• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia IX: This One's for the Birds! [Game Over]

It is highly likely that Ashtot is the fool - He probably claimed Mason as his role because it was the most likely to get him into trouble seeing as there is two of those, and since he named Dolby (who came up with the plan to claim, and thus obviously would participate) as his partner. Just ignore Ashtot for now.

GG Feloreena.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am scum.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lynch me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You won't regret it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Or don't lynch me, that would be nice.

Depending on the role Feloreena flips, we can ignore ash for now. o:

The owl told me that Feloreena came back as town aligned, but the possibility of her being the parrot is high~

I was just about to say, I'm not in the clear.... I definitely called that she is Parrot and that she will show townie for the owl and vulture. So Im probably still looking at a lynch tomorrow or a mafia death tonight.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Oath

The parrot can (and in this case is advantageous to) pick themselves.

101508108-flappy_bird.530x298.jpg

Night One

As the Day drew to a close, Tina, the Hunter, was coming closer to the forested area where all the birds were dwelling. Everyone started shaking and their feathers were getting ruffled. They knew they had to sacrifice a bird to Tina or else they'd all be doomed.

A wing nudged Feloreena into the clearing. There was a squawk and Tina was seen carrying Feloreena back to her cabin for supper.

Feloreena, a Territorial Bird, became Tina's supper.

It is now Night One. You have 24 hours to submit your actions.

I was just about to say, I'm not in the clear.... I definitely called that she is Parrot and that she will show townie for the owl and vulture. So Im probably still looking at a lynch tomorrow or a mafia death tonight.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Oath

The parrot can (and in this case is advantageous to) pick themselves.

Where exactly does it say that?

Parrot
You are a Parrot. You love to imitate sounds and actions you hear and see other birds do. Since you're so sneaky, you are able to pick one player at the start of the game and choose what alignment that player returns upon their death as well as the specific role to the Vulture. This will also affect what alignment comes up to the Owl. You also will return Territorial Bird aligned upon death and to the Owl. You will get to choose the role you come back to the Vulture if you die.

okay so I'm Feloreena had to be the parrot because, if any of you noticed, her role reveal was very vague.
Feloreena, a Territorial Bird, became Tina's supper.

There's no specific bird. .-.

Where exactly does it say that?

Where exactly does it say that you cannot?
It says "you are able to pick one player"
There is nothing there that says you are unable to pick yourself. Superpenguin, is there any chance of rule clarification just to clear that up for Oath and everyone else who is currently wondering the same thing? or is that divine intervention?

okay so I'm Feloreena had to be the parrot because, if any of you noticed, her role reveal was very vague.

There's no specific bird. .-.

Also this ^^^^

either way I'm still far from being in the clear and have never felt less safe in the tree that has sheltered me for my entire birdie life.

Where exactly does it say that you cannot?
It says "you are able to pick one player"
There is nothing there that says you are unable to pick yourself. Superpenguin, is there any chance of rule clarification just to clear that up for Oath and everyone else who is currently wondering the same thing? or is that divine intervention?

To clear up the description:
1.) The Parrot can select the role they appear in the game.
2.) The Parrot also selects the role another player appears in the game.

Meeeeeep. We didn't get the Parrot.

R.I.P Feloreena...that was some flawed logic on our part. WHY were we so certain she was mafia in the first place? Would someone care to explain?

To clear up the description:
1.) The Parrot can select the role they appear in the game.
2.) The Parrot also selects the role another player appears in the game.

R.I.P Feloreena...that was some flawed logic on our part. WHY were we so certain she was mafia in the first place? Would someone care to explain?

I'm sorry, but now with the clarification, how do you know we didn't get the parrot?

There's really no way to tell that unless you kill me as well and wait until the end of the game to watch me flip townie :'l
If she get's vultured, she'll just show townie.......

So basically, we may of May not have gotten the parrot and won't know to the end of the game or until the vulture comes?

Back