• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia TBT Mafia XV: The Siren's Call (Game Over/Mafia & Third Party Win!)

So again we only have one death. This could be a coincidence of course - Maybe our Doctors are very good this game - But it's also possible that we're missing something. One KP total seems very very low in a game with 23 players if there's no third party or strange Mafia role. That seems incredibly far-fetched. We're probably looking at something like CULT being in play, the previously mentioned ARSONIST is still a possibility, and I guess it's also possible that Mafia has some kind of "one-use-only" kill strike similar to that of the EXALT Heavy in XCOM Mafia and that they're just waiting with using it until they can get as many of us as possible in one hit. I don't want to waste a ton of time discussing this but it's important to consider these possibilities.

01. iLoveYou Rigger
02. Kuma Cabin Attendant (Killed Night 1)
03. Blu Rose Gunner
04. Superpenguin Surgeon
05. FanousOnTheLoose Swabbie (Lynched Day 4)
06. Lunatic Sailor (Killed Night 1)
07. oath2order Boatswain
08. BellBringerGreen Sailor
09. FireNinja1 Sailor
10. Tom Sailor (Killed Night 1)
11. Dolby Cabin Attendant (Lynched Day 3)
12. Farobi Sailor
13. Stargazer741 Sailor (Lynched Day 1)
14. ITookYourWaffles Sailor
15. 3DSfan134 WotC
16. beary509 Sailor (Killed Night 2)
17. Trundle Sailing Master (Lynched Day 2)
18. Hikari Sailor
19. Gandalf Quarter Master
20. River Sailor (Killed Night 3)
21. SirGanatar Surgeon

The player list from MM2. Two similar names, though it might be dumb luck Oath got himself.

So again we only have one death. This could be a coincidence of course - Maybe our Doctors are very good this game - But it's also possible that we're missing something. One KP total seems very very low in a game with 23 players if there's no third party or strange Mafia role. That seems incredibly far-fetched. We're probably looking at something like CULT being in play, the previously mentioned ARSONIST is still a possibility, and I guess it's also possible that Mafia has some kind of "one-use-only" kill strike similar to that of the EXALT Heavy in XCOM Mafia and that they're just waiting with using it until they can get as many of us as possible in one hit. I don't want to waste a ton of time discussing this but it's important to consider these possibilities.
Why would there be an arsonist in a mafia setting IN WATER?!?!

Hello just getting back. Gonna read through the last 9 pages c:

and based on what I read this page, Oath was killed??? rip oath :x

Didn't see that coming. Well I think we can at least assume that there's only 1 KP for mafia, so maybe there is something to compensate for that.

Night!

Why would there be an arsonist in a mafia setting IN WATER?!?!

In the XCOM Mafia, it was renamed to Chryssalid, and it went around putting freaky alien embryo's in people. The same concept of the Arsonist could be done here, just that it maybe doesn't put things on fire. You saw in the opening post about some cook that tried to poison people, right?

"Ownership changed hands to Captain William Kidd, who was later mutinied and demoted to kitchen staff on account of incompetence.

Rage and bitterness builds up over the months, until Kidd finally loses it and prepares a meat broth laced with a chemical he picked up in Sierra Leone. The crew, now in a state in a delirium, can no longer find their bearings. Fog surrounds the Bellarbor and the most beautiful voices are calling out across the ocean. Enticed, the pirates follow the music. Will it lead them to their freedom? Will their ship end up destroyed by the creatures lurking in the deep blue? Or will they simply fall down and die from food poisoning before anything interesting can happen?"

So I was thinking that maybe there's someone going around poisoning people or whatever, and then they can make them all die at once? Or maybe it's a Siren that has some kind of freaky mythological power that will end up cursing people only to kill them later, or whatever. It's just a theory but I think it would be foolish to rule it out just because it's commonly referred to as an Arsonist and we're on water. Tina could make it work somehow, especially in a game with things such as mermaid and sirens and other fantasy stuff.

Yes hi hello guys, I'm bored so I'm gonna claim lol. I'm a Nymph (Theif) I am competing with Natty to get the most diamonds. I got one yesterday and none today.

Yes hi hello guys, I'm bored so I'm gonna claim lol. I'm a Nymph (Theif) I am competing with Natty to get the most diamonds. I got one yesterday and none today.
may I ask who you stole from?

Oh ryan, you are a diamond in the rough aren't you? (not in a good way though)

Fel is kinda like a hidden gem, no one really notices that she is a good player.

no one notices my hints...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh ryan, you are a diamond in the rough aren't you? (not in a good way though)

i hope u lose

I hope scum loses. which is your team.

- - - Post Merge - - -

oops forgot to unquote

wow. I'm competing against you? :<

I wonder who the third thief is

Back