• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia XII: Mean Girls (GAME OVER THREE WAY TIE)

imo if natty was a mafia doctor i think more blues would be dead
i forgot there was a mafia doctor wow

We've only had two nights without kills, so not really. Not to mention that in the first night, she probably wouldn't have formed a list yet.

Also, how do you know there is a mafia doctor? This is a closed set up. Or do you mean in general?

We've only had two nights without kills, so not really. Not to mention that in the first night, she probably wouldn't have formed a list yet.

Also, how do you know there is a mafia doctor? This is a closed set up. Or do you mean in general?

in general

Oh, btw Jeremy, I've forgot to ask you in all this: What role do you claim, hmm? We've been going around in circles about me, but I want to see what you claim to be. Or will you refuse to claim because I'm so scummy? :rolleyes:

Oh, btw Jeremy, I've forgot to ask you in all this: What role do you claim, hmm? We've been going around in circles about me, but I want to see what you claim to be. Or will you refuse to claim because I'm so scummy? :rolleyes:

Go on IRC.

Obviously I don't want to publicly claim. That would be foolish.

Because all you could claim is student (which I would laugh my brains out at since I already have like 12 student claims) or one of your fake claims or blue roles that's already been outed.

Because all you could claim is student (which I would laugh my brains out at since I already have like 12 student claims) or one of your fake claims or blue roles that's already been outed.

So any claim I make you will try to use against me? Why?

Please update the OP with all of the day and night posts. Also update the timer (when does day end?). And please put my name in the role list, as well as the other replacements.
I'm on mobile right now, but I'll put the names(since thats all I cna do).

as stated before, I pretty much know all the blue roles. and you're hardly accusing me of scum lol. You're argument falls flat like a leaf that's been in a book for years.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Again, like I ****ing said before, I could have you talk to all the people I've been in contact with, BUT I WOULDNT WANT TO REVEAL THEIR NAMES TO CULT NOW WOULD I? :rolleyes:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Your * excuse me :x
That was actually the correct your/e in the first post lol

Do players who are protected get a PM?
If they are targeted.

But sometimes you have to make the step to be in PM circles.

i am not going to partake in a mechanic i do not agree with. i feel that it makes the game unfun, and i will make a point to never join a game again that allows out of thread communication.

for now, it would have been unsportsmanlike of me to withdraw, so here i am, hoping i do not get lynched just because i think this mechanic is dumb and had no idea how important it was to the flow of these games prior to joining my first one.

i am not going to partake in a mechanic i do not agree with. i feel that it makes the game unfun, and i will make a point to never join a game again that allows out of thread communication.

for now, it would have been unsportsmanlike of me to withdraw, so here i am, hoping i do not get lynched just because i think this mechanic is dumb and had no idea how important it was to the flow of these games prior to joining my first one.

You knew the rules before signing up.

I think Frozen mafia is a game with PMs if I recall correctly oh god jer is gonna yell at me

Okay sorry I haven't been talking, my internet has been **** lately.

I think Jer/Prin is probably the cult leader. It has to be someone experienced anyway, because Yui Z was targeted night one for cult conversion. (Don't think a newbie player would go after Yui since she was thought to be as inactive) Night two I believe it was probably Oath, though he was protected apparently. Night three, I don't know.

So I've been talking to people about Pally/Kaiaa. Kaiaa can't really defend herself against this, but whatever. I've been informed that Pally has claimed "sexually active band geek" before, but she came back as student/townie to an inspection. (Before you ask, I'm not a DT) Pally claimed she was something like a mason, and that there was another sexually active band geek in the game who knows she's town. I don't know why Pally would ever do that, and I hope the person who told me this is telling the truth (if you can confirm Pally told you this please PM me). I think it's likely Pally/Kaiaa is a godfather. There's no reason why Pally would claim she's a mason and a "sexually active band geek" if she was a townie. Lying is scummy. I don't know why she just didn't choose to come back as a twin for godfather inspections, but yeah. She must've forgot or she didn't get to choose. Though I would think inspections would only tell alignment, not roles since this is a closed set up but I'm not sure. If you're Pally's other twin then speak up, otherwise Pally was lying. But she did help a lot to the JellofishXD lynch, though Jellofish kinda outted themself anyway so Pally might've saw that as a chance to gain town's trust.

That and I'm not the only one who's been suspicious of her. I'm kind of surprised some people I've talked to haven't said anything about her, but yeah. Sorry Kaiaa.

You knew the rules before signing up.

the problem is less that i hate it altogether and more that it is taking up more than half the game.
and even though i read the rules, it only said "use at your own risk" rather than "you are going to have to do this to win"

oath, i already withdrew from frozen mafia.

the problem is less that i hate it altogether and more that it is taking up more than half the game.
and even though i read the rules, it only said "use at your own risk" rather than "you are going to have to do this to win"

oath, i already withdrew from frozen mafia.

The JellofishXD lynch happened without PMs. You can still make cases and have suspicions without PMs. Most info exchanged between PMs eventually come to the thread (coughs my recent post) anyway so? We're trying to lynch scum today, not talk about PMs. You're free to rant in the general mafia thread, though. I agree that no PMs will help more players get into the game, but there's not much you can do at this point tbh.

Back