• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia IX: This One's for the Birds! [Game Over]

I kind of want to join. I think I can juggle newbie mafia and this, right? I may have reread a few details of the game unique roles throughout the game though...

#iminit

edit: unless it gets filled. then I don't want to take anyone's place!

Last edited:
WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT

Is controlling half the voting power really the win condition for Territorial Birds?

#instantwin

Heeey when is this starting? If it's around thursday/friday next week then I am definitely in!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Guessing it will be sooner seeing how fast sign ups are going so no worries.

I kind of want to join. I think I can juggle newbie mafia and this, right? I may have reread a few details of the game unique roles throughout the game though...

#iminit

edit: unless it gets filled. then I don't want to take anyone's place!

You're in.

Heeey when is this starting? If it's around thursday/friday next week then I am definitely in!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Guessing it will be sooner seeing how fast sign ups are going so no worries.

The game will be starting earlier than Thursday. If you would like, I can put you down as a replacement.

Sign-ups have capped off at Jer. Any further sign-ups will be placed on a Replacements List.
Seeing how a majority of players are no longer alive in Main Mafia, the game can start tonight at 11pm EST or delayed depending on popular opinion.

I changed the role of the Parrot around a bit:

"...You are a Parrot. You love to imitate sounds and actions you hear and see other birds do. Since you're so sneaky, you are able to pick one player at the start of the game and choose what alignment that player returns upon their death as well as the specific role to the Vulture. This will also affect what alignment comes up to the Owl. You also will return Territorial Bird aligned upon death and to the Owl. You will get to choose the role you come back to the Vulture if you die..."

- - - Post Merge - - -

Vote on Game Start today:
http://strawpoll.me/1850065

Last edited:
I'm fine with starting today or sometime next week! Either way works.

(voted today)

Last edited:
Back