• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia IX: This One's for the Birds! [Game Over]

or we should at least set a time to role claim to Natty. We have until 11am EST tomorrow right? If we're doing this we need to make sure that we have enough time to get all our roles in to Natty, talk about it, and vote so we can be ready to lock in a final decision after we get Owl feedback.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Or we could just play it safe and lynch the least active of Day 1 or someone else off of Ash's list....

Exactly. Roleclaiming Day 1 is almost never good.

Well I would agree normally, but with the open setup and no repeats of roles, it's not such a bad idea. If you guys want this plan to go through people will kinda have to role claim to me before day 2 or I die and the plan goes to ****

Personally, I think that we shouldnt roleclaim to anyone this early in the game. We're rushing this too fast.

Also, I doubt that the owl woukd just come right out and say this and that about someone. That would be kind of stupid, tbh.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well I would agree normally, but with the open setup and no repeats of roles, it's not such a bad idea. If you guys want this plan to go through people will kinda have to role claim to me before day 2 or I die and the plan goes to ****
I guess I dont fully trust you yet, which is why im putting the warning out there. I wouldnt roleclaim just yet, but if everyone is going to do it, I guess I will too.

34 hours is a lot of time so I'm sure we have enough time to give people an opportunity to give their opinions AND roleclaim to Natty if need be.

Hi everyone! Sorry I'm posting a little late, I was at a birthday party all day with a pool! :D
So, are we going through Dolby's plan? Are we gonna immediately roleclaim to her via PM?
And sorry, I'm a lil confused w/ alot of stuff going down at the moment, I'm still reading over it as usual.

I'm down for Dolby's plan. Also, it would be absolutely stupid for Natty to roleclaim as Chickie unless she was the Parrot, which I will explain why tomorrow, when she dies.

I agree, the owl needs a specific strategy though we need to decide if that person is gonna claim on day 1 or not.

I agree, the owl needs a specific strategy though we need to decide if that person is gonna claim on day 1 or not.
There isn't a Doctor, so definitely not. But, I have a plan. We go for majority on two players. I volunteer, and we would need another. We reach majority in the last hours, and the owl checks the both of us. I know that I am Town, which is why I volunteered. If I come back as scum, we can go for the other player since the Owl may not trust me. The Owl then relays information.

Also, this plan probably doesn't make sense, but I'm half asleep and brain dead right now so.

There isn't a Doctor, so definitely not. But, I have a plan. We go for majority on two players. I volunteer, and we would need another. We reach majority in the last hours, and the owl checks the both of us. I know that I am Town, which is why I volunteered. If I come back as scum, we can go for the other player since the Owl may not trust me. The Owl then relays information.

Also, this plan probably doesn't make sense, but I'm half asleep and brain dead right now so.

Wat??
Yea, tbh, it doesn't make sense to me, I don't understand.
Is this a way to get scum? I don't think scum would just voulenteer, exposing themself like that. That would be really stupid.
If this is Owl's plan, are you saying that we randomly choose someone, or do they HAVE to voulenteer? Like..wat.
I don't think scum would voulenteer themself. {themselves??? idk lol}

If you come back scum, why would we lynch the other player? Wouldn't we just lynch you instead? Sorry if I'm misunderstanging you, but this "plan" seems kinda half-added.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*misunderstanding

- - - Post Merge - - -

*half-assed

Damn phone.

well mafia will roleclaim townie roles and that just means that the town will be able to narrow it down to double roleclaims. If a double roleclaim comes up with my role, I can only assure that I am town-oriented and willing to defend myself accordingly. I'm just worried that the Owl maybe shouldn't simply come out at the beginning of the first night...

I don't understand the problems with Natty claiming, and with Dolby's plan. The only way this would work out well for Mafia is if Dolby and Natty are both Mafia, and are setting up this whole situation.

That's what I'm afraid of. It's definitely a strong possibility. That's why it might be safer just to go with someone from the list that you proposed earlier (or at least still keep it in mind). Dolby could very well be setting us all up. However, I feel like the math posted above is still pretty relevant and even if Dolby was orchestrating a secretive mafia plan, we could follow through with the first steps of the plan he posted on the thread and still be suspicious of him in the days to come.

If you come back scum, why would we lynch the other player? Wouldn't we just lynch you instead? Sorry if I'm misunderstanging you, but this "plan" seems kinda half-added.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*misunderstanding

- - - Post Merge - - -

*half-assed

Damn phone.
I never said we would lynch them. I said we would use them so the Owl could relay information or whatever. I did say that, right? Cuz if I didn't that's what I meant

The thing is if they ARE setting this up, then we know they're both scum. That's two out of three gone. I doubt they'd do something that dumb early on in the game.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think we can trust Natty for now. But until some of the other currently inactive people get on, we should hold off on the roles calling. Maybe do as Okasan said and role claim at a certain time?

Again, let me remind everyone: Why would I role claim as a role that's bound to die by day 2? It's ridiculous. I'd be setting myself up to die. If you think this could possibly be an elaborate plan to try and have everyone claim to me to know who blues are, I ask that all of you read through my actions when I was scum (Mafia V: There and back again & Pleasure Cruise Mafia). You'll see how I play very safe.

I'm beginning to wonder if the people that don't trust me and are advising against this plan have something to hide.

I'm down for Dolby's plan. Also, it would be absolutely stupid for Natty to roleclaim as Chickie unless she was the Parrot, which I will explain why tomorrow, when she dies.

That's what I'm afraid of. It's definitely a strong possibility. That's why it might be safer just to go with someone from the list that you proposed earlier (or at least still keep it in mind). Dolby could very well be setting us all up. However, I feel like the math posted above is still pretty relevant and even if Dolby was orchestrating a secretive mafia plan, we could follow through with the first steps of the plan he posted on the thread and still be suspicious of him in the days to come.

Well, if you guys follow through with the plan and there are no inactive people then town has a guaranteed win with the back-up that I posted if lunatic is scum, also, Turkey, you don't have to lynched to win.
The back-up is that on night two, after lynching lunatic (if she's scum) we all roleclaim in the thread (because by then scum would no everybody's role ) and lynch all the conflicting claims. If anybody see's some flaws in this plan then speak up (besides that both of us could be scum)

Also, where's littlebeary, missnoodle and Animedan? For the first lynch, I think that we should lynch somebody who hasn't brought something to the game so far

Back