• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia [Game Over/Town Win]

Guys let's bully Waffles for being a noob teehee~

How do you use invisible mode?

I think Waffles is actually a good player. I was actually trying to get into a PM circle with her at the end of Game 2. :/
Go to your General Settings.

The noob who evolves to become a fairly decent player?

Yeah. But wether I actually will be good at this game or not, I'd still be a noob by definition.

You do whatever you want. Invisible mode benefits Mafia more than Town.

Okay. I didn't really want to take it off anyways. *looks at stalkers*

You might, but you probably shouldn't. Beary didn't go very well in TBT Mafia II.

I know lol.

I think Waffles is actually a good player. I was actually trying to get into a PM circle with her at the end of Game 2. :/
Go to your General Settings.

That was sarcastic, I was replying to Waffles comment about Beary. But yeah, let's all hope people don't roleclaim in their usertitles. Don't want to be on the noob list.

Thank you.

wp40.jpg

See, on the bottom, I am working today from 3PM to 11:30PM.

If I don't post too much in the beginning, this is why. I don't want to hear any "Oath is inactive" bull**** like last game where Dolby seemed to think I was mafia just based on inactivity. It's called work and I'm not getting lynched because I'm at work.

Can we try and cut down on the sarcasm and spam when the game starts? These two won't help us at all. You probably won't use sarcasm anyway, but this is just a reminder.

Why are we even lecturing eachother about sarcasm?!
o_O

It's not the game, we can still be friends until it starts. And friends always lecture each other on sarcasm. It's, like, the Code of Friendship.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm on a roll. o-o

But yeah, we know. Sarcasm isn't going to help anyone (except maybe the Mafia) in the game.

It's not the game, we can still be friends until it starts. And friends always lecture each other on sarcasm. It's, like, the Code of Friendship.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm on a roll. o-o

But yeah, we know. Sarcasm isn't going to help anyone (except maybe the Mafia) in the game.

What kind of roll? A cinnamon roll? :D

Back