• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia II: Catch Scum or Catch Scurvy [Game Over/Town Win]

RIP Tom and Lunatic. T_T

Yay! First Red down!
Good shot vil :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

At least I assume it was a vil who shot it ._.

Tom the Sailor will ridicule and ignore the senior officers in the afterlife, for he's stuck in Day 1 with no cares to give.

Either a veteran was shot or a person was saved, veteran/saved person, please come forward, nice job vig!!!

I was the player who told the Vigilante (who roleclaimed to me) to shoot Kuma (mafia roleblocker).

Tom. :c <3
Lunatic. :c <3

Well. I'm surprised o;

I wonder why the mafia shot me? I don't see myself as a strong enough player to be a threat to the mafia. (Unless a vig **** me lel) Ah well... Hopefully town wins this time. Best of luck~ <3

I'll join Tom in the After life c:

I was the player who told the Vigilante (who roleclaimed to me) to shoot Kuma (mafia roleblocker).

Tom. :c <3
Lunatic. :c <3
Good job iloveyou, I don't doubt your innocence anymore, mainly because Kuma was a roleblocker, I suspect that there was only one roleblocker in this game. Gut feeling.

My first post on the thread.

Sorry, I've been very busy with school/power outages and family situations.

Great work on getting a pirate out.

Good job iloveyou, I don't doubt your innocence anymore, mainly because Kuma was a roleblocker, I suspect that there was only one roleblocker in this game. Gut feeling.

Thank you.

The two names I want to look at today are Trundle & iTookYourWaffles. If any of you two were shot, you should claim the hit immediately.

RIP: Tom and Luna. =(

Good call on that shot guys! That certainly takes a bit of pressure off. Hope last nights victim comes forward so we'll have something to go on today.

R.I.P to Tom and Lunatic :c At least a mafia died. I may be inactive since a final science exam is lurking on Friday and I'd like to get my grades up, but I will be able to post occasionally and hopefully vote.

Yes, I was thinking the same thing about the StarGazer bandwagon. These are observations I made in a few people:

Blu Rose:

As you can see, he voted for BBG first, then changed to StarGazer. This struck me as odd because he changed from one bandwagon to another, going with whoever was racking the most votes up. I never seen Blu Rose just bandwagon like that in the past games he has been a part of, without giving much of a reason (unless I missed it and he did)

BBG: BBG voted for the other person in the spotlight (StarGazer), when he himself was in it. Did he vote for StarGazer to rack up more votes for him, and to avoid his (BBG's) own lynch?

One minor thing I observed is that Beary followed closely behind BBG in voting for StarGazer. But that could just be coincidence, of course.

I know that it's a tad early in the day for suspicions, but I think that the people who died might be on the right track. Tom didn't suspect anybody but lunatic did, and he never publicly said that he thought anybody on this list was innocent after this post. He wasn't a widely considered strong player either so that's the only reason that I could think of. I'm pretty sure that the bleary and bbg same time posts were a coincidence but I would keep an eye on them in the future. I feel like Blu rose's behavior was odd, changing bandwagon, I either forgot an instance or it didn't happen in the last two games, opinions on these three mentioned people please.

Thank you.

The two names I want to look at today are Trundle & iTookYourWaffles. If any of you two were shot, you should claim the hit immediately.

These people have shown behavioral changes (granted, less then four hours into the game), but they are both generally strong players and I feel like it might be a bit risky to have one of them lynched. I think that we should keep our eyes on them.

Day 2 has been extended on request by one hour, ending at 12AM GMT (Thurs→Fri) / 7PM EST (Thursday).

No, not by the same person who requested an extension on Day 1 before you jump on her. ;]

I know that it's a tad early in the day for suspicions, but I think that the people who died might be on the right track. Tom didn't suspect anybody but lunatic did, and he never publicly said that he thought anybody on this list was innocent after this post. He wasn't a widely considered strong player either so that's the only reason that I could think of. I'm pretty sure that the bleary and bbg same time posts were a coincidence but I would keep an eye on them in the future. I feel like Blu rose's behavior was odd, changing bandwagon, I either forgot an instance or it didn't happen in the last two games, opinions on these three mentioned people please.

We should be removing Blu Rose's name from any suspicion list now. He was the only person who was told to shoot Kuma.

##Vote: Tom

Could vote BBG, but I'm not feeling it and I'm not confident enough in my suspicions to bring them forward just yet.

Tom was suspecting BellBringerGreen as well.

The problem is, I don't want to let names like Trundle or iTookYourWaffles slide to make it until the end & manipulate town players .. if they are Mafia.

Yes, they are strong players. They will be able to defend themselves. If worst comes to worst, then we will start looking at other players. For now, I really want the town to focus on those two names.

I will be looking into them as well. If you have any objection as to why those two should not be targeted, then please come forward ( PM me or post publicly ). Likewise, if you have any other names to push forward I'm sure Town would be very interested in hearing them.

Well, to get discussion going...

How much Roleblockers do we think there are?

Or, do we think that there are two Mafia Goons?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Was ninja'd by iLoveYou.

Day 2 has been extended on request by one hour, ending at 12AM GMT (Thurs→Fri) / 7PM EST (Thursday).

No, not by the same person who requested an extension on Day 1 before you jump on her. ;]
I'm a dude.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well, to get discussion going...

How much Roleblockers do we think there are?

Or, do we think that there are two Mafia Goons?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Was ninja'd by iLoveYou.
One, and that's Kuma. That means, that it is implied (not said) that the godfather, and two mafia goons are alive.

Back