• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia II: Catch Scum or Catch Scurvy [Game Over/Town Win]

I DIED </3

Well, good luck my precious mafia buddies! I'll just be relaxing in observers chat.

Shoutout to Kayla who told me that I was going to die. <3

I know that it's a tad early in the day for suspicions, but I think that the people who died might be on the right track. Tom didn't suspect anybody but lunatic did, and he never publicly said that he thought anybody on this list was innocent after this post. He wasn't a widely considered strong player either so that's the only reason that I could think of. I'm pretty sure that the bleary and bbg same time posts were a coincidence but I would keep an eye on them in the future. I feel like Blu rose's behavior was odd, changing bandwagon, I either forgot an instance or it didn't happen in the last two games, opinions on these three mentioned people please.

I have a feeling Lunatic was killed to get suspicions on those players. Blu Rose is a confirmed vig. Lunatic had posted suspicions on several people, so obviously if she died, mafia would hope Town would get wrapped up into her suspicions for several days and then the rest of the mafia can slip by.
Still wondering if a third shot was fired, and if so, who was struck by it.

Well, to get discussion going...

How much Roleblockers do we think there are?

Or, do we think that there are two Mafia Goons?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Was ninja'd by iLoveYou.

I'm betting on there only being one roleblocker who is now dead. It doesn't really matter though. There are three mafia left, and all three need to die.

I know that it's a tad early in the day for suspicions, but I think that the people who died might be on the right track. Tom didn't suspect anybody but lunatic did, and he never publicly said that he thought anybody on this list was innocent after this post. He wasn't a widely considered strong player either so that's the only reason that I could think of. I'm pretty sure that the bleary* and bbg same time posts were a coincidence but I would keep an eye on them in the future. I feel like Blu rose's behavior was odd, changing bandwagon, I either forgot an instance or it didn't happen in the last two games, opinions on these three mentioned people please.

*Haha, you used a typo which contained a ship name...

Anyways, I also roleclaimed to beary509, if this helps suspicion lists...

*Haha, you used a typo which contained a ship name...

Anyways, I also roleclaimed to beary509, if this helps suspicion lists...

Unfortunately, unless you actually told Beary you were shooting Kuma tonight, this doesn't really clear anything up for Beary.

If Beary509 were Mafia, they would have roleblocked Blu Rose. Chances are Beary509 is Town aligned & we can assume that for now. I can also confirm that Blu Rose roleclaimed to me + Beary509.

Detectives, I am asking you to remember that the Godfather + Millers are still in play. Just because someone shows up as a Town role it doesn't necessarily mean they will be in the clear. I would advise you to reveal your results to other players (if you trust anyone) instead of the person who you inspected.

This is exactly the reason why we didn't want to vote BellBringerGreen yesterday for first lynch by the way. We saw Kuma jump on him and did not feel comfortable getting him lynched.

Since Kuma was so eager to get him lynched, I believe it is safe to assume BellBringerGreen is also Town aligned.

So even though it looked like we were trying to start something, it's simply because we wanted to bait a potential Mafia player.

- - - Post Merge - - -

##VOTE: BellBringerGreen

My vote can easily change, but he is the only one who I find scummy.

Here is where she cast her first vote by the way.

YES! KUMAFIA IS REAL.

Kuma the Cabin Attendant couldn't keep her stories straight.
Lunatic the Sailor let her nerves get the best of her.
Tom the Sailor will never again ridicule a senior officer.

You have 24 hours to decide which of you will walk the plank.

KUMAFIA. I knew it. I saw that slip-up when she jumped on BBG early and I just knew it. I wish I had nominated her for lynch afterwards. :/

Why Lunatic? I don't understand that kill. And I can't wait to read scum chat later. Am I the only one who thinks Tom was killed as revenge for last game? XD

I was the player who told the Vigilante (who roleclaimed to me) to shoot Kuma (mafia roleblocker).

Tom. :c <3
Lunatic. :c <3
Kayla, nice job.

The fact that the vigilante got the damn roleblocker is awesome.

Alrighty, so who should we bring up for lynch today? I notice Trundle and Waffles mentioned. I can totally understand Waffles. Why Trundle though? I mean, there was Superpenguin's post on nominating Trundle for lynch, which he backed off of soon after. Should we still go off of that for Trundle?

Ok iloveyou, thank you for telling us about Blu rose. Beary509 and bellbringergreen are also cleared of suspicion of being mafia, like oath said, why should we go after Trundle? Unless you have a pm that you want to share, the only thing that we have to base the fact that Trundle is potentially mafia is that he didn't have any suspicions three hours into the game and what might be a poorly worded phrase.

Ok iloveyou, thank you for telling us about Blu rose. Beary509 and bellbringergreen are also cleared of suspicion of being mafia, like oath said, why should we go after Trundle? Unless you have a pm that you want to share, the only thing that we have to base the fact that Trundle is potentially mafia is that he didn't have any suspicions three hours into the game and what might be a poorly worded phrase.

Dolby, I really don't know why you're trying to hard to defend me, unless you're the detective. You've made 3 posts in the last little while defending me, and, obviously, you know something. You're pretty much begging the mafia to kill both of us, so great going there.

Yes! Kuma was killled! And she was a Mafia Roleblocker too! Things are looking good for us!

I think Kuma was the only Roleblocker, or at least I hope. :/

Anyways, good job to the Vig and iLoveYou!

I'd like to throw out Dolby's name. I've looked at his posts, and they are relatively subpar and spammy, contentless, really. He's made 32 posts up to this point; yes, it could be argued that pregame is counted in this, but a majority of his posts were still after the game had started. He's been rehashing old ideas, summarizing everything.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, my user title, yeah, just disregard that.

Yes! Kuma was killled! And she was a Mafia Roleblocker too! Things are looking good for us!

I think Kuma was the only Roleblocker, or at least I hope. :/

Anyways, good job to the Vig and iLoveYou!

Dammit, Hikari, post something of substance that isn't stating the obvious.

I'd like to throw out Dolby's name. I've looked at his posts, and they are relatively subpar and spammy, contentless, really. He's made 32 posts up to this point; yes, it could be argued that pregame is counted in this, but a majority of his posts were still after the game had started. He's been rehashing old ideas, summarizing everything.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, my user title, yeah, just disregard that.

On most other people, I'd agree with this, but it's Dolby. His posts tend to be contentless and subpar.

Wow, there are already two votes? I am interested in where these came from especially since I thought Trundle suspicions were dead? Care to explain, Kayla? And you too Trundle, don't tell me you are revenge-voting.

I am asking the Town to co-operate and lynch Trundle today.

I really do believe he is the Godfather. If he dies Town then I really do apologize. Risks have to be taken unfortunately. We took a risk with Kuma and she died roleblocker.

Trundle seems to claim he is Vigilante. He was inspected & returned Vigilante. The Godfather gets to pick their role.

He now thinks I am the Godfather / Mafia. The problem with this is the following:

1) I was 1/2 people who knew Blu Rose's Vigilante role. If I were Mafia WHY would I give him Kuma's name? Why would I even let him shoot? I would just roleblock + kill Blu Rose & Beary509 to silence that circle. No one would know because only I knew Blu Rose's role along with Beary509. Any Mafia player would want to kill a Vigilante not let them live.

2) He is claiming I did it to gain trust (the way I sacrificed Hikari game 2). Why on earth would I sacrifice my roleblocker on Night One without any suspicions on them? Kuma was practically safe in this game. If no Vigilante targeted her, she would have slid right by. I would definitely consider sacrificing a regular Mafia Goon but not a Roleblocker on Night One. Those roles are very important to the Mafia, especially with so many blue roles left in the game.

I am asking for any other Vigilantes to please roleclaim immediately. Trundle is roleclaiming Vigilante and if you know YOU are the Vigilante then you need to come forward immediately.

- - - Post Merge - - -

His vote for me was clearly just a revenge vote.

Sorry for lurking for... an hour now? I don't know. I needed to sneak my iPad into bed so I could post this...

Kuma defended FireNinja, along with Dolby:

FireNinja posted with reasonable explanations, so his case is settled.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Argh people are ninjaing me.

I feel like fireninja would be a bad day one lynch, he defended himself and I think that he is innocent after his defense.
His defense to point two:
Point 2: Asks for a discussion to start
Would I want a discussion to start if I were scum?
IMO, I think he most definitely would. He would want discussion to start, but against the wrong person.

Also, he posted this:
Let's get some discussion going over this lynch; it does us no good if we just sit around! (now let everyone call me a hypocrite)
He does not start discussion, but then comes quick to pointing fingers later on.
Building off of FireNinja against Dolby:

My suspicion list

Fireninja1: Overly aggresive, asks for a discussion to start, and accuses a new player.

ITYW: Asking to start a pm circle publicly a few minutes into the game. Thats just asking to get killed unless your mafia.

I want to here a defense from both of them before casting my vote.

I feel like fireninja would be a bad day one lynch, he defended himself and I think that he is innocent after his defense. ITYW asking people IN PUBLIC to start a pm circle with him, that's behavior that gets you killed by mafia unless you are a mafia trying to find blues. I agree that the strong players should be kept in the spotlight (particularly Trundle). I also think that we should investigate the three names you mentioned, particularly SirGanatar after the he versus fireninja situation.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also a request to Tina, could you please install a timer?

He contradicts himself three hours later, in the second post...

Oh, and one last thing.

I counted, six people are going to be modelled. Hopefully she'll waive the modkills or there or some/a mafia among the modkilled.

Was I the only one who noticed this?

Lastly, Kuma and Dolby both wanted to go back to ITYW...
Opinions, anyone?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry, forgot to mention this is a case against FireNinja, for the most part...

The fact that Trundle revenge voted is highly suspicious. Come on, Trundle, we know you're better than that. This just seems like a quick act of desperation.

Back