• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia TBT Mafia XIII: XCOM: Enemy Within (End Game - Town Wins!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do realize they don't choose if they recruit him? It's random.
Yes, they ask for an XCOM Rookie I get it. I don't see why he keeps asking for him to be chosen?
Idk I'm probably missing something tbh but I doubt SP is vanilla town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's not a cult. And it's not up to them what happens if I visit them. It's random
Sorry, third party.

I haven't read through the past two or so pages but I just wanted to go ahead and list the ones who haven't posted yet:

Alice (said she wouldn't be able to post until Wednesday)
Dolby (said they had some scheduling errors even though they claimed they were cleared up)
MissNoodle
Tina

Tina is asleep.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and so is Noodle. But Noodle should be here to say something within the hour.

Why isn't Alice able to post until Wednesday?

Alice is busy with something. Idk. Not going back to see what it was.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes, they ask for an XCOM Rookie I get it. I don't see why he keeps asking for him to be chosen?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry, third party.

Because he thinks he'll get lucky and kill a third party member. He wants to be a hero.

Honestly if SP wants to take the chance then go ahead, but I'd rather send someone inactive (if they're a townie anyway) or someone who has no interest in the game. (FMJ)

he probably wants to go to do something useful before he inevitably dies early, as has been the case lately.
at the same time, had he not done so, i probably would have, as there is not a lot of fun to be had as a powerless townie

assuming he is telling the truth, town numbers
but i think there is more to gain than there will be lost

Agreed, the die is in our favor as of now. I feel that Central should take the chance, worst-case scenario a Townie dies (which is still a bad thing, but not the worst thing), though an inactive claiming Townie is much better.

Can a Doctor protect an Undercover Agent if the second outcome is chosen?

we could always send him and then lynch him if anything sus happens as a result.

- - - Post Merge - - -

since he's so eager to be sent anyway

low key just annoyed with the lack of seriousness earlier today and am fine letting SP get what he wants or get lynched ;')

/salt
I've just been pissy all day.

smiley-bangheadonwall-yellow_zpsf7a0bff6.gif

This was such a stupid plan.

This is a majority lynch game. We had forty-eight hours and you guys hit majority within one hour. Rather than take a share in the responsibility and actually search for scum, you took the "easy route" out which was to pass that responsibility onto a single player without giving them any evidence to work with. An experienced player wouldn't be able to make a proper decision in that amount of time with no evidence to go off of, so what if that role has been saddled on a newbie player? If I were the jailer, I would be pretty fracking angry with you all right now.

I haven't read through the past two or so pages but I just wanted to go ahead and list the ones who haven't posted yet:

Alice (said she wouldn't be able to post until Wednesday)
Dolby (said they had some scheduling errors even though they claimed they were cleared up)
MissNoodle
Tina

I went to bed before the game started.

[ without giving them any evidence

of course there is no evidence, what evidence is there to be had on day 1?
it is better that we let the jailor take a shot in the dark rather than going for some lynch that probably would not hit scum anyway.

it is already pretty dumb that we do lynch day 1 here...

it is better that we let the jailor take a shot in the dark rather than going for some lynch that probably would not hit scum anyway.

None because you guys met majority in an hour. :rolleyes: Had people waited until the end of Day 1 there would have been more discussion and thus the jailer would have had more material to work with when deciding who to jail.

The jailer is just gonna kill whoever they decide to interrogate anyways. Most likely.

Hello everyone. Now, I won't be posting too much until my mafia has ended, but I will post.
Why did we hit majority in one hour? There was no point and there may have been better ideas from other people, but no. We just have to vote before everyone has even posted. Much sense in that?

Day one doesn't have evidence. It makes evidence.

##Vote: No lynch

I feel like this helps people hide from defending and attacking others during but its better than a useless blue

This is a majority lynch game. We had forty-eight hours and you guys hit majority within one hour. Rather than take a share in the responsibility and actually search for scum, you took the "easy route" out which was to pass that responsibility onto a single player without giving them any evidence to work with. An experienced player wouldn't be able to make a proper decision in that amount of time with no evidence to go off of, so what if that role has been saddled on a newbie player? If I were the jailer, I would be pretty fracking angry with you all right now.

I wasn't calling you out or anything, I just wasn't sure what was up. Trust me, I'm as disappointed as you in the brevity of day 1... I voted as a placeholder because I thought I was going to be gone for most of tomorrow and that we wouldn't reach majority until sometime then.

the point wouldn't have been to lynch someone. had we not rushed a majority, we still would've voted no lynch. We would've just had a whole 24+ hours to do something other than post memes.

the point wouldn't have been to lynch someone. had we not rushed a majority, we still would've voted no lynch. We would've just had a whole 24+ hours to do something other than post memes.

and we can be posting more than memes right now, but instead you guys choose to complain about it

I actually agree with this wholeheartedly, being in the same group as you, Noodle, and Murray via weird timezones. I'm still a little mind boggled that we reached majority before I got home from work.

Usually we talk it out, sus out changes in behavior from previous games or pull out those that are here to purely troll. I've always been a firm believer in day one lynches because we usually end up lynching someone that is trolling. They always ultimately hurt us with fakeclaims (even when they're town) or general derailing. Now it's a straight stab in the dark for the jailer because discussion didn't have a chance to develop.

Also another note - can we stop the stupidity of piling on Cory JUST because you guys don't like him? If he's acting scummy, sure try to lynch him, but keep the grade school grudges out of mafia or we're going to spend hours listening to you guys bicker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back