• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia IV: Fire Emblem Kingmaker - Official Game OVER

YOU ****ING WOULD MAKE THIS WHILE I WAS OFFLINE. ******* PUT ME ON THE ****ING REPLACEMENT LIST I HOPE SOMEONE DROPS OUT, ****

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, and by the way, I was trying to click on peoples names so I could do some pre-game investigating. Looks like you forgot to add urls to the list again. What a minor inconvenience

YOU ARE A <very versatile and dependable> HOST

Last edited:
Hey I stopped linking to people's profiles too

Though I'll probably go one step more and link to filters next time

Last edited:
YOU ****ING WOULD MAKE THIS WHILE I WAS OFFLINE. ******* PUT ME ON THE ****ING REPLACEMENT LIST I HOPE SOMEONE DROPS OUT, ****

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, and by the way, I was trying to click on peoples names so I could do some pre-game investigating. Looks like you forgot to add urls to the list again. What a minor inconvenience

YOU ARE A **** HOST

CBmLaG3.gif

Townie said:
You are a valuable resource this game, if you all die out along with the Kingmaker the Halidom will fall.
Just to check, this is fluff text, and it doesn't actually mean if all Townies + Kingmaker die, the game ends? Even if there are still blues left?

I'm really excited for this game. I have to be honest, I am probably going to keep myself a bit quiet for awhile in the first few days while focusing on Mafia VI, but I won't be inactive in the least.

I will not be an buttface like I was in Mafia VI. I promise.

Last edited:
YOU JUST HAD To PoST ThIS WHEn I WaS AT SCHOOL.

Whoopdedoo, I was going to ask for Observers' anyways.

Edit:
OH S*** HORUS IS PLAYING, Y'ALL BETTER WATCH OUT.

Last edited:
Just to check, this is fluff text, and it doesn't actually mean if all Townies + Kingmaker die, the game ends? Even if there are still blues left?

No the game actually ends. Just like IRC Kingmaker, blues cannot become kingmaker.

I am excited for this!

Last edited:
You better hope you don't get WoTC'd.

Actually, I don't want to do this. I would rather just quit than being WoTC'd. Tom, give me the observer chat. Let someone else take my spot.

Actually, I don't want to do this. I would rather just quit than being WoTC'd. Tom, give me the observer chat. Let someone else take my spot.

Well okay then.

TBH you had like eight WotC votes on you anyways so better to hop off now than watch me kill you off.

Back