep forgetting I'm playing. I'm a bit of a bored townie, to be honest.
Part of me believes this (considering she hasn't posted yet to stay in the game), however this reaction seems kind of off to me for some reason.

However, Natty (AKA Lunatic) also said this:
Y'know, I forgot I was in this game. LOL

I feel the same way Kiss does lol

I've also been thinking that maybe either River or MissNoodle could be scum. River claims to be trying to change her playstyle, and I've been thinking that MissNoodle has been acting scummier. I'm not convinced that they're both scum, mainly because I don't see one trying to kill the other off to look innocent (since there isn't many of them left anyway).

Suspicions so far:
MissNoodle
Natty
LittleBeary

I'm not really too suspicious of River at the moment, but my thoughts are jumbled at the moment.

From the looks of things so far, it seems that we'll probably have to look into some of the more actives as well. I feel like I've hit a dead end with my thoughts and opinions.

Hmmm this post is kinda suspicious not just because u called me a suspicion which I comepletely understand but the fact that the TWO peoPle Jennwa AND benjmy were defended by you already makes you suspicious enough but the fact u called kyung safe when he was mafia which just based of this post draws in my opinion suspicion to ccemuka in my opinion I don't feel as if this post the one I'm posting rn is sufficient enough to vote for someone but for me it's definitely something to think about.
My ppl I think aren't mafia
Jennifer
River
Cory
Kisstoefir
First priority suspicions
Tsundere
Missnoodle Yui Z and Ccemuka will have to be further observed

I'd appreciate if you'd explain why I'm under your 'priority suspicions' list. (As long as I haven't gotten confused) I thought I made it pretty clear that I said something along the lines of "the sooner the game starts, the more active I'll be able to be" at the beginning of the game.
I've explained this a couple of times in the thread too.

I'd rather post something that's potentially helpful/decent than to post jibberish just to make it clear that I'm town. The reason I haven't been posting as much as I'd like is because I have nothing useful to say. (Oh, and the reasons stated earlier in the thread). c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to hold my vote with a placeholder for now so I can revise for my physics exam.

I think the fact I'm not going to vote, and therefore let myself get modkilled, is indicative of my role.

I hate letting myself get modkilled (because I never have before), but I can't find any interest in this game at all. If I did stay I'd either be posting nonsensical crap or not posting at all like I had been. :/

I think the fact I'm not going to vote, and therefore let myself get modkilled, is indicative of my role.

I hate letting myself get modkilled (because I never have before), but I can't find any interest in this game at all. If I did stay I'd either be posting nonsensical crap or not posting at all like I had been. :/

Oops, I'm kind of confused on who has decided they're staying and who's going. That's a fair point anyway.

Yuiz, yes, I've been trying to change my playstyle, this is my second game and first game where I'm not mafia to change it. I've been working with some blue roles throughout the game, and was part of the team who took down Jennwa, that needed a lot of actions to keep most (sorry Cory) of us safe.

I didn't want to be the uninterested townie again, and since I've had a lot of free time, I've devoted myself to actually playing the game. Like Cory said, I had known he was town, just as well he knows that I am town.

Why LittleBeary though? You haven't given any reasoning and if they don't vote, they will be gone anyway

UtAlso, as a quick note:

Players I believe are town
River
Yui-z
Jellofish
Kammeh
ShinySandwich
Me

I am not sure about anyone else

I don't know, but maybe a no lynch would be best for today (for players who want to stay in the game). Hopefully we'll kill off some scum (or at least get some kind of lead), and we can work from there afterwards. A few people will be modkilled anyway, so it'll at least clear out the system a little.
Just a suggestion, since there's less than an hour left to vote anyway.

I don't know, but maybe a no lynch would be best for today (for players who want to stay in the game). Hopefully we'll kill off some scum (or at least get some kind of lead), and we can work from there afterwards. A few people will be modkilled anyway, so it'll at least clear out the system a little.
Just a suggestion, since there's less than an hour left to vote anyway.
Unfortunately this may have to be our route for today :/ I hope at least one scum is killed tonight, to make up for it. Anyway, I'm most likely going to vote No Lynch if no one has any leads.

I want to keep playing for as long as I can. I'm not a quitter like that after all. It really is a tough decision to decide who to vote for though.

Here are a few mashed up thoughts of mine.

Part of me believes this (considering she hasn't posted yet to stay in the game), however this reaction seems kind of off to me for some reason.

I've also been thinking that maybe either River or MissNoodle could be scum. River claims to be trying to change her playstyle, and I've been thinking that MissNoodle has been acting scummier. I'm not convinced that they're both scum, mainly because I don't see one trying to kill the other off to look innocent (since there isn't many of them left anyway).

Suspicions so far:
MissNoodle
Natty
LittleBeary

I'm not really too suspicious of River at the moment, but my thoughts are jumbled at the moment.

From the looks of things so far, it seems that we'll probably have to look into some of the more actives as well. I feel like I've hit a dead end with my thoughts and opinions.

I'd appreciate if you'd explain why I'm under your 'priority suspicions' list. (As long as I haven't gotten confused) I thought I made it pretty clear that I said something along the lines of "the sooner the game starts, the more active I'll be able to be" at the beginning of the game.
I've explained this a couple of times in the thread too.

I'd rather post something that's potentially helpful/decent than to post jibberish just to make it clear that I'm town. The reason I haven't been posting as much as I'd like is because I have nothing useful to say. (Oh, and the reasons stated earlier in the thread). c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to hold my vote with a placeholder for now so I can revise for my physics exam.

Ur not Your on my have no idea cause I don't really observe list

Im not uninstered but i dont have anything to say xD
I mean, a closed setup being my first mafia game, and 2 mafia teams... im confused D:

Back