• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia IX: This One's for the Birds! [Game Over]

Feloreena and CookingOkasan have apparently claimed the very same role to Natty - I won't say which one it is openly but it might be a good idea to lynch one of them today while we still have time. If we would be wrong about this decision, we would notice that on the Town Alignment coming up in the death post and the Mafia KP still remaining at 2. In that case, we simply lynch the other one tomorrow. I think that makes the most sense. I will vote for Feloreena first because she seems the most likely to be lying (Very late with her RoleClaim..), but I could definitely be mistaken.

Also, just in case I die once night comes and I cannot come back online in time, Ashtot is either the Fool (Very likely) or Mafia (Less likely) - If the Fool should ever be uncovered and it is NOT Ashtot, then lynch him right away. Cheers.

- - - Post Merge - - -

PS: All of this is based upon Natty telling me the truth, and her being the Chickie that she claimed to be, of course!

Feloreena and CookingOkasan have apparently claimed the very same role to Natty - I won't say which one it is openly but it might be a good idea to lynch one of them today while we still have time. If we would be wrong about this decision, we would notice that on the Town Alignment coming up in the death post and the Mafia KP still remaining at 2. In that case, we simply lynch the other one tomorrow. I think that makes the most sense. I will vote for Feloreena first because she seems the most likely to be lying (Very late with her RoleClaim..), but I could definitely be mistaken.

Again though, with the Feloreena thing, why didn't you ask her in person what her role was? Or why didn't you go tell her to roleclaim?

Again though, with the Feloreena thing, why didn't you ask her in person what her role was? Or why didn't you go tell her to roleclaim?

I did ask her in person but she didn't want to tell me after last game when I was godfather and she got really upset with me for lying to her for a few days by pretending to be Town. Now that I am putting pressure on her she seems really mad at me yet again so I am probably wrong about her being scum at the end of the day - I make these mistakes from time to time, and I doubt she would get this upset with me if she was truly scum..

But it's not all in vain because that means that CookingOkasan probably is, and trading 1 town for 1 mafia is a very good deal in this setup. CookingOkasan did claim first, but whom would you say is the most suspicious out of the two? We could go for him first and then get Feloreena in case Natty dies at the end of the night (Confirming her to be the Chickie) on Day 2.

- - - Post Merge - - -

... Provided that CookingOkasan flips Town at the lynch, that is.

I did ask her in person but she didn't want to tell me after last game when I was godfather and she got really upset with me for lying to her for a few days by pretending to be Town. Now that I am putting pressure on her she seems really mad at me yet again so I am probably wrong about her being scum at the end of the day - I make these mistakes from time to time, and I doubt she would get this upset with me if she was truly scum..

But it's not all in vain because that means that CookingOkasan probably is, and trading 1 town for 1 mafia is a very good deal in this setup. CookingOkasan did claim first, but whom would you say is the most suspicious out of the two? We could go for him first and then get Feloreena in case Natty dies at the end of the night (Confirming her to be the Chickie) on Day 2.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well then. I'm heated. I guess I shouldn't have been as active Day 1 as I was. I knew that this would happen. However I have full trust in the towns plan and if I have to die for posting so frequently and adamantly in defense of my fellow territorial townie birds to win where I could not, so be it. But I assure you that I can be a valuable asset for the town. (even if I survive an unjust pecking I am sure that the mafia will take note of my enthusiasm and off me anyway)

I can't be the only one that finds Sataric and Feloreena's communications and current location situation extremely suspect though, can I?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I should've bolded Sataric and Feloreena to emphasize my heatedness and their susness

- - - Post Merge - - -

This just seems dumb to begin with. Why would she be mad at you for a game on an internet forum? Just seems like you're trying to take the heat off of your girlfriend, for whatever reason, and put it on CookingMama.

I suggest we put both up for lynch and let the owl check one of them.

^ I'm in complete agreement with that, even if I just die to mafia during the night ^

OMG I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING

My parents took my Nook Tablet away, so now I'm restricted to the limited computer time I have.

But, I think that I'll vote for either myself (placeholder) or Feloreena.

Probably Feloreena for the reasons stated by Sataric above.

I'm hopefully going to be on for tomorrow, though.

We'll just wait and see.

This just seems dumb to begin with. Why would she be mad at you for a game on an internet forum? Just seems like you're trying to take the heat off of your girlfriend, for whatever reason, and put it on CookingMama.

I suggest we put both up for lynch and let the owl check one of them.

Some people don't think the way others do, and so it makes sense to me that she would be upset. You can never know, though, if Sataric is being truthful, at least not at the moment. I agree that it would be a good idea to inspect one of them. :3

I can fully understand that my actions might come across as a little strange but I as soon as Natty returns to the interwebs she will be able to confirm what I have just said about the conflicting claims. Which means that one of the two must be lying. The other is likely telling the truth, of course. If we can use the Owl to determine which one, that would be perfect.

If the Owl could tell Natty who is scum and who is not, Natty could post in this thread instead of the Owl outing themselves early on in the game. That way we don't risk losing a semi-important role Night 1.

I do not know if we can guarantee that the Owl will be online but trading 1 town for 1 mafia is pretty solid considering how heavily we outnumber them. I will start with voting for CookingOkasan since I am about to head to bed - The rest of you might want to wait for Natty I suppose but do not waste the lynch - We have no vigs so voting No Lynch will get us nowhere.

And I also thought it was a bit unfair of Feloreena to get mad at me for lying about a game last round, but she did at least apologize afterwards. She can be a little sensitive at times.

Back