• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia IX: This One's for the Birds! [Game Over]

I can only pray that Feloreena isn't the parrot mimicking my role. If that's the case it appears that.....

MY BIRD IS COOKED :cool:

- - - Post Merge - - -

"I will start the voting with CookingOkasan because Floreena is my girlfriend"

Well, the owl's role only works an hour before lynch. Is the owl going to be online at that time? That's what I'm worried about.

AHHHH.
I need to reread the main post in case I missed anything omg

If the owl isn't online, we're screwwwwed.
It kind of determines whether the plan epically fails, or epically succeeds..

It looks like there are no people that have very different time zones, like Australia.

^ Well that hasn't stopped a few people from remaining inactive or not even logging on at all ^

After comparing her posting style to the most recent game she's played in, I think that Feloreena is scum, one post so far compared to fourteen in the other game, and the contents are different, despite her being a third party in person of interest, I am voting for her

I'm extremely confused... Natty did you tell Sataric who and what roles claimed what? The whole point was to claim to you because you're confirmed town... Telling Sataric means you could potentially be leaking valuable information to scum. Sataric why exactly am I scum or the fool? I find you're behaviour extremely scummy so far this game.

I'm extremely confused... Natty did you tell Sataric who and what roles claimed what? The whole point was to claim to you because you're confirmed town... Telling Sataric means you could potentially be leaking valuable information to scum. Sataric why exactly am I scum or the fool? I find you're behaviour extremely scummy so far this game.

This is very important. There is no way that Sataric is 100% confirmed Town. And with his odd situation with Feloreena I think that Natty could have made a pretty grave mistake.

Woah what, did Natty leak the list?

Oh gosh..this is bad. Day ends very soon, in like 2 hours, right? Actually, I think an hour is left.

Natty did not share her role list with me - She only told me the conflicting role claims. I do not know anything about the other roles, so nothing is really leaked. Worry not! Now I really have to sleep, so I wish you all a good night.

There are 2 hours remaining in Day One. It seems the current situation is that Feloreena claimed the same role as me. This took place after what appears to be a leaked list to Sataric. If Natty actually leaked this list, the validity of the list itself is questionable.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I was ninja'd.

Either way that is sensitive information that was passed directly to a singular person instead of shared in the thread.

Feel free to put me forward for the lynch. I just hope that the owl will be active so you can see the mistake you might make. Apologies for being inactive today, but it can't be changed. Voting for Okasan before I go to sleep. I wish I could have heard any conflicting claims from Natty herself but I will have to trust it to be correct for now.

Well basically everyone has role claimed to me except for Blu Rose. I didn't leak the whole entire list to Sataric, but I do trust them. They claimed a role, and there's been no conflicts at all with what Sataric claimed. I'll post more in a bit because I have like a billion PM's to read ;___;

I'm not a fan of such open trust, especially when there has been scummy happenings surrounding them.... I am beyond 100% certain that Feroleena is the Parrot and am afraid that she will show up as town because of it...

If Feroleena is the parrot and shows up townie for the Owl and I am set for pecking, I will be so heated. However, I still know that overall the numbers are still in our favor even if I am no longer beside you guys.

With how certain I am that Feroleena is scum there is no way that I can trust Sataric.

- - - Post Merge - - -

5 more minutes before the Owl comes out...

Back