• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia IX: This One's for the Birds! [Game Over]

Hi everyone! Just woke up. :)
I don't think I'll be here at 2pm EST today, because I'll be at the pool, I think. Do I roleclaim early to Natty?
I'm leaning more towards Alice, because of the didn't need to post thing.

I think that it'll be okay to roleclaim to natty late (one or two hours late). Also, everybody please vote because this is plurality lynching

The problem is that we don't know if we have found scum; the Parrot can change the alignment someone shows up as. So we may have caught 2 scum and think that we haven't caught any.

Pretty much. Announcing suspects without any forethought is a bad idea. Framer is too op. It puts a cloud of doubt over basically the entire game. Well, it would if the Parrot knew who we were planning the lynch the next day. It might do us well to gather town.

Alice was a townie in mafia XI, she posted twenty-three times during the game before her night one death, meaning that she posted twelve times a day, compare that to now and I feel like she could be scum hiding

Doesn't really matter, we'll almost never know if we've caught scum if Mafia are smart. There's no reason not to go through with this plan. If the list is leaked, we'll know shortly after. They only have 2 KP so worst case scenario, they kill 2 blues and we then know that Natty is scum and Dolby is potentially scum. I highly doubt they would do something so stupid. It basically ensures their death.

In my experience, Dolby has been extremely quiet as town. But who knows with him?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alice was a townie in mafia XI, she posted twenty-three times during the game before her night one death, meaning that she posted twelve times a day, compare that to now and I feel like she could be scum hiding

I was mouthy last game because I was bored as a townie and half wanted to die.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm kind of offended, actually. Do you guys really think I'd be stupid enough to say something like that if I had something to lose? HA HA HA. In all the games I've been scum I've been pretty chatty. Look at Pleasure Cruise and Honnoji.

I have severe internet issues today scheduled to be resolved tomorrow so I will be very inactive until then. Feloreena whom is staying at my place is suffering from the same problem. I will send a RoleClaim PM soon but it will be short due to writing from my phone. Will also vote but will likely be a bit of a bandwagon route today. Meh. Very quickly want to throw out that I am suspicious of both VillageDweller and Prinfor being very defensive about our plans so far.

I have severe internet issues today scheduled to be resolved tomorrow so I will be very inactive until then. Feloreena whom is staying at my place is suffering from the same problem. I will send a RoleClaim PM soon but it will be short due to writing from my phone. Will also vote but will likely be a bit of a bandwagon route today. Meh. Very quickly want to throw out that I am suspicious of both VillageDweller and Prinfor being very defensive about our plans so far.

i just didn't want mafia to possibly know everyones roles?? (and the timing thing)
i mean i'm going to go through with the plan anyway because everyone else is so it's not like i have much of a choice. there also hasn't been a counter chickie claim so it seems like it's going to work anyway

The plan is more solid than most that are forwarded day 1 and yet there was strong resistance. That is all I am basing my suspicion upon currently. Hopefully the inactives wont screw us over.

The plan is more solid than most that are forwarded day 1 and yet there was strong resistance. That is all I am basing my suspicion upon currently. Hopefully the inactives wont screw us over.

well i'm going along with it now so i'm no longer "strongly resisting it" as you say.

After reading this and checking pleasure cruise mafia, I'm going to vote for Prin. Prin has shown heavy resistance to the plan so far despite being shown the benefits and the lack of weaknesses of the plan and his arguments can be shortened down to "roleclaiming on day one is dumb" despite us having somebody who is practically confirmed town to claim to, granted, Blu rose, littlebeary, and Animedan haven't logged on since before the roles were sent out, but do you think that the mafia would sacrifice someone so early, knowing that they would be down to two members with one kp?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, heavy is a bit of exaggeration

Since our information at this point in time is quite limited - Day 1 and all that - I will vote for Prin as well. I have PMed my role to Natty now as well.

I feel like it is quite safe to pm natty our roles, and even if she is scum, we can still easily win with the back-up plan, I am going to roleclaim to her

I feel like it is quite safe to pm natty our roles, and even if she is scum, we can still easily win with the back-up plan, I am going to roleclaim to her

If she's scum, the Penguin has to be an interactive.

Just sent my role in to Natty. I won't be here in 30 minutes so I thought I would just do it now before I forget.

Back