• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia IX: This One's for the Birds! [Game Over]

I saw pofer posting on the other mafia thread yet only one response here? and that was at the beginning of the game.....
also that sneaky forum username change..... definitely suspicious Pofer! (kidding. intoxicated.)

don't worry they have ample time to post. However I do think we really should set an EST time to role claim if we're going to go ahead with this plan. I suggest by 2 or 3pm EST.

I'm pofer lol and I already posted :3 I just don't have anything to share ATM, nothing suspicious has shown up besides the inactive users

Guys, do we have a lynch candidate? Like I said earlier, I'm going to be at DC Pride Fest for most of the eighth, and I really do want to contribute. If we don't have any idea of who to be scum, perhaps the turkey could come forward?

Well I'm off to bed. I'll check in the morning and probably do a placeholder vote.

God it pains me to do that.

Hello, hello!
I think the plan could work, but if mafia find the list then us townies are dead. I think that role claiming is not the best idea. We could seriously get hurt by this, and it could be trouble.
@MrKrisToePher: With your post on page 10 regarding me, is it a timezones problem or a problem regarding the game. Also, I have noticed tht most games you put me up (maybe) due to our argument in cult mafia. Can we put this behind us and stop being salty? To be honest, I'd have forgotten about it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*us town

We need to make sure that everyone is onboard for Dolby's plan. But yes we are roleclaiming to Natty around 2 p.m. ET unless things change dramatically. Town is going to either win easily or go down in flames quickly. I think Natty is Chickie but if the list is leaked to Mafia we are dead meat.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't think Animedan and LittleBeary have posted yet either.

- - - Post Merge - - -

LittleBeary hasn't been on the forum since yesterday morning and Animedan hasn't been on after signing up for this mafia.

The thing is if they ARE setting this up, then we know they're both scum. That's two out of three gone. I doubt they'd do something that dumb early on in the game.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think we can trust Natty for now. But until some of the other currently inactive people get on, we should hold off on the roles calling. Maybe do as Okasan said and role claim at a certain time?

Good point. When are we claiming then?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nvm.

- - - Post Merge - - -

We need to make sure that everyone is onboard for Dolby's plan. But yes we are roleclaiming to Natty around 2 p.m. ET unless things change dramatically. Town is going to either win easily or go down in flames quickly. I think Natty is Chickie but if the list is leaked to Mafia we are dead meat.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't think Animedan and LittleBeary have posted yet either.

- - - Post Merge - - -

LittleBeary hasn't been on the forum since yesterday morning and Animedan hasn't been on after signing up for this mafia.

To be honest, if the list is leaked, we found 1 or 2 scum that will easily be dealt with. They won't get very far.

The problem is that we don't know if we have found scum; the Parrot can change the alignment someone shows up as. So we may have caught 2 scum and think that we haven't caught any.

The problem is that we don't know if we have found scum; the Parrot can change the alignment someone shows up as. So we may have caught 2 scum and think that we haven't caught any.

Doesn't really matter, we'll almost never know if we've caught scum if Mafia are smart. There's no reason not to go through with this plan. If the list is leaked, we'll know shortly after. They only have 2 KP so worst case scenario, they kill 2 blues and we then know that Natty is scum and Dolby is potentially scum. I highly doubt they would do something so stupid. It basically ensures their death.

Well, almost an hour left

For today's lynch, I think that we should lynch somebody who hasn't done any contributions in the thread, normally I would say somebody who hasn't posted but none of those three have had a chance to look at their roles. So the following three people come to mind for today's lynch
Ccemuka (one post bandwagoning onto my plan with no apparent forethought)
Kyuby (two posts)
Alice(two posts saying that she doesn't feel the need to post

These are the people who have had the weakest/no contributions.

Back