• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia IX: This One's for the Birds! [Game Over]

I can only hope that our actions here today were solely done in the strongest effort to protect our forests from the e'r approaching tropical birds.

also: "birds"

- - - Post Merge - - -

forgot to say that I sent my role.

So, thoughts and opinions for today's lynch? we only have eight and a half hours

Well, I feel that Prin stands out as the most suspicious person curently, but getting rid of an inactive player might still be preferable unless our host intends to have them replaced unless they show up soon.

Okay so 10 people have claimed to me so far. I hope the other twelve claim to me so I can organize the list. I've already received some conflicting claims. Should I voice them publicly now or wait...?

I'd honestly rather lynch an inactive before lynching Prin. Although she resisted the plan, that doesn't necessarily make her scummy.

-animedan
-Jer
-beary
-Blu Rose

and I guess Prin is on that list as well as an option for me.

Okay so 10 people have claimed to me so far. I hope the other twelve claim to me so I can organize the list. I've already received some conflicting claims. Should I voice them publicly now or wait...?

Would be happy to hear these conflicting claims before we decide who to lynch today - I think that could be beneficial for whom to pick as our target possibly. Of course it's very important we keep compiling a proper list ASAP.

Are there any conflicting claims that are blue.

Yes

That's why I'm not sure if I should reveal who claimed what publicly ;_;

Don't mentioned what role they've claimed - Only say which two people have claimed the same role. That way our blues will likely not be targeted by the Mafia right away because if they're eliminated then it's pretty obvious the other person claiming the same role was lying.

Yes

That's why I'm not sure if I should reveal who claimed what publicly ;_;
I think you should just say the role, not who claimed what.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Or something else, idk, I'm pretty new to this game.

Was the role that is conflicting any special? Like if it's useless then we might be facing the first non residential bird unless they are mason which the OP says there will be two of them

Don't mentioned what role they've claimed - Only say which two people have claimed the same role. That way our blues will likely not be targeted by the Mafia right away because if they're eliminated then it's pretty obvious the other person claiming the same role was lying.

It's complicated though. It has to do with the Flamingo's.

Oh, so you got more than two Flamingo/Mason claims?

- - - Post Merge - - -

But don't the flamingos know who each other are already? that shouldn't be extremely hard to work around.

Oh, so you got more than two Flamingo/Mason claims?

I'll try to explain it without revealing who it is: Okay so one person claimed mason to me and told me who the other mason is. Then a second person told me they're the mason and told me who the other mason is, however the supposed other mason claimed a townie bird to me.

I'll try to explain it without revealing who it is: Okay so one person claimed mason to me and told me who the other mason is. Then a second person told me they're the mason and told me who the other mason is, however the supposed other mason claimed a townie bird to me.

Then only the Mason claimer (with the so called "townie" sidekick" is the liar, I would assume. Maybe it is the Fool, or maybe it is Mafia. I think we should probably just lynch that person ASAP since it's our best lead at the moment. Just doublecheck with the Townie they claimed to be Mason brother with one more time, in my opinion - Then light your torches and sharpen your pitchforks!

Back