Mafia TBT Mini Mafia [Game Over/Town Win]

I didn't realize this game was that serious. Are you sure this isn't the hunger games?

And I'll stop now. v-v

You have no friends unless you're Mafia. If you're Town, no one knows you're Town, so you have no one. Mafia, you have other Mafia buddies.

And, I'll be back.. (Sleeping- I accidentally stayed up all night..)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Basically- getting up in 10-30 minutes.

So the game is still going to start around 8:00 PM EST today right? Or are you guys changing the time since things progressed more quickly?

I'd like to know this too. Want to know if it's worth staying up for because I've been crashing early the past few nights.

Last edited:
So the game is still going to start around 8:00 PM EST today right? Or are you guys changing the time since things progressed more quickly?

Shiz wrong color
Yes. 8 PM EST.

Edit: BBG, I have 2 tabs open, so I can quickly flip. =P

Last edited:
wp40.jpg

See, on the bottom, I am working today from 3PM to 11:30PM.

If I don't post too much in the beginning, this is why. I don't want to hear any "Oath is inactive" bull**** like last game where Dolby seemed to think I was mafia just based on inactivity. It's called work and I'm not getting lynched because I'm at work.

Pretty sure you weren't bombed by Dolby just for inactivity.

You have no friends unless you're Mafia. If you're Town, no one knows you're Town, so you have no one. Mafia, you have other Mafia buddies.

I knowwww. I was just being like my username~

It just looked like the way you worded was saying that we wouldn't be friends anywhere, not just within the mafia. xD

Aw... I missed the sign-ups...

(And yay for being on the noob list...)

Why not just start the game after roles are sent out?

This seems like a good idea. Some people will be tired by then, and we want people to contribute, not post half-asleep crap like Trundle did.

EDIT: "By then" means if the game were to start later.

Last edited:
Back