• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia IX: This One's for the Birds! [Game Over]

Maybe give it one more hour and then list the players that have not yet claimed openly and publicly for all to see? If they have been active on TBT and perhaps even in the thread then would it not be very suspicious that they had not yet claimed to you? So we could get some information out of that. But you won't be able to make a complete list since there's a few players that have not yet logged on TBT at all since the game started. Hopefully SuperPenguin will consider replacing those in due time.

I'm gonna be heading back to my sisters house with her which is about a 1:30 minute drive, so I'm not sure if I'll be around for the next several hours. I may list them now. Oh, and nevermind 9, it's 7 people that haven't claimed. Dunno where I got 9 lol

Players that haven't claimed: Alise, Oath2Order, Animedan, Feloreena, LittleBeary, Blu Rose and Jer.

Oath said he wasn't gonna be around for the next day so I understand why he hasn't claimed - everyone else, I don't know why they haven't.

i'm not going to be on in like 5 hours time so I'll probably end up voting for a placeholder.. sorry ): (unless you say who you think we should lynch in like the next hour or something)

Jer has been active in the IRC a good bit earlier. Oath was around when we started this plan. Feloreena posted last night advocating the plan but has not posted since.

I think that we can vote for Jer. Oath has an excuse (a faulty excuse because he very well could've roleclaimed to Natty before leaving) and I want to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Unless we bring the Flamingo Fiasco into light and drop names on it, I'm voting for Jer.

Some of the people who didnt claim may be mafia, but some of the people who did could be fakeclaiming, etc.
Shoot, I think know there's going to be a few more conflicting claims.

However, if there is two conflicting claims, we could do this, right?
-Lynch one of them
-if comes back town, lynch the other
..and that would be a free mafia kill, most likely.
The whole playerlist shouldn't be town obviously, so it's bound to happen sooner or later.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Jer has been active in the IRC a good bit earlier. Oath was around when we started this plan. Feloreena posted last night advocating the plan but has not posted since.

I think that we can vote for Jer. Oath has an excuse (a faulty excuse because he very well could've roleclaimed to Natty before leaving) and I want to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Unless we bring the Flamingo Fiasco into light and drop names on it, I'm voting for Jer.
I need a placeholder vote just in case, so I'm going with you for the time being.

Players that haven't claimed: Alise, Oath2Order, Animedan, Feloreena, LittleBeary, Blu Rose and Jer.

Oath said he wasn't gonna be around for the next day so I understand why he hasn't claimed - everyone else, I don't know why they haven't.

To me, the name that really stands out on that list is Feloreena - She's normally much more active and she has had the opportunity to Roleclaim if she would have wanted to do so. The fact that she has not done so is very suspicious to me because it implies that she has something to hide. I suggest that we consider making her our lynch target for today, but if she would be able to Roleclaim to Natty ASAP and it'd add up without a conflicting claim then we can switch our focus onto someone else instead of course. (Jeremy's name does stand out a little bit as well, but he is rarely super active on Day 1 in general..)

To me, the name that really stands out on that list is Feloreena - She's normally much more active and she has had the opportunity to Roleclaim if she would have wanted to do so. The fact that she has not done so is very suspicious to me because it implies that she has something to hide. I suggest that we consider making her our lynch target for today, but if she would be able to Roleclaim to Natty ASAP and it'd add up without a conflicting claim then we can switch our focus onto someone else instead of course. (Jeremy's name does stand out a little bit as well, but he is rarely super active on Day 1 in general..)

I was under the impression that Feloreena is staying with you and that you both had wi-fi problems. Has the situation changed?

I agree with this. Jer has had multiple opportunities to roleclaim to Natty and hasn't done so.

Also I'd like to know why Oath hasn't claimed either? He said he would read the thread and then post a place-holder vote afterwards. The plan has been going on since last night.

Another person listed is Alise who has been on the IRC for a good portion of today.

These three stand out the most to me.

I was under the impression that Feloreena is staying with you and that you both had wi-fi problems. Has the situation changed?

You are correct, and we did/do (it's working better than expected right now to be honest) - But seeing as I have been able to post quite a few times, she should have been able to do the same. The fact that she has not done so is a big red flag to me. Sure, she'd probably have to send the message from her phone or something, and it wouldn't be a very long message. But enough to say "I am Blah Blah Role" in a PM. That's all she would need to do, really..

So I am going to vote ##VOTE: Feloreena unless she can come in with a decent defense any minute now.

I agree with this. Jer has had multiple opportunities to roleclaim to Natty and hasn't done so.

Also I'd like to know why Oath hasn't claimed either? He said he would read the thread and then post a place-holder vote afterwards. The plan has been going on since last night.

Another person listed is Alise who has been on the IRC for a good portion of today.

These three stand out the most to me.

Oath said he would be gone all day, and he placed a vote on himself as a placeholder.

Oath said he would be gone all day, and he placed a vote on himself as a placeholder.

But that means he read the thread. He could have easily sent a PM to Natty if he knew he wasn't going to be home all day.

I guess so.

But unless Jer or Alise get in here and publicly roleclaim or roleclaim to Natty, I'm voting one of them.

I don't think Oath wanted to make a tactical error in case there was a counterclaim. LittleBeary, Animedan and Blurose haven't been on the forum this weekend for the start of the game. Alise was on this morning so why no role claim? Jer also had the oppurtunity. I'm voting for Jeremy or Alise unless something changes.

I don't think Oath wanted to make a tactical error in case there was a counterclaim. LittleBeary, Animedan and Blurose haven't been on the forum this weekend for the start of the game. Alise was on this morning so why no role claim? Jer also had the oppurtunity. I'm voting for Jeremy or Alise unless something changes.

Alise is also active in the IRC right now.

You are correct, and we did/do (it's working better than expected right now to be honest) - But seeing as I have been able to post quite a few times, she should have been able to do the same. The fact that she has not done so is a big red flag to me. Sure, she'd probably have to send the message from her phone or something, and it wouldn't be a very long message. But enough to say "I am Blah Blah Role" in a PM. That's all she would need to do, really..

So I am going to vote ##VOTE: Feloreena unless she can come in with a decent defense any minute now.

I'm confused by this. If she's staying with you (or even in the same apartment building or something) can't you just remind her to check the board and pm Natty? I mean she could even use your computer or something if she needed to? Idk I just don't quite understand the situation.

Also I'm going to stick to Jer or Alise (she hasn't posted once has she?)

Okay, someone explain to me the Prin thing.

I would vote alise, but she tends to have a history of inactivity in every game she's played.

Jer's inactivity and relative silence with activity elsewhere is like him as scum last game, imo.

Can't you just ask Fel for her role? Like, in person?

Back