• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia XII: Mean Girls (GAME OVER THREE WAY TIE)

Please update the OP with all of the day and night posts. Also update the timer (when does day end?). And please put my name in the role list, as well as the other replacements.

That isn't proof. Anyone could say that. If that's really all you had going for you, I'm glad I came into this game when I did. Far too many new players have trusted you. I could say I protected myself last night too, what's the difference? You've clearly taken advantage of your mafia seniority in the early game. Who wouldn't, really? But now I'm here to point out the flaws in your assertions.

No. I'm being 100% honest about everything I've said! and I would tell you to go to confirm this with the people I've been in contact with, but that would be outting people and their roles that are better left kept secret. You're only trying to make me look scummy so that the noobs in the game follow you, plain and simple. Since you've /prin has already been inspected and confirmed (unless the dt is insane but I really don't think so), you're trying to instill as much doubt as you possibly can.

Oh, and btw, if I was scum, why the fack would I have players killed that I knew would be protected. Oh that's right, because size=7]I[size7] protected sunshinetea because she was obs going to be a target. Unless mafia are idiots and didn't send any kills in at all, I must have protected the right person. You're not pointing out any flaws, honey, you're just trying to skew the truth.

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh oops size fail

No. I'm being 100% honest about everything I've said! and I would tell you to go to confirm this with the people I've been in contact with, but that would be outting people and their roles that are better left kept secret. You're only trying to make me look scummy so that the noobs in the game follow you, plain and simple. Since you've /prin has already been inspected and confirmed (unless the dt is insane but I really don't think so), you're trying to instill as much doubt as you possibly can.

Oh, and btw, if I was scum, why the fack would I have players killed that I knew would be protected. Oh that's right, because size=7]I[size7] protected sunshinetea because she was obs going to be a target. Unless mafia are idiots and didn't send any kills in at all, I must have protected the right person. You're not pointing out any flaws, honey, you're just trying to skew the truth.

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh oops size fail

Who do you claim to have protected each night?

Who do you claim to have protected each night?

I protected Alice night 1, myself night 2 and sunshinetea night 3.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Let's wait and see you try and turn that into something "suspicious" because you obviously will, being desperate.

I protected Alice night 1, myself night 2 and sunshinetea night 3.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Let's wait and see you try and turn that into something "suspicious" because you obviously will, being desperate.

Not really, how would that work.

What looks suspicious, though, was you in our IRC PM:

[7:35pm] Jer: i know youre mafia!!!!
[7:36pm] Natty: lol
[7:36pm] Jer: anything else to say? ;o
[7:37pm] Natty: So who's the DT you talked to??
[7:37pm] Jer: why would i tell mafia that??? PF
[7:37pm] Natty: Why does it matter? I'm in contact with both of them HAHA
[7:39pm] Jer: this is a closed setup, silly!
[7:40pm] Natty: ok so
[7:41pm] Jer: Is alise on your team? :]
[7:41pm] Natty: well yes, but that's because we're working as a town team c:
[7:43pm] Jer: how are you supposedly confirmed then
[7:44pm] Jer: (actual question since i cant read 100 pages when i started)
[7:45pm] Natty: look at thread
[7:45pm] Natty disconnected from the server.
[7:45pm] Natty is now available.
[7:46pm] Jer: i don?t see anything
[7:46pm] Jer: you only made this post in that range http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...s-(DAY-FOUR)&p=3261275&viewfull=1#post3261275
[7:47pm] Jer: oh one sec, i went wrong way
[7:49pm] Jer: just missnoodle saying it?
[8:13pm] Natty disconnected from the server.

Specifically the first thing you said...

And you leaving mid-conversation.

Not really, how would that work.

What looks suspicious, though, was you in our IRC PM:

Specifically the first thing you said...

And you leaving mid-conversation.

I asked who the DT you were talking to is specifically because I wanted to see if you mentioned an actual DT's name or were just BS'ing. The fact you couldn't even give me an answer indicates the matter. :)

Also I left mid way because I accidentally deleted geekshed off my app, and I'm still trying to figure out how to get back on it. :|

- - - Post Merge - - -

Latter *

Every good mafia player knows not to blurt out roles. Especially to someone accused of being scum.

Every good mafia player knows not to blurt out roles. Especially to someone accused of being scum.

as stated before, I pretty much know all the blue roles. and you're hardly accusing me of scum lol. You're argument falls flat like a leaf that's been in a book for years.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah, that's the problem. All of this "proof" is not proof at all, but simply what Natty has said herself.

Again, like I ****ing said before, I could have you talk to all the people I've been in contact with, BUT I WOULDNT WANT TO REVEAL THEIR NAMES TO CULT NOW WOULD I? :rolleyes:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Your * excuse me :x

jer pls
You're trying way too hard to make Natty scum tbh
why dont you just ask the people who were protected if its true ? [and yes, shes telling the truth]

that's true - but it's possible i wasn't targeted since i think you only get a PM about protection if you're targeted.

Natty said she protected sunshine during Night 3, but here's sunshine saying that she thinks Mafia forgot to send in their kills. In other words, sunshine did not get a PM saying she was protected.

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...I-Mean-Girls-(DAY-FOUR)&p=3287347#post3287347

this doesn't make sense
because sunshine didn't say she was protected means its false? also you can ask Alice if she was protected.

- - - Post Merge - - -

oi didnt see sunshines post

Considering I had to ask Purpl when I protected myself if I was targeted or not, I'd say it's not too surprising if Sunshune simply was not notified if they were protected and targeted or not. Also considering that one of the DT's were not notified if they received a gun from the gunsmith. -_-

Yeah, so Natty said she protected sunshine. Sunshine just said above that she didn't get a protection PM. So at the very least, we know that sunshine wasn't targeted. We also know that mafia have 2 KP, yet no one died last night. And one of the doctor claims protected someone else. Two saves is a lot, especially when one of the doctor claims protected someone else. So it makes Natty look very fishy. I'd be willing to bet that Natty is a mafia doctor and is role claiming town doctor (which is the classic thing to do for mafia doctors).

imo if natty was a mafia doctor i think more blues would be dead
i forgot there was a mafia doctor wow

Yeah, so Natty said she protected sunshine. Sunshine just said above that she didn't get a protection PM. So at the very least, we know that sunshine wasn't targeted. We also know that mafia have 2 KP, yet no one died last night. And one of the doctor claims protected someone else. Two saves is a lot, especially when one of the doctor claims protected someone else. So it makes Natty look very fishy. I'd be willing to bet that Natty is a mafia doctor and is role claiming town doctor (which is the classic thing to do for mafia doctors).

Bet all you want, but that doesn't change the fact you're just pulling every string possible.

Oh yes, one of the other doctors protected me. I was even talking with them and discussing plans for the night, but again, their name will stay hidden so they aren't known.

Back