• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia TBT Mafia XV: The Siren's Call (Game Over/Mafia & Third Party Win!)

Listen to this, day post will be up for sure afterwards! :')

@Jello: Sorry to hear that, perhaps you could just respond to Minties accusation then? It's just a page or two back I think.

Is this like the last supper

As it turns out I have managed to find a rare picture of this game.

TBTlastsupper_zps7f24b972.png

I want chicken now you ****s. IM TRYING TO DIET! SOME OF US ARE SUPPOSED TO BE SKINNY BUT GOT BOYFRIENDS THAT EAT WHAT EVER THEY PLEASE.

JellofishXD

I feel the same way about Jellofish that I do about Cariad. We have been on Jello's case for posting a lot, so they've had to actually try. Usually they sit in the shadows and barely skirt by getting modkilled.

Jellofish repeats everyone else's suspicion on Crystal, but does it in a wishy washy you're-scummy-but-you're-not-because-I-don't-want-attention way. Pointing out that they're worried about drawing suspicion for bandwagoning is also weird. I usually just post my thoughts on people, if they've already been said or not. Everyone analyzes posts differently, so my thoughts could sound different then say Dad's thoughts.

I really had no Idea I was repeating this suspicion I legitimately thought I was bringing something new to the table.
And that was a mistake I didn't actually mean mad I meant wanting to lynch

Cites Crystal getting mad as a reason why she's suspicious, then quickly rebuts Crystal getting mad in the next post? Jellofish only posted Crystal as sus as a retaliation for being called inactive with Ryan. Jello hasn't contributed an original thought to the game so far, which is why I feel like I can't

JellofishXD

I feel the same way about Jellofish that I do about Cariad. We have been on Jello's case for posting a lot, so they've had to actually try. Usually they sit in the shadows and barely skirt by getting modkilled.

Jellofish repeats everyone else's suspicion on Crystal, but does it in a wishy washy you're-scummy-but-you're-not-because-I-don't-want-attention way. Pointing out that they're worried about drawing suspicion for bandwagoning is also weird. I usually just post my thoughts on people, if they've already been said or not. Everyone analyzes posts differently, so my thoughts could sound different then say Dad's thoughts.

I really had no Idea I was repeating this suspicion I legitimately thought I was bringing something new to the table.
And that was a mistake I didn't actually mean mad I meant wanting to lynch

Cites Crystal getting mad as a reason why she's suspicious, then quickly rebuts Crystal getting mad in the next post? Jellofish only posted Crystal as sus as a retaliation for being called inactive with Ryan. Jello hasn't contributed an original thought to the game so far, which is why I feel like I can't

Why are you referring to yourself in the third person or is this a bad quoting issue

That was minties post and I legitimately thought I was bringing something new to the table with crystal.
Yeah and when I said mad I quickly rebutted it because it was a mistake I made :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why are you referring to yourself in the third person or is this a bad quoting issue

Bad quoting issue

JellofishXD

Cites Crystal getting mad as a reason why she's suspicious, then quickly rebuts Crystal getting mad in the next post? Jellofish only posted Crystal as sus as a retaliation for being called inactive with Ryan. Jello hasn't contributed an original thought to the game so far, which is why I feel like I can't trust them.

OKAY HERE'S WHAT JELLOFISH IS TALKING ABOUT OKAY.

Damn I forgot you in the last supper.

If I die tonight, I will assume that was intentional! Nice photo shop skills, in any case.
Now I shall respect Tina's wishes and remain silent until the day post is up!
Oh, and I would like to dedicate my previously linked song to Tsundere.

Back